• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That could just be rubble from the destroyed building and messed up ring.
Potentially, but it doesn't change that the moon was literally obliterated to the point where nothing was visible. It also happened in a matter of seconds. The feat is likely at least comparable to Piccolo's moon busting feat, which I'm pretty sure isn't considered baseline.

Potentially, but it doesn't change that the moon was literally obliterated to the point where nothing was visible. It also happened in a matter of seconds. The feat is likely at least comparable to Piccolo's moon busting feat, which I'm pretty sure isn't considered baseline.
It is baseline lol. There’s not a calc for Piccolo’s feat either even though there should be.

There's not a calc for either of those, yet there are calcs for feats that we haven't even seen actually happen, like Boros' CSRC, or Cell's Kamehameha?

...Yes. People calc what they feel like calcing. That's how calcing works most of the time, unless you request someone to calc something.

Well, Roshi’s feat got calced and people had issues with it. No idea why Piccolo’s hasn’t gotten a recalc yet though.

But I'm pretty sure both Piccolo and Roshi's feats have calcs, they're just not on Roshi's or Piccolo's pages. Even though one feat is probably reaching beyond moon level, and the other isn't massively beyond that feat.

Pretty much sure Piccolo's calc is far beyond baseline moon level
Even Toneri's feat is moon lvl+ by cutting the hollow moon so piccolo's feat should be far above baseline moon level

We don't have any evidence of any extraordinary feats in the manga. In fact, we evidence against that. In the manga version, Piccolo's attack engulfs the moon in one panel, an explosion ensues, and the moon is gone, with no proof that it was scattered across space or anything warranting an inflated KE result.

@LordTracer yeah I know Super also loved making the all the screen time about Goku but again, at least it wasn't about him ALL the time and SOME characters got the spotlight unlike GT AKA Goku Time as Warren put it.

Looking at the comments, it gets into a lot of big brain stuff I don't do, so I won't bother with that.

Whatever, I'll just be happy with 5-C and watch if anyone else argues against baseline.

Guys, the pillars Yamcha hit Goku through were actually made of a mutated Katchin which is stronger than even Kachi Katchin. The feat is solar system level.

Super small thing, but we should add to the classifications of Zangya and Bojack Herajin since that's the name of their Race (https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Hera_Clan)

Also, someone should probably calc Broly's and Kid Buu's MSS explosions so as to get a proper number for 4-A, and since Fusion Reborn's 3-C calc might possibly get scraped.

The amount of zenos matters in this specific case because you are trying to make him 2-B from the “everything” statement when there is nothing else supporting him being 2-B. So it’s not plausible that each an every countless number of zenos can destroy the 2-B multiverse. Since we are talking countless timelines/possibilities it would be very likely that in one of those timelines zeno got angry and actually destroyed everything. If he was capable of destroying on a 2-B level there would not be a dragon ball now would there?

2-B zeno requires grandiose assumptions.
This I agree with. Zeno can destroy everything in the current timeline multiverse, and that’s pretty much all he has been shown to destroy.

Oh hey, someone finally did the manga CRT from Zamasu's and Moro's feats and statements for 3-C.

Time for a shitshow to begin.

Immediately after the conclusion of the ancient Moon-level Roshi war, which took the combined efforts of all the bravest warriors of this land, now another mighty battle is approaching...

So fellas, even though both the anime and manga aren't exactly flawless what's one moment from the DBS anime or manga that you enjoyed?
For me, in the anime I enjoyed seeing Goku complete Ultra Instinct and overpowering Jiren with it.

Ultra Instinct in the ToP was pretty cool - I also liked SSBKK.

The ending of the Zamasu Arc was one of the funniest things I have ever watched.

Bit of both, I guess?

The complete cession of logic was frankly hilarious. Many good videos came out over its idiocy.

Back