• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

In the anime there was no ring disappearing and not even the explanation about the machine returning to that location, basically in episode 99 of the anime and 04:00, you'll really see what I'm talking about
"Krillin's True Power"? I think you have the wrong episode. Sure the ring didn't disappear on screen, this too was discussed in the thread. You were there.

He talks about the past of erasing Zamasu, Goku says that this is the second time that Zen'ō erased a Universe, lol
And Goku would be wrong, the Timeline was the one being attacked. Zeno was at minimum getting rid of the entire multiverse considering he was attacking the "World", aka the multiverse.

There's none, bro, that's why the downgrade
I'm pretty sure official DBS material applies to both unless otherwise specified.

And Goku would be wrong, the Timeline was the one being attacked. Zeno was at minimum getting rid of the entire multiverse considering he was attacking the "World", aka the multiverse.
Well, Goku tells us that it was just the Universe and then Whis is shown saying that the Universe is gone and that colorful void remains, which suggests that only Universe 7 was erased
I'm pretty sure official DBS material applies to both unless otherwise specified.
I really don't know, because both continuities are different and Toyota went public to mention this

Well, Goku tells us that it was just the Universe and then Whis is shown saying that the Universe is gone and that colorful void remains, which suggests that only Universe 7 was erased

I really don't know, because both continuities are different and Toyota went public to mention this

Zeno's the one saying he'll erase the world, and saying he saw the universe erased isn't wrong (despite what I posted earlier), the universe would be all he sees getting erased. It's in line with what both Beerus and Whis say in the anime about Zeno being able to erase the entire world.

Yes, but most official material should apply to both unless otherwise specified. In fact, as the anime takes precedence, most material would apply to that more so.

Zeno's the one saying he'll erase the world, and saying he saw the universe erased isn't wrong (despite what I posted earlier), the universe would be all he sees getting erased. It's in line with what both Beerus and Whis say in the anime about Zeno being able to erase the entire world.

Yes, but most official material should apply to both unless otherwise specified. In fact, as the anime takes precedence, most material would apply to that more so.
Maybe, although you can do something about the crossover between manga and anime, in anime we don't have many things, world can mean several things, but I doubt it really is for timelines

Come to think of it, wouldn't SSG level or higher characters have to choose between being 2-C and Immeasurable attack speed or 3-A and MFTL+ attack speed? It's already implicitly accepted that Goku and Beerus's shockwaves can destroy the 3 macrocosms at every single point in time (past and future) since that's the requirement for tier 2 anything based on my understanding of it.
This actually looks good, I doubt we'll accept it here lol

If Zen'o erased only universe 7 or even all 12 universes he would be left in the neutral space, not in a void. Also, Zen'o erasing the timeline is a throwback to when Whis said that Zen'o could erase the "world", since Zen'o said the same thing when he erased the timeline, and Goku even notes that he was talking about erasing said world

If Zen'o erased only universe 7 or even all 12 universes he would be left in the neutral space, not in a void. Also, Zen'o erasing the timeline is a throwback to when Whis said that Zen'o could erase the "world", since Zen'o said the same thing when he erased the timeline, and Goku even notes that he was talking about erasing said world

Universe 9 stayed the same, which further proves that it was just Universe 7, we don't have much evidence about it erasing the timeline in the anime and the ring isn't even shown disappearing

Do you really know though? Lately I've been seeing you make so very questionable claims.
Yes, I know, you are very nervous, sit down and try to relax, brother, just because I saw a downgrade first, this doesn't mean I'm against the verse

Furthermore, I gave the green light to what you have become what you are today ( Dragon Ball Super low 1-C )

Universe 9 stayed the same, which further proves that it was just Universe 7, we don't have much evidence about it erasing the timeline in the anime and the ring isn't even shown disappearing

That's him erasing only one singular universe because said universe lost in the tournament of power, erasing the timeline was not his intention

I find it cool that zeno's erasure seem to be connected to everything, like he can erase entire universe from other realms, even objects that stem from those universes. He doesn't have to point in any direction, he doesn't have to lock on, he simply just..erases.
Exactly, brother, have you calmed down now?

Back