• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I was just about to post this here, is death battle implying they buy the Cooler feat as infinite? Or Am I reading too hard into it?
Wait, can Dragon Ball fans read?

We have to make the cooler have infinite speed, I remember that a guide that Null brought here made the film canon within the anime/manga
hahaha-no.gif

Apparently the 13th Anniversary guidebook for SDBH states that Aeos was created by Shueisha alongside Bandai, which apparently means Shueisha has the rights for her to appear in the DBS Manga if Toyotaro wants.

Would be interesting to see Supreme Kai of Time lore in canon material.

Apparently the 13th Anniversary guidebook for SDBH states that Aeos was created by Shueisha alongside Bandai, which apparently means Shueisha has the rights for her to appear in the DBS Manga if Toyotaro wants.

In fact, you could do all of this canon within the verse, you just don't do it because you don't want to, because there's too much base.

It'd break the community if they made her canon even in some limited way.

It would mess up the canon cosmology even more lol

In fact, you could do all of this canon within the verse, you just don't do it because you don't want to, because there's too much base.
No luffy, we will not wank Goku

It'd break the community if they made her canon even in some limited way.
I don't think so, since the laws of time exist in DBS itself, just add to the manga, according to the directors, all of DBH works together with Akira Toriyama to leave all cosmology and its essence the same

Oh yes, when you have proof for that, I'm sure you will, Omega.
dende being the Guardian of Earth yet gohan is still a kid and not a super saiyan, nor is Goku a super saiyan, and Goku is not having a heart attack, and the androids and nowhere to be seen

fit it somewhere in the timeline, i chalenge you to, you can't

the movie is not even that good

dende being the Guardian of Earth yet gohan is still a kid and not a super saiyan, nor is Goku a super saiyan, and Goku is not having a heart attack, and the androids and nowhere to be seen

fit it somewhere in the timeline, i chalenge you to, you can't

the movie is not even that good
Goku infinite speed

I wanted to know how someone could not like SDBH.

We have Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta from the Saiyan saga in SSJ3 form.
I might get crucified for this comment here....but I actually prefer Heroes to canon DB because, in my opinion, Heroes has a more unique story, more interesting antagonists, concepts that are fresh for the series and add some life to it, exploring elements of the franchise which weren't/aren't explored in canon, some genuine character development if you read the manga side of things, and personally I prefer Xeno and CC Goku over his Super counterpart.

Those are all bold opinions to have, I know, and I still like Super for what it is, but these days I get more enjoyment out of what comes next in Heroes and the games to what comes in canon. It's more exciting, ya know?

I might get crucified for this comment here....but I actually prefer Heroes to canon DB because, in my opinion, Heroes has a more unique story, more interesting antagonists, concepts that are fresh for the series and add some life to it, exploring elements of the franchise which weren't/aren't explored in canon, some genuine character development if you read the manga side of things, and personally I prefer Xeno and CC Goku over his Super counterpart.

Those are all bold opinions to have, I know, and I still like Super for what it is, but these days I get more enjoyment out of what comes next in Heroes and the games to what comes in canon. It's more exciting, ya know?
Cold take. Modern canon DB is trash rn, boring, lazy, and predictable. Heroes keeps things interesting.

I was just about to post this here, is death battle implying they buy the Cooler feat as infinite? Or Am I reading too hard into it?
The fact this is the preliminary trailer (early analysis parts) and they already have no qualms giving him infinite speed IT means they will 100% continue their trend from Gogeta vs Vegito and give him immeasurable speed scaling in full. That and Multiversal+ AP minimum is a guarantee.

Now let's see if he gets the Keysword or Universe Tree or Summons.

I have a feeling Ultraguy might shaft Superman a bit, with how he was talking about his Pre-Crisis crazy feats/abilities being mostly myths, amps and false in general etc.

I think Superman still wins, it'll be close.

The fact this is the preliminary trailer (early analysis parts) and they already have no qualms giving him infinite speed IT means they will 100% continue their trend from Gogeta vs Vegito and give him immeasurable speed scaling in full. That and Multiversal+ AP minimum is a guarantee.

Now let's see if he gets the Keysword or Universe Tree or Summons.

I have a feeling Ultraguy might shaft Superman a bit, with how he was talking about his Pre-Crisis feats being a myth and amps etc.

I think Superman still wins, it'll be close.
Xeno trunks got them, i don´t see why CC/Xeno Goku couldn´t

Let's be real, no one cares about most of Super

I forgot that the Moro arc exists, although I was thinking of animated media

Broly is a hypefest but good

Superhero is DEFINITELY a hypefest

You can't deny that much

DBS Checklist (Horrible - Bad - Ok - Good - Perfect)

B.O.G
: Ok or Good

Ressurection of F Saga: Bad (maybe Horrible)

Universe 6 Saga: Ok

Goku Black Saga: Good

T.O.P: Good

DBS Broly Movie: Good

Moro Saga: Good, possibly Perfect

Granolah Saga: Ok (maybe bad)

DBS Super Hero: Ok (maybe Good)

Last edited:
Back