• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The new Heroes episode is out. The episode itself doesn't have any surprises; Fu finishes his new universe, DG Towa and Roberu fight, Fu and Vegito fight, Fu is sealed in the Time Labyrinth (as well as Vegito apparently) but the new universe is created, and Goku wakes up at Capsule Corp.

More interesting is the BM7 trailer at the end. We see Hearts' new variant (who seems to be helping Goku), the new mystery character (named 黒衣の戦士, or roughly "Warrior in Black Clothes"), Dark Dragon Ball versions of Golden Frieza and Golden Metal Cooler, and a new masked Saiyan (either Bardock again or Goku Black).

@Dominodalek I think it's definitely Goku Black just based off the clothes he's wearing, would be interesting to see if only to hear him say subarashi again
That's what I'm expecting - but he lacks the earring, and from the brief snippet of gameplay we can see that he wears similar armbands to Bardock.

We'll probably be able to figure it out when they show the card, by seeing which Super Attack they recoloured purple and tacked the word "Darkness" onto.

Last edited:
Besides the absorption using the black hole, Mechikabura can absorb Life-Force by using the "Draw" ability that a bunch of people have.

So who wants to bet that the new Masked Saiyan is Goku Black? Because it can't be Bardock again, and the clothes he wears are pretty much the same as Goku Black's

That's what I was thinking as well, but how could he still be alive? Hearts erased Fusion Zamasu out of existence, unless at some point Fu or whoever used the Super Dragon Balls or demon magic to bring Goku Black back and then mind control him

Perhaps the erasure just wasn't enough to bypass his immortality. Maybe he willed himself back to life, since that's a thing in Heroes. I don't know why he would be defused though.

That's what I was thinking as well, but how could he still be alive? Hearts erased Fusion Zamasu out of existence, unless at some point Fu or whoever used the Super Dragon Balls or demon magic to bring Goku Black back and then mind control him
Fu could just time travel and drag out a version of Black Goku in whatever timeline he want and put a freaking mask on him though, no need to resurrect. Also Dark King Fu could resurrect Universe Tree, he resurrected a Goku Black is not out of his ability though

Possibly when Fu use his Dark King power + God Bird power to force Universe Tree give birth to a new universe faster than normal, he accidently resurrect those villian, also he hold the new universe for a while before being sealed, he could do many thing to that universe in those timeframe

Possibly when Fu use his Dark King power + God Bird power to force Universe Tree give birth to a new universe faster than normal, he accidently resurrect those villian
That is possible, Fu did say that the rushed creation of the universe caused it to become distorted.

That was transmutation, Demigra used the Candy Beam to eat him.

I assume that's why Mechikabura randomly has resistance to that technique on his profile, because he definitely didn't demonstrate that in the series.

That was transmutation, Demigra used the Candy Beam to eat him.

I assume that's why Mechikabura randomly has resistance to that technique on his profile, because he definitely didn't demonstrate that in the series.
He didn't tho, Demigra never use the candy beam, he does a weird light thing that turn Toki Toki into a yellow ball and absorb him.

Also Buu never gained someone's power after using the candy beam like Demigra did.

I think Mechikabura has that resistance because Kid Buu and Finn can't absorb / transform the Dark Demon Gods normaly.

Yes, a weird light thing strongly resembling the Candy Beam, that Demigra uses to transform Tokitoki into an edible ball that he chews and swallows.

How do we know that Majins can't transform the Demon Gods? We know they can absorb them, Dabura spent half the Dark Empire Saga absorbed by Kid Buu.

Yes, a weird light thing strongly resembling the Candy Beam, that Demigra uses to transform Tokitoki into an edible ball that he chews and swallows.

How do we know that Majins can't transform the Demon Gods? We know they can absorb them, Dabura spent half the Dark Empire Saga absorbed by Kid Buu.
It really doesn't look like the candy beam at all and if it was, Demigra would have gained nothing.

I don't know, that's just something I vaguely remember seeing on the thread that made the profiles. I could just be missremembering. Should probably ask those who made the profiles TBH.

tumblr_oicr52nuz21ufq6kgo1_640.jpg

It's crazy how it's canon that Saiyans just ate people.

I feel like Saiyan's eating people isn't that shocking when they committed mass genocide as if it were a daily job.

I mean, really, I love Vegeta's development, but even now it's kind of hard to believe that he would be able to change so much when he used to be a ruthless killer who literally ended entire race's without a second thought.

I feel like Saiyan's eating people isn't that shocking when they committed mass genocide as if it were a daily job.

I mean, really, I love Vegeta's development, but even now it's kind of hard to believe that he would be able to change so much when he used to be a ruthless killer who literally ended entire race's without a second thought.
I mean, eating people kinda say a lot about their mindset, like they basicaly consider their job as just hunting Bisons into extinction or something like that.

It kinda put a spin on the whole situation about the saiyan's view point and mentality.

Back