• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

FuR4yZAXsAAvtJ6.jpg

Curious question
Imagine a composite free for all...

Composite DB (Goku with all abilities and resistances ever used in DB, DBZ (Canon and Toei (except GT) & DBS Anime)
Composite Naruto (Naruto with all abilities and resistances ever used in Naruto, Shippuden and Boruto up till now)
Composite Bleach (Ichigo with all abilities and resistances ever used in Bleach, TYBW and Novels)
Composite One Piece (Luffy with all abilities and resistances ever used in One Piece up till now)

All Statistics Equal....
Who would you recon would take it

Curious question

Composite DB (Goku with all abilities and resistances ever used in DB, DBZ (Canon and Toei (except GT) & DBS Anime)
Composite Naruto (Naruto with all abilities and resistances ever used in Naruto, Shippuden and Boruto up till now)
Composite Bleach (Ichigo with all abilities and resistances ever used in Bleach, TYBW and Novels)
Composite One Piece (Luffy with all abilities and resistances ever used in One Piece up till now)

All Statistics Equal....
This is only a convo because no Xeno shit

Curious question

All Statistics Equal....
Probably Goku unless Ichigo got some shit ion know about

Curious question

All Statistics Equal....
I’d assume Naruto or bleach hax stomp

What makes you think he would take it?

He'd have Yhwach's Almighty Fate Shenanigans
Only thing impressive I can recall from Naruto hax wise is that I think Tsb’s have Ee or sum and power Null Luffy pretty much only has Toon force with gear 5 but idk much about ichigos fate hax so he could maybe outhax

Oh shit Shenron I forgot about him. If they can’t kill him, he prob takes it then
Stats equal and all of them have some Reality Warping Resistance so Wish Hax would not work to kill them
Luffy Im not sure about..... I think someone in one piece must have RW resistance
People in Naruto and Bleach definitely have RW resistance

Stats equal and all of them have some Reality Warping Resistance so Wish Hax would not work to kill them
Luffy Im not sure about..... I think someone in one piece must have RW resistance
People in Naruto and Bleach definitely have RW resistance
Goku has rw resistance?

Only thing impressive I can recall from Naruto hax wise is that I think Tsb’s have Ee or sum and power Null Luffy pretty much only has Toon force with gear 5 but idk much about ichigos fate hax so he could maybe outhax
Ichigo would also have NEP due to Vanishing Point
Naruto would have HDE as well due to Shibai Otsutsuki
Luffy would have..... I dont think anyone in OP has any impressive states of being

Goku has rw resistance?
If anyone in DB, DBZ Canon and Toei or DBS Anime has reality warping resistance then Goku would have it as well as he's a composite for all abilities and resistances across the board
Naruto and Ichigo would also have it because both verses have characters that resist reality warping

If anyone in DB, DBZ Canon and Toei or DBS Anime has reality warping resistance then Goku would have it as well as he's a composite for all abilities and resistances across the board
Naruto and Ichigo would also have it because both verses have characters that resist reality warping
Ah I see I thoughtit was the just the version of that character composited

Yeah no Gamma 1 himself said that Gohan was fodder :
That scene is right after Piccolo explains that the Gammas are the type to adapt as they fight. As in he's explaining what's about to happen to the audience so we understand why Gamma 1 is suddenly stronger than Gohan. I don't understand how the context can be missed.

Last edited:
There is also the fact that Gamma 1 was able to survive multiple hits from Ultimate Gohan, I mean sur Gohan had the advantage but Gamma 1 was still able to keep up with him regardless so that alone proves that he's magnitudes above SSJ gohan tier
Missing context. Gohan was just starting to realise Gamma 1 was misled and, again, the entire point that the Gammas grow as they fight. Something that is spelled out. So not only is Gohan not trying to kill Gamma 1 but Gamma 1 is also capable of adapting to Gohan's power. There's also that context where have Gamma 1 state he can fight at full power whereas Gohan loses power with lowering stamina.

So to iterate:
  • Gohan wasn't trying to kill Gamma 1.
  • Gamma 1 grows as he fights (as stated by Piccolo and then illustrated in the immediate following scene)
  • It's stated that Gamma 1 doesn't lose power in long fights whereas Gohan does, meaning he isn't actually fighting at full power (and evidently Ultimate must take significant stamina to trigger, seeing as he needed the rage boost)
Honestly studying "powers" doesn't necessarily refers to strength , it could very well refers to studying techniques or abilities
Again, this scene is used to explain to the audience why Gamma 1 is suddenly overpowering Gohan. It's Piccolo analysing the fight and realising how Gamma 1 works. That's the purpose of the exposition.
Right. It doesn't dispute the idea that he was holding back
From my perspective no one has provided any real evidence that the Gammas were holding back in these fights. You're just handwaving what Piccolo states and asserting that the Gammas are holding back and we were told they adapt because...why? Why would they tell us that then show Gohan get overpowered? What purpose would that have narratively? Did Gamma 1 need to be the 'type that adapts' to use more of his power against Gohan arbitrarily?

