• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Also, i funny contradiction is, if you guys using UES, literally, Zeno attack speed will be scale to his other speed, make his overall speed is Immeasurable, literally, since UES requirement is power must be proportional with physical stats.
I never wanted Zen'ō to have speed, he couldn't keep up with fighters fighting at full speed, its speed should be unknown.

Guys, would you agree if Zen'ō went back to being 2-C or remains low 1-C?

I saw some things and possibly a demotion of Zen'ō to 2-C, it's about him erasing the timeline and such, for those who want to know

Guys, would you agree if Zen'ō went back to being 2-C or remains low 1-C?

I saw some things and possibly a demotion of Zen'ō to 2-C, it's about him erasing the timeline and such, for those who want to know
Only if it's in the anime, because in the manga, we see the time ring being erased. If that happened, we could probably do a profile of the manga Zeno, since we would have a 2-C and a Low 1-C.

Some downgrade attempt will probably happen, but i doubt it will passes
Well, I'm sorry! Maybe it will happen on my part and I have proof in my hands and even from the tournament of power
Only if it's in the anime, because in the manga, we see the time ring being erased. If that happened, we could probably do a profile of the manga Zeno, since we would have a 2-C and a Low 1-C.
I think it's fair, the manga has a lot of explanation for this and more basis for anything suggested

Well, I'm sorry! Maybe it will happen on my part
74784ec11eb0e5c25cc1234fc2ea2d01.jpg

and I have proof in my hands and even from the tournament of power
P-N6tYOvx83xFsSVjTw5w4Iz97FbuWTu2AbdI0z07Tk8NatV_De_JqWCbVE3GuzizBBttC5hNMmy=s1600

There are enough people to prevent the downgrade from happening

Pretty sure this was discussed in the Low 1-C upgrade thread. The cosmology is shared across the two, and while it was not shown in the anime, the events are the same + the timeline is states to outrigjt have been erased.

Hence the erasure being Low 1-C in the anime.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this was discussed in the Low 1-C upgrade thread. The cosmology is shared across the two, and while it was not shown in the anime, the events are the same + the timeline is states to outrigjt have been erased.
Wait, but both are different stories with changes, in the manga we are shown that the machine does not travel through time, but through dimensional travel and we are presented with a change, in addition to the statement from the official Dragon Ball Super manga website citing that Zen'ō erased reality line

Wait, but both are different stories with changes, in the manga we are shown that the machine does not travel through time, but through dimensional travel and we are presented with a change, in addition to the statement from the official Dragon Ball Super manga website citing that Zen'ō erased reality line
The anime doesn't truly travel through time either, it works the same way.

Pretty sure all anime surrounding material says the entire timeline was erased too.

The anime doesn't truly travel through time either, it works the same way.

Pretty sure all anime surrounding material says the entire timeline was erased too.
In the anime there was no ring disappearing and not even the explanation about the machine returning to that location, basically in episode 99 of the anime and 04:00, you'll really see what I'm talking about

Back