• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Wouldn't we need to get the premise of "planets in DB are bigger than the Super Dragon Balls" accepted first before applying the calc?
nothing much to accept there other than a simple implication of the statement. Not really worth doing an entire blog for. Plus it already was kinda accepted by those that went over the calc

nothing much to accept there other than a simple implication of the statement.
Not being mucu doesn't mean it doesn't need to be accepted first, it doesn't need an entire blog tho, altho i don't why you would bring it up as if it would need?

Not really worth doing an entire blog for. Plus it already was kinda accepted by those that went over the calc
The math itself being correct is of thr calc group members juristiction, but the other non math parts are juristiction of other staff like staff mods and admins, i have faced similar situations before in other calculations i made and that was the answer provided to me

Not being mucu doesn't mean it doesn't need to be accepted first, it doesn't need an entire blog tho, altho i don't why you would bring it up as if it would need?

The math itself being correct is of thr calc group members juristiction, but the other non math parts are juristiction of other staff like staff mods and admins, i have faced similar situations before in other calculations i made and that was the answer provided to me
Well the admins and mods that read the calc and that part have no problem with it so it seems to be accepted

Wait a minute maybe we can also upscale the moons GBE with the new sizes/GBE accepted for planets
Nevermind Earth is below average, maybe that Ceralian tho

Oh that's OLD old, is there a statement in the OVA that they're the strongest Frieza soldier?
They’re ranked at the same level of Captain Ginyu in the Force pre-Frieza Death, and when they appear on Earth, they’re said to be “stronger than Frieza.” Presumably First Form, since nobody but select a few in the Frieza Force knew that Frieza could transform.

Back