• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

We don’t accept that plus didn‘t you agree with Awk?
I agreed that he was as strong as his ssjg after detransforming yes

"Higher but the same amount"
What?
Distance between universes is unknown, therefore there is no way to calc how much would it take to destroy more than one, therefore there is no way to calc how many times destroying 2 is above destroying 4 for example

Yeah I ain't doing that, people on here take things too seriously, and I'm already trying to quit the site because it turns out touching grass can be fun.

Can I get a link to the CRT where buu's outside space feat was accepted for toei?
I also wanted to see
Here is where it was applied to AP.

Now I understand what you're referring to, I thought Buu had another feat, these weird names sometimes I can't remember

Thank you. I disagree with it so I want to read the arguments properly before doing anything.

When you’re explaining to someone why Goku scales to the macrocosm in BoG and their counters are “The narrator was stating hyperbole” and “The Kais have never seen a universe being destroyed so they don‘t know how much energy is needed to destroy a universe so them being able to sense the clash doesn’t matter for that reason making the kais unreliable” and then “The narrator is only repeating what the kais said making the narrator unreliable too” and “Whis said he didn’t have power to stop the universe being destroyed and Whis one shot Beerus so only Zeno is Universal”

When you’re explaining to someone why Goku scales to the macrocosm in BoG and their counters are “The narrator was stating hyperbole” and “The Kais have never seen a universe being destroyed so they don‘t know how much energy is needed to destroy a universe so them being able to sense the clash doesn’t matter for that reason making the kais unreliable” and then “The narrator is only repeating what the kais said making the narrator unreliable too” and “Whis said he didn’t have power to stop the universe being destroyed and Whis one shot Beerus so only Zeno is Universal”
i just block and move on, it's not worth the time, let them be ignorant, this is like me explaining to boruto fans why nobody in the verse is universal, like kaguya lol

i just block and move on, it's not worth the time, let them be ignorant, this is like me explaining to boruto fans why nobody in the verse is universal, like kaguya lol
I tried to "reasonably highball" Boruto and only got to Star level since Kaguya's dimension contained one

Back