• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Jeez, if only there was a reli
安静にしておれと言っとるんじゃ!界王拳も そうじゃが—おぬし なんでもこの間の格闘試合で—何秒か先を読んでおったそうじゃなあ…

"That's why I'm telling you to rest! Your Kaio-ken, too. In that tournament match the other night, you were reading a few seconds ahead."

I just think Hitto should have a page explaining Hit's abilities, I know it has more than three inhabitants, time stop, time cage ( It can slow down users with its manipulation), and the time jump, where it moves a few seconds into the future.

It's still crazy how goku is able to literally predict hit while he's moving into the future. I feel like overlook that, how does it even work? Goku reacts to hit while he's moving through time??
I guess that since he already knew that hit was gonna reappear somewhere, it wasnt that hard to predict where for him

I don't see how hit could allow himself to be predicted, it would be way different if I was in there, that shit wouldn't slide with me around.

Back