• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You know I recently started going to an MMA gym and met a lot of pro fighters and people who are currently competing in the UFC the best female grappler in the world actually goes there too. And the pretty much all of them got into professional fighting because of dragon ball z haha.

You know I recently started going to an MMA gym and met a lot of pro fighters and people who are currently competing in the UFC the best female grappler in the world actually goes there too. And the pretty much all of them got into professional fighting because of dragon ball z haha.
That's sick

Keep an eye out for a girl named Talita Alencar, I saw her take down and choke out a skilled fighter that was over twice her weight. While wearing a DBZ shirt haha

Their only argument is "Super Goku isn't universal, that's an outlier".
Nah man, I had many a YouTube debate back in the day in which people used power levels, multipliers, and other bullshit to say that GT characters were stronger and were universal themselves.

@Warren_Valion they used power levels for GT? At that point in time power levels would become far to unquantifiable for my liking
Multipliers of Super Saiyan forms, in addition to GT Base Goku being ~= SSJ3 Z Goku.

I remember a guy arguing that the amount of Blutz Waves that Baby Vegeta was hit to become a Golden Great Ape can be scaled off the number of Blutz's Waves used to create a moon that turned Saiyan's into Oozaru, and thus making them ten times stronger, and in the end, he got that Super Saiyan 4 Goku is like 4 million times his base form or some nonsense like that.

Wouldn't Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura have Infinite to Immeasurable Lifting Strength for absorbing and containing an entire infinite Multiverse inside of his body? Also, do we count in-game moves towards stats, 'cause several characters in DBH can create and control meteors.

tenor.gif

Also not that 5-C Roshi had been done.
Imma make a match tonight and write it up as a little exercise (like Wright’s matches.)
Who wants to suggest a character?

Wouldn't Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura have Infinite to Immeasurable Lifting Strength for absorbing and containing an entire infinite Multiverse inside of his body? Also, do we count in-game moves towards stats, 'cause several characters in DBH can create and control meteors.
Why would absorbing a multiverse (using a black hole no less, not his own body) count towards Lifting Strength?

I'd say that God Meteor would count for at the very least Attack Potency (particularly since the ability was adapted into both the anime and manga as well) but unless you're planning a gigantic downgrade, the characters who can use the move already scale far above it.

I'd say that God Meteor would count for at the very least Attack Potency (particularly since the ability was adapted into both the anime and manga as well) but unless you're planning a gigantic downgrade, the characters who can use the move already scale far above it.
I mean, in terms of Lifting Strength.

Speaking of Heroes, I want to attempt to redo Time Breaker Bardock's profile.
Not only does he have Ssj4 now but according to translations from the arcade game he gets a Keysword and used it to beat Dark Broly and free the time patrol from Mechikabura's void

What's the exact AP value of Roshi's (first) 5-C key, as the Profile doesn't link to any Calc, only a scan of the Moon Destruction?

Speaking of Heroes, I want to attempt to redo Time Breaker Bardock's profile.
Not only does he have Ssj4 now but according to translations from the arcade game he gets a Keysword and used it to beat Dark Broly and free the time patrol from Mechikabura's void
It could do with having his official name, Bardock (Xeno), for a start. The Key Sword would be Optional Equipment, since he only has it for that fight. I'm well-versed in the game's many abilities, I can pick out any interesting ones Xeno Bardock/Masked Saiyan has.

Oh, and the images on the page for his Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 4 forms depict the wrong Bardock.

@Dominodalek IIRC Bardock can summon Chronoa to stop the time of his opponent so that's one thing.
Also since we're on the topic of added abilties, I think Xeno Vegeta and Trunks can summon Shenron so they to should have wish granting like Xeno Goku

@Dominodalek IIRC Bardock can summon Chronoa to stop the time of his opponent so that's one thing.
Also since we're on the topic of added abilties, I think Xeno Vegeta and Trunks can summon Shenron so they to should have wish granting like Xeno Goku
Yes, Bardock, as well as anyone in the Time Patrol (and a number of people who aren't, but none of them qualify for pages) can summon Chronoa to do that.
Everyone in the Time Patrol (except Xeno Pan) and Xeno Bardock can summon Shenron. Everyone in the Dark Empire circa. Mechikabura Revival (so Mechikabura, Towa, Dabura, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom, Demigra, Mira and Xeno King Vegeta) and Roberu can summon Dark Shenron.

Also I think Xeno Bardock is not the same Bardock from Xenoverse 2.
They have a similar background of being brainwashed by Towa and turning into the Masked Saiyan but anything else is different from each other

Also I think Xeno Bardock is not the same Bardock from Xenoverse 2.
They have a similar background of being brainwashed by Towa and turning into the Masked Saiyan but anything else is different from each other
Technically there are three Xeno Bardocks - the one from Online (who doesn't have a tab, presumably because he doesn't really have anything noteworthy), the one from Xenoverse 2 and the one from composite Heroes. They're all lumped together, in the same way that the other Xenoverse characters share a page with their Heroes counterparts, because they're fundamentally the same character - just with escalating hax and increasingly large scaling chains.

Heroes Xeno Bardock mostly seems different because his story continues on much further than the other two - his time as the Masked Saiyan is pretty similar to the other Masked Saiyan storylines, just heavily truncated and with the context altered.

There is a small Chance that Piccolo calc could move DBZ to MFTL speed via scaling
Did they accept KKx10 Goku Pre zenkai << Base Goku Post Zenkai?!
(I believe they are easily MFTL though, at least buu Saga characters)

Has anyone ever heard of Zenkai Battle Royale? It's an arcade game exclusive to Japan that was suppose to be ported to other countries but instead we got Battle of Z as a substitute

Maybe telekinetically, but it wouldn't qualify for physical strength because the meteor hovers above them.
Would it count towards their physical strength if they could hold the meteor back with their energy blasts, since Ki and strength go hand and hand?

EDIT: Toei Goku is listed as having Class G Lifting Strength based off of a telekinesis feat, so it's fair game.

Last edited:
In the Roshi image, there's a panel of some debris falling on Krillin, which was most likely from the moon that got annihilated to the point where nothing of it was visible in the sky anymore. I don't feel like it should be treated as baseline, when it's clearly not.

As for the DBS Vs. GT thing, yeah, I don't get why people argue so heavily in GT's favor. Although when it comes to the DBS manga, GT fairs a lot better.

In the Roshi image, there's a panel of some debris falling on Krillin, which was most likely from the moon
That could just be rubble from the destroyed building and messed up ring.

Back