• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not 50,000 that's WAY too much

Its over 5,000 times stronger than Super Saiyan Blue for being above Gogeta Blue who is already significantly more than twice over SSB Goku in base
It’s from ssjb kkx20 MUI>ssjb kkx20
Huh, i-i guess? Huh, well then, good to kno- wait a ******* moment, if it is like that shouldn't he be in the octilions in the scaling chain multiplier blog?
Well very outdated like they don’t even account for boosts within arcs
Gogeta says he's significantly greater than Goku and Vegeta combined, and its a level strong enough for Frieza to call the method of achieving it "unfair." Also Gogeta can effortlessly deflect Super Saiyan Broly's ki blasts which can completely no-sell a combined attack from SSB Goku & Vegeta
You got discord?

Also we should accept the potara multiplier being A * B multiplier

FwPCLjwXgAAeU6z.png

How is he above gogeta blue? Also, how is gogeta blue 2x ssjB goku in base?
Base Gogeta is stronger than Blueku and Bluegeta working together. That will be the main argument. Also, the wiki gives Base Gogeta the same speed rating as SSB Goku.

Wiki accepted multipliers:

SS: 50x
SSB: 2500x
KK: up to 20x
Fusion: 2500x

Plain old Super Saiyan is a 50x multiplier, accepted in this wiki.

Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 is a massive increase over Super Saiyan 1, but it's unquantifiable how large it is. Same goes for Super Saiyan God. Which the wiki just treats as >>>50x

Super Saiyan Blue is Super Saiyan God that transforms further into Super Saiyan. So it's a >>>50x multiplier multiplied by 50. We get a bare minimum multiplier of 2500x. We also use this multiplier for Base Gogeta.

Goku can stack Kaioken up to x20 on top of blue. So 2500x times 20 is 50000x. Blue Evolution Vegeta also gets this multiplier.

UIO3 and MUI is considered superior to any other transformation Goku have previously. So that means they're >>>>50000x.

Gogeta can become a Super Saiyan. So the multiplier for him will be 125000x. He can then become a Super Saiyan Blue. Multiplying it by another 50x, we get 6.250.000x. The wiki currently also uses this multiplier for UIO3 and MUI Goku. So take that as you will.

Last edited:
Base Gogeta is stronger than Blueku and Bluegeta working together. That will be the main argument. Also, the wiki gives Base Gogeta the same speed rating as SSB Goku.

Wiki accepted multipliers:

SS: 50x
SSB: 2500x
KK: up to 20x
Fusion: 2500x

Plain old Super Saiyan is a 50x multiplier, accepted in this wiki.

Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 is a massive increase over Super Saiyan 1, but it's unquantifiable how large it is. Same goes for Super Saiyan God. Which the wiki just treats as >>>50x

Super Saiyan Blue is Super Saiyan God that transforms further into Super Saiyan. So it's a >>>50x multiplier multiplied by 50. We get a bare minimum multiplier of 2500x. We also use this multiplier for Base Gogeta.

Goku can stack Kaioken up to x20 on top of blue. So 2500x times 20 is 50000x. Blue Evolution Vegeta also gets this multiplier.

UIO3 and MUI is considered superior to any other transformation Goku have previously. So that means they're >>>>50000x.

Gogeta can become a Super Saiyan. So the multiplier for him will be 125000x. He can then become a Super Saiyan Blue. Multiplying it by another 50x, we get 6.250.000x. The wiki currently also uses this multiplier for UIO3 and MUI Goku. So take that as you will.
Well they don't use it currently, sinc the multiplier blog doesn't have them

I actually find it interesting that all Saiyan forms pass SSJ2 require special conditions in order to be achieved.
ex:
Like how SSJ3 is only achieved where ever time flows differently from the living realm

SSG requires the ritual or specific training to achieve and obviously SSJB is just a stack on

I actually find it interesting that all Saiyan forms pass SSJ2 require special conditions in order to be achieved.
ex:
Like how SSJ3 is only achieved where ever time flows differently from the living realm

SSG requires the ritual or specific training to achieve and obviously SSJB is just a stack on
So the naturally strongest form a Saiyan can achieve by themselves is SS2.

Maybe SS4 if a Saiyan is skilled enough to master both SS and Oozaru.

Huh, imagine that. An entire planet filled with either SS2s or SS4s

SS3 is the weirdest form of the bunch. The only two known users are Goku and Gotenks. Goku achieved it by training in unnatural conditions (the otherworld), Gotenks can only achieve it due to being a fusion created with a magical technique.

It's not powered by rage either since Vegeta's "MY BULMA!" moment didn't awaken SS3, yet just the rage boost is enough to surpass Goku's SS3 with SS2.

Great Ape SSJ, the super/ultra forms in the middle,SSJ2, Golden Great Ape, and SSJ4 honestly are the only transformation I like.

I think the others are just a waste..

On top of that I love SSJ4 but the color makes no damn sense

Great Ape SSJ, the super/ultra forms in the middle,SSJ2, Golden Great Ape, and SSJ4 honestly are the only transformation I like.

I think the others are just a waste..

On top of that I love SSJ4 but the color makes no damn sense
i mean, yellow never had a reason to be the default tbh

yeah I know, but there are 2 mentions that there is no time in the afterlife, obviously time exists in that dimension, which means that time in the other world is just different, another space time.
if the statement is that there is no time, then how could it possibly mean that it is a different space-TIME? i honestly can't understand how this can be an interpretation at all

It looks more red. But maybe when he's powering up or getting energy it looks lighter. Vegeta is definitely red
oh yeah, vegeta's red red, almost tomato red

You get SSJ4 when you control the Golden Great Ape which is mix with a SSJ and Great Ape
yeah, but by that association, i think that Golden oozaru = ssj1 + oozaru, as such ssj4 = oozaru evolution, since it shares almost nothing in traits with normal ssj forms, it looks more primal then mistycal, you know?

if the statement is that there is no time, then how could it possibly mean that it is a different space-TIME? i honestly can't understand how this can be an interpretation at all
I recall that HTC has similar mentions of having no concepts of time and space, and is considered another spacetime, so thinking of it as another space-time continuum is a totally possible interpretation I think.

I recall that HTC has similar mentions of having no concepts of time and space
not in the main show no, it is only ever said that times passes faster there

, and is considered another spacetime, so thinking of it as another space-time continuum is a totally possible interpretation I think.
i really don't see how, it is saying that there is no time, period, how could it be another space time without time? how can that possibly be an interpretation?

not in the main show no, it is only ever said that times passes faster there

i really don't see how, it is saying that there is no time, period, how could it be another space time without time? how can that possibly be an interpretation?
IIRC Ben 10 has something similar with null void. But the no time with afterlife just is blatantly wrong as it was referring to how no one ages.

Don't take it so literally, it could simply mean that time just works differently.

But the no time with afterlife just is blatantly wrong as it was referring to how no one ages.
Maybe, but he makes the comment in question when he talks about how the ssj3 drains his energy into the living world, so idk

Last edited:
Back