• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

New chapter came out

So yes now it’s confirmed that physical training won’t get them stronger anymore. They now have to stick to mental training if they wanna beat stronger people….sign meaning they now have to rely more on transformation

New chapter came out

So yes now it’s confirmed that physical training won’t get them stronger anymore. They now have to stick to mental training if they wanna beat stronger people….sign meaning they now have to rely more on transformation
It's 90% just Toyataro's writing style. He likes saying the Saiyans are at their limit ever two arcs.

Said the same thing in the Future Arc.

New chapter came out

It's 90% just Toyataro's writing style. He likes saying the Saiyans are at their limit ever two arcs.
this.

Toyotaro likes to recycle the phrases " We Saiyans have reached our limits" and "Meh my stamina sucks in this form"

this.

Toyotaro likes to recycle the phrases " We Saiyans have reached our limits" and "Meh my stamina sucks in this form"
Oh I meant like they can’t even make their base forms stronger anymore unless Toyotaro tries to make it with either Ki or mental training like how Vegeta said it

I think y'all missed the point of Vegeta's training. It's not about power anymore Vegeta states that in that respect the Saiyans are on Par with the likes of those opponents. But how the power is used is where the difference is. This is actually a perfect direction to take the DB cast as they won't just be finding ways to beat their opponents through Multiversal Fisticuffs but rather using strategies with Ki to effectively win battles and conserve energy so SSJB and UI transformations aren't necessary to commandeer a bout. Personally this is only going to be good if new ki techniques and abilities (HAX) is the direction being pursued but it can end up just like the Moro arc where Vegeta learned a new system of energy but only fricken spammed one technique.

Toyo was probably referring to this when talking about there physical bodies reaching there limits
1b2f9533d3d8ff19c625423bd15669df37416c4bv2_00.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah beefing up your body literally just won't do shit anymore, this is the same concept of goku's statement with the hyperbolic time chamber stuff in the cell saga. Yes physical strength is important, but its the mastery over their mind, spirit is what gets them further. I can't wait to see how toyotaro goes to adapt UE.

Assuming Vegeta's comment on physical limits is here to stay, they should already be on par with Beerus, The Angels and even the Grand Priest in raw physical power. The issue with them is that they need to learn to make the most of their power and wield it to its maximum potential. Freeza would be the closest to the Angels because he hit that physical limit but also has had extensive training in Explosive Power and 2 more years with a HTC to refine his control further, he basically only lacks something like Ultra Instinct's skill and agility.

Granted this does bring up the point of Ultra Ego but my guess is that it simply uncaps Vegeta's Ki capacity and it expands while using it. That'd mean Vegeta can uniquely increase his raw stats beyond his physical limits whereas Goku's Ultra Instinct is stuck with capped stats in exchange for mastering his body. There's also the implication that Goku's Ki avatar is Goku's Ki expanding past his physical limits.

Either way 'physical limit' doesn't mean their power can't grow any further, just that their physical training won't do much for them.

New chapter to the Legends story came out yesterday and Giblet showed off a new form. It was dope as hell imo. I also realized that the form is basically SSG's equivalent of SSB Controlled Berserk lol (and is stated to be a several times multiplier).

I just checked, and it's officially called Super Saiyan God: Dark Ki Unleashed.

is this probability manip?

Ultimate Unit Elite Lucky Unit
The unit member's charge impact speed is slightly slowed, and the chance of Miracle Perfect is increased. [Permanent]

Back