• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

honestly don't see much of a purpose, like, at most it has what? 10 general ki haxes best? and most of them are character specific, so i don't see why make one in the first place for the same reason naruto's chackra doesn't have one
There is:
  • Energy Projection (i.e., Ki Blasts); although, not every user has this
  • Flight; although, not every user has this
  • Barrier Creation; although, canonically, only a handful of characters have this, majority of which are Angels and Androids
  • Superhuman Physical Characteristics; again, Videl

excuse me?
We know the timelines in DBS don’t operate by the normal rules of causality, that being changing the past or future doesn’t change the future, or effect the past. Nothing changes, this has been said in DBZ and DBS, yet Beerus using the hakai is said to be able to have erased Zamasu from every existing timeline. So what ability is this?

It would be a good addition for DB but I’m not 100% sure it’d qualify but if it does that’s a big w true dbh is busted

I think you just need some differences which db ki has I’d say one should be made like how special ki manip page for DBH
trow for it and see if it lands i guess

"Beerus does state it affects every version in every timeline besides Time ring users"
when did beerus said that?

DB Ki by itself and the ability it gives is pretty basic. But characters above a specific power level have some resistances or abilities just from having a lot of Ki. Like Super Buu with his portal creating scream that Gotenks copied just by powering up to SS3. Or how Jiren negates Hit's time abilities entirely just by being STRONK.

Cooler Culo choking Goku | Broly Culo / Broly Ass | Know Your Meme

how Jiren negates Hit's time abilities entirely just by being STRONK.
that is for strength and not ki i think, there is no in canon explanation of "more ki = resist hax" vados states that it is because of jiren's power, as in, a jiren specific thing, she was shocked that this was even possible iirc

that is for strength and not ki i think, there is no in canon explanation of "more ki = resist hax" vados states that it is because of jiren's power, as in, a jiren specific thing, she was shocked that this was even possible iirc
SSBKKx10 Goku also negated Hit's weaker time skips, so this is probably by just being strong. Being strong in DB usually also correlates with having a lot of Ki.

DBS manga scaling using currently debated multipliers

RoF Baseku : 1
SSG : 250,000
SSB : 12,500,000
SS2 Black arc Vegeta :250,000
SSG ( pre htc) Vegeta :125M
SSB pre htc Vegeta : 6.25 B
SS2 Black (post zenkai) 6.25B
SSR Black 156.25 T
Base Vegito 156,250,000,000,000x
SSB Vegito 1,875,000,000,000,000,000,000x

Last edited:
SSBKKx10 Goku also negated Hit's weaker time skips, so this is probably by just being strong. Being strong in DB usually also correlates with having a lot of Ki.
that is being added as Reactive Evilution in another thread instead of being by power tho, altho if it was purely by power then that is an immeasurable speed feat

trow for it and see if it lands i guess

"Beerus does state it affects every version in every timeline besides Time ring users"
when did beerus said that?
Hm it’s hard digging for scans but this explanation is the best I can find which explains that him killing Zamasu in the present will also kill the future timeline one but it’s later explained Zamasu wasn’t affected due to time ring which I can’t find a scan of either it’s hard to find scans

Hm it’s hard digging for scans but this explanation is the best I can find which explains that him killing Zamasu in the present will also kill the future timeline one but it’s later explained Zamasu wasn’t affected due to time ring which I can’t find a scan of either it’s hard to find scans
Goku Black had the Time Ring, and Goku Black and Present Zamasu are one and the same, separated by diverging pathways of the original timeline by Future Trunks's interference.

Goku Black had the Time Ring, and Goku Black and Present Zamasu are one and the same, separated by diverging pathways of the original timeline by Future Trunks's interference.
I mean yeah? I don’t see why it changes anything that it’s MWI branching timelines but the point is that Hakai affecting one version kills the other version at a different point in time as well unless they have the time ring

I mean yeah? I don’t see why it changes anything that it’s MWI branching timelines but the point is that Hakai affecting one version kills the other version at a different point in time as well unless they have the time ring
I think thats wrong ngl, Trunks mention how timelines works, there is a timeline lets say goku die from a heart virus vs a other timeline where he doesn't die. I think killing someone from a x timeline wouldn't really affect a y timeline. But DBS recton it so....

The way I see it it only affects future branching versions of the character, that’s why versions who had their timeline divergence earlier than Beerus’ use of Hakai ( future Zamasu) are unaffected.

Goku Black is Present Zamasu.

I think thats wrong ngl, Trunks mention how timelines works, there is a timeline lets say goku die from a heart virus vs a other timeline where he doesn't die. I think killing someone from a x timeline wouldn't really affect a y timeline. But DBS recton it so....

It’s what Hakai does it’s a speciality of Hakai it doesn’t contradict the cosmology
The way I see it it only affects future branching versions of the character, that’s why versions who had their timeline divergence earlier than Beerus’ use of Hakai ( future Zamasu) are unaffected.

