• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It was the opposite for me. I played a lot of Dokkan, then tried Legends for a few hours, but I grew bored. For me, Legends just felt too slow.

Immeasurable bros...
we did it again.
we-did-it-again.jpg

...Are they serious? The whole 'Change the standards whenever DBH get an upgrade' was supposed to be a meme XD

Link?
Debatable whether or not they did it for the DBH stuff. The immeasurable revision threads came out before this one, but this one was also supposedly (according to multiple people) being planned even before the forum move, which implies that someone knew it was coming and wanted to get the standards for immeasurable speed changed. This by itself probably wouldn't be considered a big deal, but with the other reasons people have for saying that the wiki intentionally downplays Dragon Ball, it's starting to catch more attention than before.

Also, to clarify, I'm not stating my personal views on it. Just explaining the situation. I do definitely think that Dragon Ball is much weaker than it should be in multiple aspects, but I'm not gonna go as far as claiming that wiki staff are trying to make it weaker out of an irrational bias against the show or community.

The animation was fire ngl

Agreed. Not as good as the Marisa Vs. Vegeta one though in my opinion, which I just saw because of that video referencing it. Wish there were more sprite animations. Even if it's because more detailed animations are obviously harder, a lot of sprite animations are more entertaining than "actual" animations, Hell, I like some of Hyourinjutsu's animations more than over half of the fights in DBS.

Debatable whether or not they did it for the DBH stuff.
I do remember issues with Immeasurable going back months ago, and AKM expressed a lot of displeasure for the rating on the latest thread about it, so I do believe this was planned since way back and the DBH thread just got bad timing.

The immeasurable revision threads came out before this one, but this one was also supposedly (according to multiple people) being planned even before the forum move, which implies that someone knew it was coming and wanted to get the standards for immeasurable speed changed.
I mentioned that and said why it may not be that simple. I think that's right, but, as others have mentioned in the thread being discussed, the plan of making a DBH immeasurable speed revision was not made recently.

Imagine if I made a CRT for the Kamikaze Fireballs.
It kinda bugs me how Sanka Ku and Sous Roas are rated as Unknown. And how Ribrianne isn't 3-A.

I do remember issues with Immeasurable going back months ago, and AKM expressed a lot of displeasure for the rating on the latest thread about it, so I do believe this was planned since way back and the DBH thread just got bad timing.
This goes out to everyone else. AKM, Kep, and DDM were in my server. All three of them knew we planned this DBH immeasurable speed thread since DBH became 2-A. Not to mention recently AKM was openly telling us the problems he had with immeasurable speed while we were discussing DBH.
Now can we please stop talking about this and move on?

Why was Ribrianne even downgraded from 3-A?

On an unrelated note, when are we gonna get the CRT that buffs all of Super to Low 2-C, since logically it would be impossible to suppress yourself to a lower dimensional plane?

Last edited:
Because Ribrianne is the worst DB character.

Idk though. I mean, she was able to decently impress ToP Goku, and pushed him into SSJB for a moment. Despite how annoying she was, she was also a relatively important character in the ToP, and would at least be considered a highend mid tier if not a lowend high tier, imo. Based on scaling, it's pretty easy to put Ribrianne at 3-A. Even base Goku by this point would dwarf baseline 3-A more than hundreds of times over.

Ribrianne scales above Rozie who managed to push back base Goku with her Yacchaina Fist; Goku couldn't even fight back against them, or just chose not to because of CIS or whatever. It had gotten to the point where Android 17 felt the need to put up his barrier to protect him. Ribrianne then effortlessly shattered that barrier and proceeded to fight on relatively good terms with Android 17. He also scales above Kakunsa, who managed to clash with a "serious" Android 17 numerous times but was ultimately effortlessly defeated. And, since she is the ace of her team, she should also scale above the three guy Kamikaze Fireballs whose Pretty Black Hole managed to restrain and nearly incapacitate Goku, Android 17, and Android 18, with Goku having to transform in order to break out of it.

Well, Goku in the first instance could very well be suppressed. He was suppressed for pretty much the whole tournament up until Jiren, even clearly being suppressed against Kale who was very likely superior to Ribrianne, although even in that case he still had to use SSJB. And in the latter instance, Goku is blatantly weakened. Goku and the other two were also up against a lifting strength thing, not necessarily AP, and on top of all that, there's no indication that she would scale to the combined attack of the three transformed fodder dudes, so that definitely isn't enough to keep her at 3-A, but I'll still argue that she is 3-A.

IDK if I've said this already but fun fact about DBH.
Did you know that the game's engine is the same engine used for Budokai 3 and Infinite World? Ever since 2010

Last edited:
Watching DBH and Xenoverse part 1 i realize the enemy trying to destroy time nest , a place where every timeline gathering.

The enemies need prepation to destroy time nest. Here some enemy who success and tried to destroying it.

- Demigra with Toki-Toki , a bird who existence very important to all dimension.

- Mechikabura Blackhole form.

- Sealas final form ( He combine with Ahms , who absorbing Goku Black , Hit , Frieza and Cell ).

After i analysis this i made conclusion about Time nest has multiverse durability.

What do you guys think ?

Watching DBH and Xenoverse part 1 i realize the enemy trying to destroy time nest , a place where every timeline gathering.

The enemies need prepation to destroy time nest. Here some enemy who success and tried to destroying it.

- Demigra with Toki-Toki , a bird who existence very important to all dimension.

- Mechikabura Blackhole form.

- Sealas final form ( He combine with Ahms , who absorbing Goku Black , Hit , Frieza and Cell ).

After i analysis this i made conclusion about Time nest has multiverse durability.

What do you guys think ?
Like, the entirety of the structure, or like the buildings within it and such?

Wouldn't that sort of warrant an 18 upgrade rather than a Ribrianne downgrade though?
I mean, unless you want 3-A Krillin, 3-A 18 isn't happening. I think it's better to treat Ribrianne vs Goku an outlier than saying Krillin and 18 an Universal via scaling to her.

Back