• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I really don't know how it's crashing, given that this game even runs on a 4th generation i3 and with a basic video card, something wrong is not right

Maybe it's the Steam launcher
Okay, I managed to solve it. I saw a guy on Steam saying to go to the NVDIA control panel ---> something 3D ---> Go to power management mode and set maximum performance. The game, in addition to running better, no longer crashed or gave a blue screen.

Shouldn't zeno have immeasurable speed since his attack can cover a 5d structure consisting of two temporal dimension

And we already accept that in db

Your Attack speed = speed

Or would it be outlier

Shouldn't zeno have immeasurable speed since his attack can cover a 5d structure consisting of two temporal dimension

Attack speed = speed

Or would it be outlier
I really want this so much, this was supposed to happen a long time ago, Zen'ō with immeasurable speed

Or would it be outlier
There's a pretty thin line between when affecting space-time warrants immeasurable speed or simple AP/space-time manipulation (otherwise, all tier 2 characters would have immeasurable attack speed for spanning past/present/future).

Or would it be outlier
1. No one rate hax speed, except unique situation

2. If you treat Zeno feat as attack speed, mean it will not be EE anymore and will be an AP feat, he will lose this 5D history EE, and his EE go down to 4D

The Hakai is explicitly an application of the Power of Destruction and can be used as the basis for the Energy of Destruction. Zen-Oh's Erase is like Ctrl + A + Delete, a completely unknown unknown that deletes anything and everything without prejudice, from either a stadium's distance away, or across the twelve universes from within the World of Void without needing to lift a finger in its direction, that exists only to the Omni-King—the highest god in the entire world.

The Hakai is explicitly an application of the Power of Destruction and can be used as the basis for the Energy of Destruction. Zen-Oh's Erase is like Ctrl + A + Delete, a completely unknown unknown that deletes anything and everything without prejudice, from either a stadium's distance away, or across the twelve universes from within the World of Void without needing to lift a finger in its direction, that exists only to the Omni-King—the highest god in the entire world.
When are you cooking that Zeno thread

Or would it be outlier
The standards didn't make it clear what it means by crossing multiple Temporal zones, I asked this on the QnA but no one answered
1. No one rate hax speed, except unique situation

2. If you treat Zeno feat as attack speed, mean it will not be EE anymore and will be an AP feat, he will lose this 5D history EE, and his EE go down to 4D
1. Zeno's timeline erasure had already been accepted as speed as it clearly showed the attack travelling, it being hax doesn't stop it from having attack speed, his profile already scales his timeline bust to his attack speed, not to mention that even without using the timeline bust feat, we are told by Whis that he can erase the entire world, furthermore UES verses allow it to scale just fine. Also Zeno's timeline bust is treated as a ki blast with EE properties

2. Not sure how this relates to his timeline bust at all, his EE erased a 5d construct and was shown travelling, even beyond said construct to another 5d one, he has also shown the ability to use a specific delete version, just like how GoDs can fire their hakai as blasts or just delete something without anything travelling, timeline bust and multiple statements bump him to 5d EE, so he's not losing that as long as the timeline is 5d. How does something lose EE because it has attack speed?, GoD Toppo's hakai also travels, does he lose his EE too?
Ues means his ee stats would also scale to his physical stats to if I am not wrong
That's exactly what it means, unless anyone somehow proves that he doesn't have kibfir whatever reason

Not sure how this relates to his timeline bust at all, his EE erased a 5d construct and was shown travelling, even beyond said construct to another 5d one, he has also shown the ability to use a specific delete version, just like how GoDs can fire their hakai as blasts or just delete something without anything travelling, timeline bust and multiple statements bump him to 5d EE, so he's not losing that as long as the timeline is 5d. How does something lose EE because it has attack speed?, GoD Toppo's hakai also travels, does he lose his EE too?
false equivalent, prove that Zeno possesses an UES similar to Hakai before you making a comparison, remind you, hakai is pretty solid established in the verse

Well, look like a Zeno CRT is in order then, time to correct shit on his profile, look like i spent too much time with game verse and forgot to correct canon verse

The standards didn't make it clear what it means by crossing multiple Temporal zones, I asked this on the QnA but no one answered

1. Zeno's timeline erasure had already been accepted as speed as it clearly showed the attack travelling, it being hax doesn't stop it from having attack speed, his profile already scales his timeline bust to his attack speed, not to mention that even without using the timeline bust feat, we are told by Whis that he can erase the entire world, furthermore UES verses allow it to scale just fine. Also Zeno's timeline bust is treated as a ki blast with EE properties

2. Not sure how this relates to his timeline bust at all, his EE erased a 5d construct and was shown travelling, even beyond said construct to another 5d one, he has also shown the ability to use a specific delete version, just like how GoDs can fire their hakai as blasts or just delete something without anything travelling, timeline bust and multiple statements bump him to 5d EE, so he's not losing that as long as the timeline is 5d. How does something lose EE because it has attack speed?, GoD Toppo's hakai also travels, does he lose his EE too?

That's exactly what it means, unless anyone somehow proves that he doesn't have kibfir whatever reason
You literally just announced a war against DBH, brother

Also, i funny contradiction is, if you guys using UES, literally, Zeno attack speed will be scale to his other speed, make his overall speed is Immeasurable, literally, since UES requirement is power must be proportional with physical stats.

I was looking at Dragon Ball Z Kakarot and it looks like Piccolo didn't destroy the Moon, it was just an illusion

This suggests a downgrade pretty funny, right?

Back