• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Wasn't Mecha Frieza already more powerful than Namek Frieza? Sheesh it's kinda funny that Beerus is pretty lazy yet remains the kingpin yet if Frieza wasn't lazy he might've been kingpin sooner.

I half suspect Whis was fully aware of Frieza's potential from the beginning.
I have this insane crack theory that Beriblu is actually the Grand Priest's wife (The 'mother of Angels' you see in a lot of fanfic videos and Kakumei) that scouts out GoDs among mortals and she's been nurturing Freeza as a new God of Destruction. We know Angels can take on mortal forms via Merus after all.

Dragon Ball Legends has absolutely wild scaling. The 5th Anniversary released today with a new What-If story event and it's (SPOILERS)

Goku and Freeza from the end of the ToP vs FPSS Broly and there are numerous statements like Freeza saying Broly is the strongest person he has ever seen and Goku believing he and Freeza can defeat Broly if they work together, with him noting Freeza has been learning his attacks and that he's one of the strongest people he knows. The event even ends with them doing their finale attack against Jiren but this time against FPSS Broly and seemingly winning.

In other words, Goku and Vegeta together in SSB? Can't do a thing against SS1 Broly. Goku and Freeza together in base form? Can defeat FPSS Broly.

So, again, DBL has wild scaling.

Vegeta implied he freed himself from Hyssop and Oregano due to his power, supported by him immediately transforming into SSJ while saying that. Anyone above SSJ Vegeta post U9 elimination should have resistance to Absolute Zero. At the very least, the Saiyans should, if you think he was specifically referring to Super Saiyan power itself.

Vegeta implied he freed himself from Hyssop and Oregano due to his power, supported by him immediately transforming into SSJ while saying that. Anyone above SSJ Vegeta post U9 elimination should have resistance to Absolute Zero. At the very least, the Saiyans should, if you think he was specifically referring to Super Saiyan power itself.
quote?

This is why there should be a Ki UES page
i don't think that would do much honestly

Why is it Absolute Zero?

latest

latest

latest

"A giant with an absolute zero degree body that instantly freezes those who touched. It is blown off the battle with a stroke of vegeta."

edit:
crt it was accepted

Last edited:
Why is it Absolute Zero?
Well, it was stated by their Kaioshin and confirmed by the Toei Website. I'd assume this is why it got accepted. Although the Absolute Zero Feats in Fiction page is an interesting read.

"Did you think such a thing would keep my power in check? Don't underestimate the power of Vegeta sama!"

He’s clearly referring to the String user trying to restrain him, lol. Base Vegeta already resisted his hand being frozen, SSJ just had enough power to break the ice around his hand. This isn’t good evidence

He’s clearly referring to the String user trying to restrain him, lol. Base Vegeta already resisted his hand being frozen, SSJ just had enough power to break the ice around his hand. This isn’t good evidence
He broke through both the string and the AZ attack with his transformation, that's what got it accepted in the first place iirc.

He broke through both the string and the AZ attack with his transformation.
Breaking the ice (ap feat) isn’t why he has the resistance, he has it from resisting his actual arm being frozen. Vegeta makes the statement in relation to the fighter’s attempt of restraining him.

Breaking the ice (ap feat) isn’t why he has the resistance, he has it from resisting his actual arm being frozen. Vegeta makes the statement in relation to the fighter’s attempt of restraining him.

It was technically both, but yeah you're right.

It was technically both, but yeah you're right.
Then it’s wrong, the breaking the ice portion should be removed.

"Did you think such a thing would keep my power in check? Don't underestimate the power of Vegeta sama!"

he broke free of the ice by powering up and destroying it yes, the freeza itself he was resisting before he used his power, so that is on him and not the "power" he demonstrated after making the quote

There should still be a KI UES page
honestly don't see much of a purpose, like, at most it has what? 10 general ki haxes best? and most of them are character specific, so i don't see why make one in the first place for the same reason naruto's chackra doesn't have one

Apparently Beerus would have killed Goku Black if he didn't have the time ring.
that is normal causality tho "kill your past kills your future" kind of deal, at least that is how black explained it, i know how db time travel rules work but, how would it be translated? "can make time works on normal causality for his actions"? dunno, also seems a little silly to me

honestly don't see much of a purpose, like, at most it has what? 10 general ki haxes best? and most of them are character specific, so i don't see why make one in the first place for the same reason naruto's chackra doesn't have one
Wait I thought Naruto have a chakra page? Or is this something different?

That’s perfect then, new discussion, doesn’t Hakai users have some form of causality manipulation?
I think so? I’m not sure since Beerus does state it affects every version in every timeline besides Time ring users

he broke free of the ice by powering up and destroying it yes, the freeza itself he was resisting before he used his power, so that is on him and not the "power" he demonstrated after making the quote

Perhaps it’s 10 haxes that’s still reasonable enough to add one for and funny that you mention Naruto as Chakra does have one

I think so? I’m not sure since Beerus does state it affects every version in every timeline besides Time ring users

Perhaps it’s 10 haxes that’s still reasonable enough to add one for and funny that you mention Naruto as Chakra does have one
huh? it does? well then, i guess we can try? nothing major from it tho on contrary to the busted dbh counterpart

what are the parameters for a UES page to a thing anyway?

huh? it does? well then, i guess we can try? nothing major from it tho on contrary to the busted dbh counterpart

I dunno. But I assume for a dedicated page to be made for it, it needs to have more than just generic shonen energy which is what DB Ki is or at least was.

It would be a good addition for DB but I’m not 100% sure it’d qualify but if it does that’s a big w true dbh is busted

I think you just need some differences which db ki has I’d say one should be made like how special ki manip page for DBH

excuse me?
Yes?
I dunno. But I assume for a dedicated page to be made for it, it needs to have more than just generic shonen energy which is what DB Ki is or at least was.
Well DB has more which I’m assuming the was is referring to

Back