• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Toriyama: Gohan will become the new main protector of Earth, as well as Goten and Trunks, new Saiyan descendants who are such prodigies that they can turn Super Saiyan despite basically being toddlers still.

Also Toriyama: Lol jk Goku is still the MC by a wide margin and both Goten and Trunks will become literally irrelevant after the Buu Saga.

I mean really though, they haven't changed at all in appearance, and what did they even do in DBS?

They had roles in the first episode of DBS which was literally a filler episode, they had a minor gag role as Gotenks in RoF, they were briefly mentioned in the U6 Tournament Arc but did nothing of relevance, they barely did anything in the Copy Vegeta mini-arc, literally getting curbstomped as Gotenks only for Goku to show up and do something, Trunks had a small thing with Future Trunks which was kind of weird anyways, Goten cried or something when Goku got killed by Hit and did nothing else, then in the ToP, they once again only get referenced just to do literally nothing at all. And even when it comes to the manga, which Toriyama arguably has even more attention towards, they've done even less, I'm pretty sure.

Like, even ignoring how hard Gohan got the axe, calling Goten and Trunks side characters would be generous. I'm pretty sure the ******* Pilaf Gang was more important in DBS than Goten and Trunks.

Does anyone know from where does this footage come from? It's not from any of the two Bardock movies, Broly or Kai either.

Anyway, I think the feat should be calculated again, maybe using the Broly movie as a reference, given that it's the most canon source I can think about, since the manga doesn't show the scene.

Also, is planet Vegeta having 10X earth's gravity canon? I don't remember where was it stated and I belive it has a lot of impact in the result of the feat.

I don't see it mentioned anywhere, maybe it depends on the translation?

Last edited:
Thank you. Should I copy the original calc to a blog or would it be better to ask for the feat to be calculated again? And is it better to use Super or dbs Broly?

I also found the gravity statement, it's totally legit.

If done properly, a Draogn Ball RPG could easily be the best Dragon Ball game in general. RPG's obviously require a vast and open world filled with things to explore, and Dragon Ball has plenty of that.

Dragon Ball Online was a good example of what not to do. The game was fun at first but gets extremely boring around level 30 and such, because grinding becomes unbelievably tedious. DBZ: Kakarot was great but still only follows the main Dragon Ball story for the most part, and is obviously single player (not to mention that it pretty much only goes through Z itself when disregarding DLC), and Xenoverse barely even counts as an actual RPG.

If done properly, a Draogn Ball RPG could easily be the best Dragon Ball game in general. RPG's obviously require a vast and open world filled with things to explore, and Dragon Ball has plenty of that.

Dragon Ball Online was a good example of what not to do. The game was fun at first but gets extremely boring around level 30 and such, because grinding becomes unbelievably tedious. DBZ: Kakarot was great but still only follows the main Dragon Ball story for the most part, and is obviously single player (not to mention that it pretty much only goes through Z itself when disregarding DLC), and Xenoverse barely even counts as an actual RPG.
DB Kakarot isn't even really an RPG in the general sense of the term, it's basicaly just Xenoverse with a semi open world.

There are a lot of anime that have good RPG potential. Hunter X Hunter, Re;Zero, One Punch Man, etc..

Also League of Legends is eventually going to get a huge MMO that'll probably take around half a decade, but at least it's confirmed. A League MMO is what League fans have all been waiting for. By League fans I mean actual fans, not people who just play the game because they're addicted or bored.

But yeah, I think a proper MMORPG with DBZ: Kakarot's style of gameplay would be an amazing game.

Still waiting for Raging Blast 3 though. I was addicted to 2 back in the early 2010's when I was a huge DB fanboy.

If they die when they're dead, they die.

Lol but yeah like the last guy said, if you get killed again in the otherworld, you cease to exist. However we do know that Vegeta and Goku had higher overall endurance when they were dead, which is why Goku couldn't use Super Saiyan 3 as well after being revived, and partially how Vegeta could take so much beatings from Kid Buu, which was stated by Goku, himself.

Trying to figure how how the black dragon ball was able to hit Frieza directly in the stomach but Goku was right in front of him

Last edited:
if this is correct, then Goku > Vegeta > Broly
Angel Moro was on par with Goku
Beerus one-shotted Vegeta while implying that he massively held back, 73 Moro one-shotted Vegeta with a big bang attack
Goku = Angel Moro > Beerus =/> 73 Moro > Vegeta > Broly
note: I'm only assuming that what Goku and Whis said is correct.

Beerus one-shotted Vegeta while implying that he massively held back, 73 Moro one-shotted Vegeta with a big bang attack
where did u get goku or even angel moro is stronger than beerus?

There's no reason to assume they're above Beerus.

where did u get goku or even angel moro is stronger than beerus?
Beerus’s highest feat was one-shotting Vegeta. He might be stronger than them, but he didn't show anything above them so I think it's better to keep him there until we have something new, you can put him higher than them if you want, but I just don't like using that way so I will keep him as in my comment above

Back