• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Guys is there any chance dbh will ever get conceptual manip?
Perhaps when concepts are accepted as ideas again, even Zamasu will revert to conceptual manipulation, it's only one who understands Japanese to make a beautiful text that the kanji of concept and idea are the same, of course, a very detailed explanation.

Guys is there any chance dbh will ever get conceptual manip?
Best chance is perhaps the Heroes Janemba + Sealas combo.
At least Xenoverse Fu has Type 2 Info hax. It honestly should scale to Time Power in general, but the mods ain't ready for that convo.

also can someone please get Goku's low 2-C matches off his page?
Just ask for it the verse removal crt pretty much most of his loses can be removed if someone makes the request here
Sure, who knows what new stuff might get released. I wouldn't bet on Time Energy, Janemba or Infinite Zamasu as methods to get it on this wiki, though.
It’ll get added eventually the reasons why it was removed were bad but soon enough it’ll be re added just be patient
Speaking of which Xenomba needs a profile
He’ll have it eventually
Why are you surprised he fights nearly every DB upgrade even when everyone else agrees. Like literally the first I saw of him was him trying to downgrade DBS to 3A. Like yeah no shit he's opposing it dont make it a deal, just link the thread.
Lmao

Why are you surprised he fights nearly every DB upgrade even when everyone else agrees. Like literally the first I saw of him was him trying to downgrade DBS to 3A. Like yeah no shit he's opposing it dont make it a deal, just link the thread.
Exactly, he and his friends are always refuted by me, I got tired of refuting him and his friends trying to downgrade the verse to 3-A

Is it me or does Dragon ball literally always have someone that does this

Well i was in complete favor of 2-C macrocosm, also i am in favor of the disease resistance, i have different opinions, that shouldn't be a issue on anyone just because they disagree

Well i was in complete favor of 2-C macrocosm, also i am in favor of the disease resistance, i have different opinions, that shouldn't be a issue on anyone just because they disagree
I said nothing about your opinions being an issue, I was merely reciting past behavior. I don't care if you wanna disagree or oppose stuff, go wild it makes shit more entertaining for me lol.

I said nothing about your opinions being an issue, I was merely reciting past behavior. I don't care if you wanna disagree or oppose stuff, go wild it makes shit more entertaining for me lol.
Huh, could you be more specific about "past behavior"? Because i don't see any difference in what i am currently doing and what everyone on this site is tbh

Luffy could refer to the fact that omega always on versus threads of dragon Ball, he always vote for the Non-DB character.

Do you think that if Goten is playing video games while riding nimbus and he starts raging he falls through because his heart is tainted by rage?

Do you think that if Goten is playing video games while riding nimbus and he starts raging he falls through because his heart is tainted by rage?
Goten has achieved and fully mastered Ultra Instinct. He remains calm under any and all circumstances. It is the curse of being a gamer.

Interesting question, depends, does the nimbus look at your heart overall or in the moment?
I think he would fall, similarly how i think ssj forms would also fall, due to being tied to rage and negative emotions

I think it depends on what game he's playing. If he's playing minecraft he'll be fine, but playing CSGO bro won't last 10 minutes before dropping a bomb and nimbus drops his ass.

Back