• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Tori-Bot created all cosmology, lol
he did not, toryama, the real author did, tori bot is but an avatar, an avatar that does not scale without his hax mind you, btw i am not being meta here, toryama is a real character in dr slump, but he doesn't scale to the cosmology, he is of a RvF existence, so he is actually above it

Akira is stated to be the supreme ruler of db world, and toribot appears where this is mentioned
yeah, but he is not really akira in dr slump, since he in the world of dr slump while the true author akira is outside and sees everything as a literal comic, tori bot is but an avatar he uses to interact with them, akira himself doesn't scale to the cosmology, he scales above it due to being in a R>F perspective to it

I'm currently at work so I can neither see scans/images nor post scans/images from entertainment websites lol (AKA Imgur)
But I'll deal with this later when I get back home

Also can someone make a Saitama vs Arale matchup thread please. IDK why but somehow it's a popular debate over Discord, Reddit, Youtube and various other forms of social media and people actually think it's a close match that Siatama could win 1/2 times.......... This debate needs to end now

guys i debated somebody yesterday, a saitama fan that said hes a gag and that he one shots all of fiction lol, and he was being dead serious, cosmic armor superman, Perpetua, AR thanos lol. There is no winning with the.

Also can someone make a Saitama vs Arale matchup thread please. IDK why but somehow it's a popular debate over Discord, Reddit, Youtube and various other forms of social media and people actually think it's a close match that Siatama could win 1/2 times.......... This debate needs to end now
high godly 9 layer plot manip and layered 4th wall break................

Ok, i do It ☝️

god isnt in a higher dimension lmfao, nowhere does it state that. God gets one tapped by goku
It is stated that in the manga, bro, every time Blast approaches him with space-time manipulation, he goes to a dimension where he is unable to be affected (I remember something like that)

It's not stated nowhere in the manga.

The nearest aproximation of what you've said is that when Psykos saw God she related it with the structure of the universe, but that's all.

For all of what we know now, God is a being trapped in a parallel dimension with a seal that cannot exist without the Earth and that Space-Time Manipulation is needed to fight against him.

high godly 9 layer plot manip and layered 4th wall break................
You'd be surpised the amount of Wacky arguments these Saitama wankers come up with
Like simply just punching fiction to bits or punching her so hard she doesn't regen

These Saitama wankers need to be put down by laying it out once and for all who stomps and who gets stomped

You'd be surpised the amount of Wacky arguments these Saitama wankers come up with
Like simply just punching fiction to bits or punching her so hard she doesn't regen

These Saitama wankers need to be put down by laying it out once and for all who stomps and who gets stomped
Here in Brazil it's full of this, Saitama winning even the entire DC, lol

oh i don't doubt it, dealt with it myself, a saitama vs sonic is niche, but it exists, oh how much it exists

oh i don't doubt it, dealt with it myself, a saitama vs sonic is niche, but it exists, oh how much it exists
Here in Brazil it's full of this, Saitama winning even the entire DC, lol
At some point it has to stop lolol
These Saitama wank arguments are both amusing but annoying
My Guy isn't even a Gag character, he's a parady character..... but I digress

I actually want to see what would happen if we throw a Peak Stats Arale with All abilities and Equipment locked and loaded against Saitama (actually equalize speed otherwise speed blitz stomp) and see what the actual hell could it be possibly argued that Saitama could do against that and what the Saitama fanbase would argue here

I actually want to see what would happen if we throw a Peak Stats Arale with All abilities and Equipment locked and loaded against Saitama (actually equalize speed otherwise speed blitz stomp) and see what the actual hell could it be possibly argued that Saitama could do against that and what the Saitama fanbase would argue here
Someone should do that but under the guise of a fun and games thread 🗿

Saitama is like Marvel's Hulk (only the movie version), where he only has brute strength and speed, that's all his arsenal is,although I would find it a very good fight to see against the 12 golden knights that takes Multi-System (without hyperboles)

Bro make Arale 8-C and she still dominates the entire verse via only hax lmaoo.
Apparently not Saitama for some reason
Because he has the ability to lay down that Whooping on Arale
And any hax she can use against him will either will not work for some reason or he'll punch right through them.....

Seriously how do you make these arguments up :ROFLMAO:

Apparently not Saitama for some reason
Because he has the ability to lay down that Whooping on Arale
And any hax she can use against him will either will not work for some reason or he'll punch right through them.....

Seriously how do you make these arguments up :ROFLMAO:
Saitama fanboys are a different breed.

Here is a serious question, what is Saitama's most impressive feat in the original manga? Like destroyed part of the moon or something? Cause even early in the DB Characters can already destroy moon lmaoo

SCP, goh, bstrd!!, marvel, CAHS --- fans and some other ficitonal works im familiar with are just as """special""" as OPM fans.

But its funny that Saitama got better copy talent than Goku and any other martial artist

SCP, goh, bstrd!!, marvel, CAHS --- fans and some others im familiar with are just as """special""" as OPM fans

But its funny that Saitama got better copy talent than Goku and any other martial artist
Superman fanboys to this day still believe he is outerversal to infinite layers into boundless in base form.

Back