• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

for example we can see the manga that the arc is horrible without Goku
The Super Hero Saga is awful because the monthly serialization decided to adapt a feature-length film across the course of an entire year instead of producing an original story like the previous, equally as detestable (despite starring Goku, how odd) story arc teased.

The reason why dragon ball is popular is because of goku I dont think anybody can take his place the only reason why super hero worked because they gave attention to there side cast after a long time but let's say If someone like gohan was there from the start I don't think it would have worked

The Super Hero Saga is awful because the monthly serialization decided to adapt a feature-length film across the course of an entire year instead of producing an original story like the previous, equally as detestable (despite starring Goku, how odd) story arc teased.
Really, I just wanted the black Frieza saga 😔

The reason why dragon ball is popular is because of goku I dont think anybody can take his place the only reason why super hero worked because they gave attention to there side cast after a long time but let's say If someone like gohan was there from the start I don't think it would have worked
A film explaining cosmology and Ss would be much more profitable

We should get a dragon ball slice of life spin-off
MasakoX with the help from several others made a slice of life fanfic called "DB R&R" based on his popular AU that kept Radtiz alive and redeemed him (like Vegeta, Piccolo, etc) however he got a cease and desist order after a few episodes, so had to take them down the episodes from his channel.

Say Toyotaro goes on break in December and the new arc starts in January and say it's Daima. By the time the first episode comes out in October 2024, we'll be 10 chapters into the 'Daima arc'. Now say Daima releases each episode weekly. That's an extra 5 months by the last episode (Episode 20) meaning Toyotaro would be 15 chapters into the Daima arc by the end of the Daima anime.

Given the length of DBS chapters it seems very reasonable for him to actually finish a 'Daima arc' before the Daima anime ends, if that's what he ends up doing.

Personally I'd prefer just an original story separate from it but a Daima arc might not be so bad.

We should get a Dragon Ball Spin off, but the characters are in High School.
My dream.
OIP.193nZEMBpwS2lG1MnErIOAHaEy

Back