• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

wow, i was going though some db vs sonic matchups, and i had no idea how badly dbh outhaxes sonic, and just in general, like its ******* crazy.
And i was going through some dc god tiers and was shocked at how badly they outhax dbh
not like that is going to matter when sonic gets his offensive time travel, that will make a lot of difference lol

Bro got defensive as hell
I saw no point in the comparison and made my own from an experience i had a few years back in the wiki, a video told me that dbh soloed all of dc and i searched for it here, just to see that wall of things in lucifers' profile, i was not joking, i really didn't expected that lol

Ok First, the difference between Gohan and Picollo is not that big.
Yes it is what ya mean? This is Ultimate Gohan….ya know before ToP cut Piccolo’s arm off and the same guy who fought on par with SSB Goku post Goku black arc

Piccolo knows he doesn’t stand a chance 1% + SBC is a pierce atk vs an explosion atk….

Or maybe it's like saying Frieza Saga Krillin's Kienzan > Ginyu.
If the PL is close then yeah it’s gonna work otherwise Destructo Disk would had killed Perfect Cell but Ult Gohan is LEAGUES above Piccolo who could only easily beat a SSJ2 Gohan (who’s back in training)

Yes it is what ya mean?
Like, the difference in Power of Picollo and Gohan is not big as compared to Krillin and Jiren, the example you give
This is Ultimate Gohan….ya know before ToP cut Piccolo’s arm off
Sure, but he don't nescessary need to be Far Far stronger than Picollo to do so, as you saying.
and the same guy who fought on par with SSB Goku post Goku black arc
They trade two punches, and Goku immediality uses Kaioken after and One-Shot Gohan, not enough demonstrativo that they are on par.
Piccolo knows he doesn’t stand a chance 1% + SBC is a pierce atk vs an explosion atk….
I don't understand how that's relevant.

Is because Bardocks wishes on the Dragon Balls so his sons can grow healthy, so until Goku turns into a adult he is basically immortal.
Hmm, this could make sense but I doubt Toriyama has thought of anything further, like Goku being blessed by Toronbo. However, considering that the soul of someone killed by Demon Clansmen would be trapped in this world, did Goku do anything about it? Or is this just some weird plot Toriyama has come up with

I mean, we know that beings who have been killed by King Piccolo or the Demon Clansmen don't have their soul go to another world, but instead get stuck in the living world
Ah yeah, they Go wandering ir something.
I don't think Goku nescessary did something, his heart just start restart on his own after a while, i years that can happen in real life.

why the match got removed from the profile anyway?
Recent sonic in character 54x boost in speed, goiu was originally faster without speed equal, so since sonic would blitz, by the rules of speed equal it had to be removed

The match is gone but you could redo the match
Not sure how, speed equal is a given or else goku blitz, and by the rules of speed equal it will not be able to be added due to sonic's in character 54x speed amp

If the PL is close then yeah it’s gonna work otherwise Destructo Disk would had killed Perfect Cell but Ult Gohan is LEAGUES above Piccolo who could only easily beat a SSJ2 Gohan (who’s back in training)
Ginyu could oneshot Krillin, but Kienzan is stronger than Form 1 Frieza.

Recent sonic in character 54x boost in speed, goiu was originally faster without speed equal, so since sonic would blitz, by the rules of speed equal it had to be removed

Not sure how, speed equal is a given or else goku blitz, and by the rules of speed equal it will not be able to be added due to sonic's in character 54x speed amp
Isnt UI a 50000x multiplier?

nvm now I see ur point

It isn't above Gogeta Blue.
Yes it is

Beerus <= Belmod <<<<<< Full Power Jiren ~ UIO3 Goku (The force of Jiren's ki alone would've easily crushed and one-shotted Belmod)

Beerus <= FPSS Broly < Gogeta Blue (Gogeta Blue vs FPSS Broly is not a one-shot difference, let alone an effortless one)

There's an entire effortless one-shot in the above scaling chain that puts UIO Goku above Gogeta Blue

How is he above gogeta blue?
Beerus <= Belmod <<<<<< Full Power Jiren ~ UIO3 Goku (The force of Jiren's ki alone would've easily crushed and one-shotted Belmod)

Beerus <= FPSS Broly < Gogeta Blue (Gogeta Blue vs FPSS Broly is very blatantly not a one-shot difference, let alone an effortless one)

There's an entire effortless one-shot in the above scaling chain that puts UIO Goku above Gogeta Blue
Also, how is gogeta blue 2x ssjB goku in base?
Gogeta says he's significantly greater than Goku and Vegeta combined, and its a level strong enough for Frieza to call the method of achieving it "unfair," and Frieza considers the two Saiyans individually not worth exerting himself over Also Gogeta can effortlessly deflect Super Saiyan Broly's ki blasts which can completely no-sell a combined attack from SSB Goku & Vegeta

Back