• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If I wanted to make Ultra God Mission Xeno vs DBH Goku, who would it be a stomp in favor of
DBH Goku would take it because Ultra God Mission Xeno Goku is just from one specific instance while DBH Goku would composite every Goku that ever appeared in DBH with Ultra God Mission Xeno Goku being included in that composition

On a serious note I think its possible that Xeno Goku and Vegeta have caught up to the power of Vegito in the Universe Creation Saga considering their performance against a Dark Ki Amped Limit Breaker LSSJ4 Broly. A Vegito that was rivaling Dark King Fu

DBH Goku would take it because Ultra God Mission Xeno Goku is just from one specific instance while DBH Goku would composite every Goku that ever appeared in DBH with Ultra God Mission Xeno Goku being included in that composition
I can't tell if you're joking or not. 3 days ago I learned that 2-A has "layers" and that apparently even characters with 2-A durability can still be one shot by other characters with 2-A attacks

Btw, now that we accept that "fusions base >> fusees peak in any form" then wouldn't we need to rethink the scaling a little bit? Like, bow MUI goku has no reason to scale to gogeta blue, since he would be superior to goku in any form due to how fusions work in db

It’s a dumb belief. Imo, the fusees are just strong enough for the multiplier to surpass their strongest forms, but the ability itself doesn’t make them superior to their peak

MUI being stronger than Gogeta is just poop.

The belief is the fusion technique always makes the fusion superior to the fusees peak.
So Base Gogeta>>> Peak Goku and Vegeta because how the ability works. But this can easily be explained by their base being high enough for the outcome to surpass their other forms.

base Goku and Vegeta is a 1,000 ssj is 50x.
Ssj Vegeta and Goku is 50,000.
1,000x1,000= 1,000,000. See what I mean?

Btw, now that we accept that "fusions base >> fusees peak in any form" then wouldn't we need to rethink the scaling a little bit? Like, bow MUI goku has no reason to scale to gogeta blue, since he would be superior to goku in any form due to how fusions work in db
Doesn't Vegeta's profile also have a victory against base Gogeta as well? Should someone request for it to be removed?

Doesn't Vegeta's profile also have a victory against base Gogeta as well? Should someone request for it to be removed?

Peoples scaling senses weren’t working that day regardless, Base Gogeta kept pace with SS1 Broly who had 1 extra hour of Accelerated Development going for him when even Ikari Broly was = SSB Goku, SSBE is at most shown equal to KK20 SSB, SS1 Broly would be >>50x SSB Goku/ Vegeta, stamina is a massive issue too, Gogeta can remain the full 30 minutes at that level with 0 strain and SSBE only operated for at most 5 minutes of real time during the ToP.

The belief is the fusion technique always makes the fusion superior to the fusees peak.
So Base Gogeta>>> Peak Goku and Vegeta because how the ability works. But this can easily be explained by their base being high enough for the outcome to surpass their other forms.

base Goku and Vegeta is a 1,000 ssj is 50x.
Ssj Vegeta and Goku is 50,000.
1,000x1,000= 1,000,000. See what I mean?

It doesn’t work really because potara would increase much faster in power than set multipliers of Super Saiyan forms would allow, making it inconsistent for fusions to require anything beyond base form to handle their opponents

Base post BoG Goku = 250,000 ( SSG multiplier)

Base fusion would be equivalent to that Goku going SSG, SSG Goku could put up a fight against said fusion.

But if Goku were instead 1000x stronger, the base fusion would be 1,000,000x SSG^2 whilst SSG Goku would be 1000x SSG^2 levels, Goku would now require SSBKK20 to put up a fight.

If Goku grows an additional 10x making his base power 10,000x SSG, a base Fusion would exceed the level of SSB KK20 by 10x

It doesn’t work really because potara would increase much faster in power than set multipliers of Super Saiyan forms would allow, making it inconsistent for fusions to require anything beyond base form to handle their opponents

Base post BoG Goku = 250,000 ( SSG multiplier)

Base fusion would be equivalent to that Goku going SSG, SSG Goku could put up a fight against said fusion.

But if Goku were instead 1000x stronger, the base fusion would be 1,000,000x SSG^2 whilst SSG Goku would be 1000x SSG^2 levels, Goku would now require SSBKK20 to put up a fight.

If Goku grows an additional 10x making his base power 10,000x SSG, a base Fusion would exceed the level of SSB KK20 by 10x
I understood very little of what you just said

I understood very little of what you just said
Potara amps will always surpass any transformation of Goku because he already reached the level those forms had at one point whilst in base, meaning base potara is up to millions of times SSB*SSB if it’s meant to be a multiplication of both fighters strength.

Potara amps will always surpass any transformation of Goku because he already reached the level those forms had at one point whilst in base, meaning base potara is up to millions of times SSB*SSB if it’s meant to be a multiplication of both fighters strength.
now i understand even less, base goku reached the level of his transformed state while doing the fusion.....?

Ah so he surpassed his previous SSJB state in base meaning the SSB multiplier so if he were to fuse with someone equal to power to him like Vegeta it’d be a SSB*SSB increase?

Ah so he surpassed his previous SSJB state in base meaning the SSB multiplier so if he were to fuse with someone equal to power to him like Vegeta it’d be a SSB*SSB increase?
but wasn't it that base state of fusions are superior to the peaks of the fusees from the moment the fusion is made?

"It's absurd because they still have SSG afterwords so I don't know why they would be stronger than it. They get SSG, then they absorb it, now they're stronger than it in base but can still go SSG?"

Why do people use this argument?

"It's absurd because they still have SSG afterwords so I don't know why they would be stronger than it. They get SSG, then they absorb it, now they're stronger than it in base but can still go SSG?"

Why do people use this argument?
Because they don't pay attention. Its simple Energy Absorption

Isn't this great evidence?

SSJ2 Goku Pwas so powerful against Zamasu. He gets compared to Beerus:

Goku states Zamasu has the potential to to get as strong as Beerus and that the battle reminds him when he fought Beerus

There are many more. Someone should make a blog

Last edited:
Isn't this great evidence?

SSJ2 Goku Pwas so powerful against Zamasu. He gets compared to Beerus:

Goku states Zamasu has the potential to to get as strong as Beerus and that the battle reminds him when he fought Beerus

There are many more. Someone should make a blog
Nah, pre top chars are still not as stromg as beerus, with beerus straight up still threatening goku and him needing to trick him to go to zeno

Back