• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Anyone know? My guess is Broly
I'd say it's dependent on the type of adapations you want.

Broly's is continuous, but there's also an obvious limit-As seen against Ikari V SSB Goku. Not to mention it's specifically fueled on rage and his opponent's own willingness to do combat. In fact, he would've tuckered out entirely against Goku had Frieza not murdered Paragus. We also don't have a proper grasp on where Broly sits at the start of the fight. He was growing in the midst of it before he even went Ikari, but I don't think it's fair to say he went from like, Saiyan Saga level to their Universal+ Base Forms. It's much more likely he simply wasn't AS strong as Base Vegeta, but still within the same general tier of strength. It also capped out pretty quickly, only stopping at SSJ before it decided to utilize the power of an Oozaru to compensate for his lack of power and allow him to catch up to SSG. Then doing so again (capping out at SSB, requiring external factors to jump up as a SSJ, and then capped out again and forcing Broly to become a LSSJ to become superior to SSJ Gogeta, and capping out again against SSB Gogeta, where he just tuckered out entirely.)

Conversely, while Black's growth is sporadic, his is specifically tied to pain and has no forseeable limit. Just from one few minute fight (arguably much less due to the fact DB Time/Fights happen ultra quickly), he jumped from SSJ2-SSJ3 Level to able to tank hits from SSB Vegeta and immediately wind him in one blow. In fact, he was much too fast for SSB Vegeta in his Base Form, and that fight gave him a whole new transformation without any extra needs (Which means he made 50x the jump Goku did as a SSJ3 to a SSG level against Beerus in base, and honestly probably a lot more, plus a transformation to enhance him further). It's also continous. Every blow goes into enhancing his power. We see this in his fight against SSJ2 Goku. He also gains more martial arts mastery (fully integrating modern Goku's Style into the style he already copied and his own), more Ki Control, etc. He can even apply things like rage to his already pain based Zenkai to get the Sickle of Sorrow, which gave him hax abilities on top of his continously evolving power.

I'd say as an overall superior boost, Broly's is better, but it's incredibly situational and you'll never actually get to use it the way you want to (covering SSB Fusion levels of Power Jumps), as well as has very clear limits, whereas Black, while it may take him slightly longer, can achieve that level (he provided MUCH of the power Merged Zamasu had, who was fighting SSB Vegito), is a more practical, limitless growth pool that involves much more into his growth rate. It also rejuvenates him, and unlike LSSJ, there's no risk of self destruction.

Also intelligence sections are outdated given anyone who fights Goku or anyone in Dragon ball should have genius combat intelligence unless they use mechs or something

Idk man this is just pathetic as **** we are literally debating and being pedantic over the most basic, most consistent multipliers and scaling aspects of the verse

people here would rather argue and stonewall pointlessly to stop a 0.1 yottaton upgrade that is perfectly consistent with established scaling and multipliers than just be done with it once and for all

It's explained why there's such a fight, these multipliers always cause fights, i don't understand anything about multipliers, i will be watching.

I’m pretty sure this is old and I already asked this once but is there a DBS manga scaling chain that my bitch ass forgot was already answered? I’m stupid as **** but I completely forgot where it was

Current Attack Potency I have for DBS Bardock:

“At least Moon level (Should be superior to the Cerealian who destroyed planet Cereal's Moon. Stronger than Monaito, who has a power level of 213, putting him above an early Z Krillin), likely Small Planet Level, (as he is considered by Gas to be stronger than Low-Class Saiyans, making him nearer in power to Mid-Class Saiyan Warriors such as Raditz as an the Uppermost Low-Class Warrior. Should also at least be superior to Unweighted Early Saiyan Saga Goku and Piccolo, Jaco, and Frieza Force Grunts.) At least Planet Level with Oozaru, higher with Limits Broken.”

What are we thinking?

“At least Moon level (Should be superior to the Cerealian who destroyed planet Cereal's Moon. Stronger than Monaito, who has a power level of 213, putting him above an early Z Krillin), likely Small Planet Level, (as he is considered by Gas to be stronger than Low-Class Saiyans, making him nearer in power to Mid-Class Saiyan Warriors such as Raditz as an the Uppermost Low-Class Warrior. Should also at least be superior to Unweighted Early Saiyan Saga Goku and Piccolo, Jaco, and Frieza Force Grunts.) At least Planet Level with Oozaru, higher with Limits Broken.”

What are we thinking?
Justifications are fine, just wait until the AP thread is done

What are we thinking?
Also helps Bardock is implied to have fought Freiza force grunts and survived off screen in the Broly movie

Back