Goku Black is Present Zamasu.
Goku Black isn’t the Zamasu of the present timeline if but he’s from another parallel world or timeline

It seems like Hakai just affects every timeline when it erases someone and you’re safe with time ring simple as that

It’s what Hakai does it’s a speciality of Hakai it doesn’t contradict the cosmology7
beerus does not give credit to the hakai for that, but to the fact that it was a god kiiling another god
Goku Black isn’t the Zamasu of the present timeline if but he’s from another parallel world or timeline
no, goku black is the zamasu from the pressent timeline, that much is clearly said in the black saga

It seems like Hakai just affects every timeline when it erases someone and you’re safe with time ring simple as that
beerus doesn't say anything like that at all, i don't know where you are getting "every timeline" from

Frieza went from Namek Saga level to SSB Goku level with 4 months of training while Broly unlocked 3 transformations and surpassed MUI just by fighting Goku and Vegeta for 2 hours alone 💀💀💀 Broly never trained with anyone else except for Paragus whose only Planet level. Broly couldn't instantly kill a low-tier Frieza force soldier before fighting Goku and Vegeta and evolved into a multiversal-busting maniac. Frieza's potential would be floor-mopping soap compared to Broly's

that is just normal cause and effect tho
How is that normal C&E? Destroying someone from one timeline and then another person from someone who isn’t from that timeline isn’t Cause and Effect because whatever happens in one timeline doesn’t affect another it just branches off
beerus does not give credit to the hakai for that, but to the fact that it was a god kiiling another god

no, goku black is the zamasu from the pressent timeline, that much is clearly said in the black saga

beerus doesn't say anything like that at all, i don't know where you are getting "every timeline" from
That’d make it limited at best if it only happens for Gods though I feel like there’s another statement but I’m not gonna do this back and forth so ima just wait until I find the scan again

By Present timeline are we talking about the timeline where Goku has SSJB and where T.o.P happened etc? Because if we are Beerus literally erased that Zamasu what do you mean by “present” timeline?

How is that normal C&E? Destroying someone from one timeline and then another person from someone who isn’t from that timeline isn’t Cause and Effect because whatever happens in one timeline doesn’t affect another it just branches off
black is from the same timeline as beerus, destroying his past self will logically destroy his future self, that is just how cause and effect works

That’d make it limited at best if it only happens for Gods though I feel like there’s another statement but I’m not gonna do this back and forth so ima just wait until I find the scan again
limited what exactly?

By Present timeline are we talking about the timeline where Goku has SSJB and where T.o.P happened etc? what do you mean by “present” timeline?
the main timeline, present timeline is the term used to refer to it since trunks' timeline is the "future" timeline

Because if we are Beerus literally erased that Zamasu
yeah, and zamasu is black's past self

black is from the same timeline as beerus, destroying his past self will logically destroy his future self, that is just how cause and effect works

limited what exactly?

the main timeline, present timeline is the term used to refer to it since trunks' timeline is the "future" timeline

yeah, and zamasu is black's past self
Im confused here can we speak on discord? I can’t tell if you’re calling the timeline we know as “the main timeline” the present timeline or not

Frieza went from Namek Saga level to SSB Goku level with 4 months of training while Broly unlocked 3 transformations and surpassed MUI just by fighting Goku and Vegeta for 2 hours alone 💀💀💀 Broly never trained with anyone else except for Paragus whose only Planet level. Broly couldn't instantly kill a low-tier Frieza force soldier before fighting Goku and Vegeta and evolved into a multiversal-busting maniac. Frieza's potential would be floor-mopping soap compared to Broly's
Someone should have locked both Whis and Broly inside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for one year with them fighting non-stop for one year straight. I wonder why no one has thought about this?

Last edited:
Someone should have locked both Whis and Broly inside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for one year with them fighting non-stop for one year straight. I wonder why no one has thought about this?
Man's gonna slaughter Zeno in a matter of a year

Whis is a garbage teacher who has done nothing for Goku or Vegeta in the entirety of Super and is endlessly mogged by Roshi, Beerus and Merus. If Broly trained under Whis he'd come out of it with nothing but an arbitrary power increase and some vague words of advice that aren't elaborated on until like six arcs later when a completely different person actually bothers to teach it.

Seriously, what did Whis teach Goku and Vegeta in the 3-4 years they've been with him now? Super Saiyan Blue? Ah wait no, Whis tells them transforming is a crutch so I guess they must have learned that themselves. Uhh...He put them in weighted clothing and had them move around and spar? That counts?

Whis is a garbage teacher who has done nothing for Goku or Vegeta in the entirety of Super and is endlessly mogged by Roshi, Beerus and Merus. If Broly trained under Whis he'd come out of it with nothing but an arbitrary power increase and some vague words of advice that aren't elaborated on until like six arcs later when a completely different person actually bothers to teach it.

Seriously, what did Whis teach Goku and Vegeta in the 3-4 years they've been with him now? Super Saiyan Blue? Ah wait no, Whis tells them transforming is a crutch so I guess they must have learned that themselves. Uhh...He put them in weighted clothing and had them move around and spar? That counts?
What about Whis continue on killing and healing Broly until Broly becomes strong enough to kill Whis similarly to Retsu and Kenpachi scenario?

I’d have to disagree, the entirety of Super wouldn’t even exist without Whis tbh

Yes, transforming is obviously an utility what else would it be? Super Saiyan Blue obviously derived from them honing God Ki. And you forgot about Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego.

Been saying Whis is a fraud, cook

It's even worse when you frame it with Super's story as a whole where normal mortal Ki users consistently match and surpass the Saiyans effortlessly, despite them being a warrior race born for combat (meaning their potential should be up there and not nearly as low as Super portrays it in contrast to the mortal villains). Everything just points to Whis simply being full of shit

Back