• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Keep in mind that Naruto, Goku and Ichigo would have EE Hax and no one (to my knowledge) in one piece resist EE
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Goku It would have zeno's EE, I don't know if any of these verses can withstand zeno's erasure. It would also have the sealing and null power of janemba which are passive (if I'm not mistaken, they are), at least in its first key. These are things that I thought about here, I don't know if the verses can combat that.

Goku It would have zeno's EE, I don't know if any of these verses can withstand zeno's erasure. It would also have the sealing and null power of janemba which are passive (if I'm not mistaken, they are), at least in its first key. These are things that I thought about here, I don't know if the verses can combat that.
Janemba's Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification, and Sealing are passive, yes

I'm fairly certain there's quite a few layers to EE in Dragon Ball

Goku < Beerus (threatened to erase Goku even though he resisted Energy of Destruction) < Gods of Destruction resisting others Destroyers' EE < Zeno

Composite Dragon Ball Goku *****

I'm fairly certain there's quite a few layers to EE in Dragon Ball

Goku < Beerus (threatened to erase Goku even though he resisted Energy of Destruction) < Gods of Destruction resisting others Destroyers' EE < Zeno

Composite Dragon Ball Goku *****
A headcanon of mine, but I think the super shenron should have ee too, and one as good as the Hakaishin.

That's not layered resistance.
Explain how its not

Beerus can erase Goku even though he resisted Power of Destruction, Destroyers aren't affected by others Destroyers' Power of Destruction which as seen before can bypass one layer of resistance, and Zeno completely trumps them all by being able to erase them

It's AP based resistance.
???

They still grant layers. That hasn't changed. Its the same for Hit's Time Skip. Can be bypassed in universe by AP but on a battleboarding site like this, they're treated as layers.

This idea of yours got rejected in a previous thread. Someone said the resistances should be removed and that AP bypassing it should be a listed weakness, but that got rejected.

And it should not be that way anyway considering it can lead to NLF for other verses

I'll remind you and everyone else that statistics are equal all across the board
That includes all Stats, Hax Potency, Resistance Potency and Layers

So Naruto and Ichigo having EE resistance would counter Zeno's EE
Naruto and Ichigo (and even Luffy I believe) has resistance to Power Null
And some Naruto and Bleach Characters have resistance to Sealing

I'll remind you and everyone else that statistics are equal all across the board
That includes all Stats, Hax Potency, Resistance Potency and Layers

So Naruto and Ichigo having EE resistance would counter Zeno's EE
Naruto and Ichigo (and even Luffy I believe) has resistance to Power Null
And some Naruto and Bleach Characters have resistance to Sealing
Then what the hell is the point

Back