• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeno Sama destroyed the timeline, which contains a number of 18 universes and each is 2-C.

Therefore, the timeline contains instantaneous transfinites of Low 2-C structures.

Shouldn't it be Low 1-C then?

Zeno Sama destroyed the timeline, which contains a number of 18 universes and each is 2-C.

Therefore, the timeline contains instantaneous transfinites of Low 2-C structures.

Shouldn't it be Low 1-C then?
no

It is pointless to look for results above 2-C about the db verse. almost everything was discussed. and why do you think destroying 18 universes should be low 1-C?

The timelines created by time travel in DB are constructed from 4D objects, they should be low 1-C in size.

Destroying 18 universes is 2-C, destroying a timeline containing 18 universes should be Low 1-C.
Destroying a timeline with 18 infinite universes doesn't make you low 1-C. Infinity is gradual from 4D onwards.

Even if you destroy an infinite timeline containing 18 infinite universes, what you can become is only 2-A. And there are 7 timelines in verse DB.

in any case low 1-C is impossible

size? You're not telling me it's 5d to destroy something made up of 4D objects, right?
No, I’m saying a timeline in which the cross section is 4D objects instead of 3D will have low 1-C size as opposed to traditional low 2-C.

I don't even want to dream about this mess for DB, we almost didn't make the Universe 2-C, even if there are some chances for the verse to be low 1-C, I hope it has enough evidence, to never be downgraded, I just hate any kind of mess like that, thank God the verse doesn't work like that, but it's a dream I've yet to achieve, the complete DBS cosmology is 2-B, it's a good start...

That is not how it works, being a timeline containing multiple timelines alone does not make it tier 1 sized. It contains less than 1001 so it's simply 2-C.
The timeline is past, present and future, which means it has copies of the 18 universes at each point in time, which are transfinite.

This is how we treat Low 2-C, transfinite copies of a 3-A structure.

How do temporal dimensions impact on tiering?​

A: The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime.

This structure can then be generalized to any amounts of dimensions, and is also the reason destroying a spacetime continuum is a greater feat than destroying only the contents of the physical universe (Low 2-C, rather than 3-A or High 3-A). So, for example, a spacetime continuum comprising two temporal dimensions (Instead of just one) would have an additional time direction whose "snapshots" correspond to the whole of a 4-dimensional spacetime, and so on and so forth.

Basically, the argument here is that the DB "timeline" contains 12 4D Space Time (low 2-C/2-C structures, now accepted as such on the wiki individually) in a larger hypertime, since they all stay on the timeline, explicitly separate spacetimes by themselves, and everything is effected when multiplied. The problem with the DontTalk example is that it is modeling the Universes as three dimensional in the case that they are spanned by a single time dimension, but in reality the Universes themselves already have a time dimension, the additional one that spans them all would be an additional fifth dimension, and in this case temporal, which is treated as uncountably infinite. So I still agree with the OP, unless you want to argue that every Universe is a 3-A structure,
As far as I can see, in that particular thread there has not been adequate discussion on the low 1-C due to the other topics and the derailment.

Last edited:
the whole idea behind multiverses as a large timeline being low 1-C was rejected in general from what i recall, so you need a CRT to have that idea accepted before applying it to dragon ball

the whole idea behind multiverses as a large timeline being low 1-C was rejected in general from what i recall, so you need a CRT to have that idea accepted before applying it to dragon ball
It's possible? Like, how do you prove that the timeline is low 1-C? Is enough evidence needed?

AFAIK you only need to prove there’s an overarching timeline (which DB has)

Some verses have a similar structure but no evidence that there’s another temporal dimension, DB explicitly has such a construct as far as I can tell.

something to think about

there are 18 2-C universes that consist of several Low 2-C universes with a neutral space in between the 18 2-C universes and these universes can all be viewed from Zeno’s palace which is also a space outside the 18 universes and there’s the world of void that is separate from the 18.

so would we need to find out about the locations of Neutral Space, Zeno’s Palace and the World of Void for a low 1-C argument?

Destroying a timeline with 18 infinite universes doesn't make you low 1-C. Infinity is gradual from 4D onwards.

Even if you destroy an infinite timeline containing 18 infinite universes, what you can become is only 2-A. And there are 7 timelines in verse DB.

in any case low 1-C is impossible
theres countless timelines btw

You need to prove that the "time" of a timeline is encompassing structures low 2-C 3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal which would make a low 1-C timeline with 3 spatial dimensions + 2 temporal dimensions (5D)
That would be impossible, DB doesn't have much information about it.

Time travel doesn’t create a new universe, it creates a whole new multiverse.

that’s a pretty huge indicator of a second temporal dimension, especially given each universe is a 2-C structure.
Well, the fact that it is a timeline already tends to lead to this interpretation, and since each universe is already accepted as having its own space and time, and a timeline is spanning these universes it makes the existence of multiple temporal dimensions kind of blatant
A lot in my head, I don't understand anything about level 1, but if I talk about level 2 then it's up to me, but anyway all Universes are separated by space-time and they are considered 2-C each, until it does It makes sense to be low 1-C the timeline with a small multiverse of 18 Universes.

If someone experienced tries this, I think it will go ahead, but only a few characters scale this, like Zen'ō and Super Shenron

If someone experienced tries this, I think it will go ahead, but only a few characters scale this, like Zen'ō and Super Shenron
I agree, but I think zamasu could also scale to 2-A , as it was merging with parts of a timeline that would be an infinite and uncountable amount of 4D dimensions , it's the same logic we use to high 3-A for characters capable of destroying a time part of a low 2-C structure

I agree, but I think zamasu could also scale to 2-A , as it was merging with parts of a timeline that would be an infinite and uncountable amount of 4D dimensions , it's the same logic we use to high 3-A for characters capable of destroying a time part of a low 2-C structure
I'm glad to know that it's possible to upgrade infinite Zamasu even more, he's one of my favorite characters (even if he only appeared for a short time)

How is he fusing with a finite number of space times 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back