• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah i dont think we will get low 1-C dbh lmao. The best bet was beats world but apparently that is just a parallel timeline, theres no other evidence. And the crack of time was already rejected.

Last edited:
Yeah i dont think we will get low 1-C dbh lmao. The best bet was beats world but apparently that is just a parallel timeline, theres no other evidence. And the crack of time was already rejected.
Observe as the DBS Manga leapfrogs to being the strongest Dragon Ball continuity with higher dimensional statements coming out of goddamn nowhere in the next arc.

Considering that the entire thing is a game, isn't that kind of a weird argument?
The problem isn't that it is a game mechanic, but that it isn't really Probability Manip. Charge Impact is just a QTE, making it easier or harder to win isn't affecting probability.

Affecting the chance of a Miracle Perfect is Probability Manip, but it isn't worth including on the page as without the Charge Impact system it doesn't do anything.

I know everyone is going insane in that thread but I have a question, are there any abilities or upgrades that 'Explosive Power' could give us? The basic idea is going from 0 to 100 to 0 which makes your moves unreadable and maximises stamina. It'd apply to Jiren, Broly, Moro, Gas and Freeza (Vegeta when he properly learns it).

I know everyone is going insane in that thread but I have a question, are there any abilities or upgrades that 'Explosive Power' could give us? The basic idea is going from 0 to 100 to 0 which makes your moves unreadable and maximises stamina. It'd apply to Jiren, Broly, Moro, Gas and Freeza (Vegeta when he properly learns it).
not broly, thats not right

Well, either way I did some looking around and I noticed UI Goku has 'Resistance to Information Analysis' due to Granolah being unable to read his vitals properly so perhaps Explosive Power would provide the same resistance? Half of the point is having 'unreadable' moves after all.
i mean would granolah even have that ability, isnt it biological? Or can it be both technological and biolagoical?

Why me? Like why me specifically do I have to go around being people's moms and keeping them from getting banned 🤣. Guys, stay civil in CRTs, please. Feel like the mom of DB supporters on this site sometimes.

i mean would granolah even have that ability, isnt it biological? Or can it be both technological and biolagoical?
Granolah does have it under his 'Strongest in the Universe' key and UI Goku was given resistance to it for shifting his vitals. The justification for Granolah having Information Analysis/Analytical Prediction is here. Either way it's stated on the Analytical Prediction page that a resistance to Information Analysis can also resist Analytical Prediction.

I'd go as far to argue that Explosive Power may give an immunity to Analytical Prediction/Information Analysis because of it being 'unreadable' whereas UI Goku only had a resistance to Granolah's analysis that could be trumped via superior analysis.

Oh and in addition, Vegeta is the one who says Explosive Power gives you unreadable movements. And you can see him, in Granolah's Information Analysis/Analytical Prediction justification, breaking it down and figuring it out. So when he says it's unreadable he would have Granolah's analysis in mind.

Back