• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I will debunk 2-A silver sea when it comes back.... Since the scan relies on an unverifiable word of god that suppposedly happens in private messages.

Arale>>>
Anos will have NEP2 in the future, which means she won't be able to affect his source and powers,since he can act from there.

Which means he'd still incon with her.

DBS Beerus wakes up in the Toei universe and tries to find the Super Saiyan God. He finds Goku on King Kai's planet and fights Post Vegito Division Goku (post Buu Saga) what would change in the bog Arc?

If I got the Toei scaling chain right it's.

Baseline 2-C = Super Buu < Buutenks < Buuhan < Kid Buu < SS1 Goku after he gets his energy restored > SS3 Goku > SS2 Goku > SS1 Goku > Base Goku.

Kid Buu Fight Base Goku < (50x) SS1 < (10x) < SS2 < SS3 < SS1 Post Kid Buu < (10x) SS2 < SS3 < Dragon Fist.

Kid Buu fight SS3 Goku is at least 500x baseline 2-C, according to the profiles. He surpassed this level in SS1 post energy restoration. This version of SS3 Goku would be 5000x 2-C, even higher with Dragon Fist.

Meanwhile BoG SSG Goku is Baseline 2-C. 100x in base once the Arc is over I think.

DBS Beerus wakes up in the Toei universe and tries to find the Super Saiyan God. He finds Goku on King Kai's planet and fights Post Vegito Division Goku (post Buu Saga) what would change in the bog Arc?
I'm not totally familiar with Toei so I'm assuming the cosmology is treated as shared with DBS and that Super Buu is at the baseline for destroying the U7 macrocosm:
  • SS3 Goku > (400x) > Base Goku = Ultimate Gohan = Buutenks > (2x) > SS3 Gotenks >/= Super Buu = 2-C
This would put SS3 Goku at over 800x 3 2-C and based off the scaling chain blog he would be over 400 sextillion times FTL Comparatively Anime DBS Goku is scaled to, I believe, 2x 3 2-C after absorbing it into base form and being over 118 sextillion times FTL So:
  • SS3 Toei > (400x) > Base Toei (Pre-SSG) = Base Super (Post-SSG)
So Toei Goku going SSG would be equivalent to RoF Goku using SSG:
  • RoF SSB > (50x) > RoF SSG (Hypothetical) = Toei SSG (Hypothetical) > Post-BoG Base = Toei Base
That does assume that Ritual SSG provides the same power as using the form later so keep that in mind. Either way it seems like RoF SSB Goku would stomp a hypothetical Toei SSG Goku.

Last edited:
For a further hypothetical, say Toei Goku absorbs SSG into base like his DBS counterpart.
  • RoF SSB = Toei SS1 (Post-SSG) > (50x) > RoF SSG (Hypothetical) = Base Toei (Post-SSG)
Goku Black, in base form, was able to fight SSB Vegeta just fine but later is surpassed by him. Presuming SSR is equivalent to SSB (Like the manga, although there is at least one source that refers to it as just his SS1) that would place it as:
  • Black SSB (Post-Training) > SSR > (SSB gap) > Base Black > Black SSB (Pre-Training) > RoF SSB = Toei SS1 (Post-SSG)
That would place Post-Black Saga Vegeta as superior to his SSB form at the start of the start so:
  • Base Vegeta (Post-Black) > SSB Vegeta (Black) > RoF SSB = Toei SS1 (Post-SSG)
In short:
Post-Black DBS > Post-BoG Toei > Post-BoG DBS

I have a question since we accept that hakai can erase beings who can survive narrative erasure why don't regenerating or coming back from hakai doesn't give you high godly

Back