• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I found these two for base Goku. What do you guys think? The first one would be a perfect candidate if it were colored, but unfortunately I couldn't find the colored one at all.

They look fine to me (Unless I'm missing something?). I do find the scrawny arms extremely disturbing though lol.

Well, either way, I think we should either add an extra tabber or change it to one of the images I suggested (or another if anyone can find better alternatives) because the RoF outfit was only used for literally less than 20% of the manga lol.

Well, either way, I think we should either add an extra tabber or change it to one of the images I suggested (or another if anyone can find better alternatives) because the RoF outfit was only used for literally less than 20% of the manga lol.
the images u sent look great , both of them , wouldn't mind if any of them replaced the current one

Lowkey dissapointed that DB Kakarot is literaly focusing on a timeline we already know everything interesting there is to know about for the big 'story' DLC.

Like, it's literaly the timeline that get nuked in DBS, what's the point of revisiting it beyond torture **** at this point?

Who knows? But hey on the brightside, Ssj4 Gogeta in FighterZ looks 100% lit and epic and the new DLC for Xenoverse 2 is interesting so far
My problem with the DBX2 DLC is that it seems to be using Fu from DBH, with the random pointless experiment, instead of the one they already introduced.

Yeah I don't get that either, Fu was interesting earlier because he didn't treat himself as a villain but rather a somewhat well meaning scientist who did questionable things. Now if you want Fu to be evil that's fine, but at least make his motives more chaotic netural then anything else.

It does seem a bit at odds with his 'people should be happy!' speech at the end of Infinite History, but as long as he's not outright apathetic to the protagonists, we're thankfully not at his Heroes counterpart's level. He's been up to quite a bit outside Infinite History, and all his experiments were ultimately relatively harmless.

Because they can’t think of anything else at this point. Hence why just make a freaking Xenoverse 3 game but I can’t tell it’s already too late
They are probably avoiding Xenoverse 3 because 2 hasn't stopped being a consistent revenue stream and it would be dumb to kill it while it makes money. That and they probably don't want to pay the cost to make an upgraded engine a new game would need until they have to.

At least they haven't killed off the game yet, say what you want about Xenoverse 2 being either good or a steamy pile of doo doo at least they keep adding in new content with some worth.

Heroes has released a couple trailers for the update next week.

The first is the standard animated opening they release every update, and much of this one we've already seen in other trailers - notable new footage includes Hearts attacking Frieza and Cooler, the new Masked Saiyan handing out Dark Dragon Balls, and Broly clashing with the new mystery character.

There's also a CGI trailer showing the new Masked Saiyan burning down a city.

Heroes has released a couple trailers for the update next week.

The first is the standard animated opening they release every update, and much of this one we've already seen in other trailers - notable new footage includes Hearts attacking Frieza and Cooler, the new Masked Saiyan handing out Dark Dragon Balls, and Broly clashing with the new mystery character.

There's also a CGI trailer showing the new Masked Saiyan burning down a city.

That Masked Saiyan is probably Goku Black TBH.

DBH really need to change the engine it's running on, it look super dated, especialy when you have stuff like DB Kakarot and DBF coming out.

It's definitely Goku Black. Bardock has already been done, Goku wouldn't be too cool or compelling when Goku Black practically is the "Evil Goku" concept but made in a way that makes sense with the Future Trunks arc, and I mean...look at this guy's clothes. It's pretty obvious. You also have the fact that a lot of DBH characters are just what-if versions of canon characters because DBH is literally just fanservice.

Inb4 it's Goten Black.

Back