• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

OIP.193nZEMBpwS2lG1MnErIOAHaEy
Shenron: Be careful what you wish for...

Do you know that DBH special ki page? Can't we use the part of the destruction energy for DBS's gods of destruction?

Because I'm pretty sure that all the scans and references of the destruction energy part on this special ki page come from DBS.

Do you know that DBH special ki page? Can't we use the part of the destruction energy for DBS's gods of destruction?

Because I'm pretty sure that all the scans and references of the destruction energy part on this special ki page come from DBS.
no because it also mixes DB Xenoverse and DBS Manga only stuff

Should I make a CRT for Super Saiyan 2 being 2x Super Saiyan first, or Super Saiyan Gohan being stronger than Cell first?
why not make both the same thread? honestly, before making anymore threads that will change the scaling, the current ones, such as the freeza planet Vegeta destruction recalc and the Cell games/Buu saga scaling chain one's should be finished first

Say Toyotaro goes on break in December and the new arc starts in January and say it's Daima. By the time the first episode comes out in October 2024, we'll be 10 chapters into the 'Daima arc'. Now say Daima releases each episode weekly. That's an extra 5 months by the last episode (Episode 20) meaning Toyotaro would be 15 chapters into the Daima arc by the end of the Daima anime.

Given the length of DBS chapters it seems very reasonable for him to actually finish a 'Daima arc' before the Daima anime ends, if that's what he ends up doing.

Personally I'd prefer just an original story separate from it but a Daima arc might not be so bad.
Daima isn't getting adapted

Any chance we can get something for earlier Saiyan Saga characters speed to become even higher? (I'm kinda getting tired of seeing them stay at relativistic+ the whole time until Goku uses the Kaioken)

You find everything in Dragon Ball Kyokugen Battle Collection 02: Guia de anime de TV There are videos on YouTube about playing and there are even videos in Portuguese.

Back