-

I suppose in the end this debate doesn't really matter. Base Gohan and Base Piccolo are still treated as 2-C and my argument that Base Goten and Trunks scale to fighting alongside SS1 Gohan and Ultimate Piccolo holds up regardless. No matter how you interpret Gamma 1 and 2 they still both fought SS1 Gohan and Ultimate Piccolo, struggled and then powered up (whether suppressing or adapting) to then stomp them around.

If you want to try and contest that more with Goten and Trunks as 'outliers' then fine. I only care for what the manga scaling ends up being and if it goes the way of the movie it will be more consistent since Manga 18 should be 2-C via OG-73 and Saganbo scaling, leaving Krillin as the only non 2-C in the fight or is he. So, in the manga at least, Goten and Trunks being 2-C should be more consistent.

Toyotaro please give the battleboard community some love ...

Give base Goku a martial art technique that ignors durability ... then he would be the perfect fighter in my eyes . Goku got some counters to said hax but the answer I always get is: "Its not a martial arts technique" 😭😭😭😭

Base Goku is already nigh untouchable but everyone and their mother got a martial art ability which ignors convential durability, so 1 mistake could be the end 😭

Maybe it wouldnt really fit Gokus style; hes a natural born warrior so he aint ok with it ... ❌❌❌

Curious question

All Statistics Equal....

composite DB got multiple Shenrons and the strongest SS can grant any wish

Now add Arales toon force

Nuff said :ROFLMAO:

Toyotaro please give the battleboard community some love ...

Give base Goku a martial art technique that ignors durability ... then he would be the perfect fighter in my eyes . Goku got some counters to said hax but the answer I always get is: "Its not a martial arts technique" 😭😭😭😭

Base Goku is already nigh untouchable but everyone and their mother got a martial art ability which ignors convential durability, so 1 mistake could be the end 😭

Maybe it wouldnt really fit Gokus style; hes a natural born warrior so he aint ok with it ... ❌❌❌
An easy way to do this is just giving Goku Granolah's precision weak point attacks. (just say he copied it from being a master martial artist). But he can't use it as well as Granolah since he doesn't have Granolah's Byakugan Sharingan special eyes.

Effectively Goku has to guess where his enemies's weak points is. So he can't just go MUI and insta kill someone with it.

Last edited:
Idea for Goku hax
Process of getting it.
1. Have Goku go to Yardrat again to further enhance his Spirit Control.
2. Goku trains on King Kai's planet again to practice using Spirit Bomb more efficiently.
3. Goku training to maintain his heart purity as much as possible in his Super Saiyan transformations.

The hax: Spirit Infusion Technique
Goku goes to his base form and stands still to absorb natural Genki into his body. Instead of forming a Genkidama, he instead infuses Genki to be mixed with his internal Ki. Enhancing his power and providing some additional techniques.
1. The power boost depends on how much Genki Goku absorbed. At its weakest it's equivalent to Kaioken times 10. At its strongest it's equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue (this basically requires the equivalent amount of Genki that Goku's Spirit Bomb used against Kid Buu or Jiren). This is an additive boost, not a multiplicative one. The power boost is less when used with any Super Saiyan transformation except Super Saiyan God.
2. This technique costs 0 stamina, even when Goku is extremely weakened this technique will still provide the same amount of power boost as it will at Goku normally.
3. When Goku is using this technique, he can inject his opponent's body with Genki, if they are not pure of heart, they will take instant damage that negates durability. Pure evil beings can have entire sections of their body evaporated with just a single strike. It also hinders regeneration.
4. Goku has a passive Genki aura around his body when using this technique, attacks that are done with malicious intent are weakened or negated entirely.
5. Has a short time limit of 5-10 minutes.

Depends on whose rule we play by and how we equalise energy. If we use VSbattle logic of resistances and hax and all that Goku having unknown lifting strength bs, it's a huge huge huge stomp in Ichigo's favour.

If we play by deathbattle's set of rules hmmmm... and all of them are in character
all of them have good chances to win the battle.

Goku has the best RPL out of all of them and it is uncapped unlike the other's. He also has healing and regeneration and Senzu beans.
So his win con is a medium long fight where he surpasses everyone with his RPL

Naruto has a healing factor, can actually survive in space and doesn't require food or water due to Hashirama cells..
His win cons are blowing up the planet or outlasting via superior healing factor in a super long fight.

Ichigo's advantage is that he has swords in an equal stats match..sounds ridiculous but just imagine you are fighting someone close to your strength and he has a knife... His "casual basic attack" is more dangerous than a punch of either of the other 3 fighters. Every attack is lethal. Not to mention it hardcounters Luffy.

Luffy's advantage is his resistance to blunt force which hardcouters Goku and Naruto and forcing them to resort to other more stamina taxing options in their arsenal. His toon force also counters most of the others energy ranged attacks which is huge because he is using their energy for his attack basically. This gives him a huge edge when it comes to conserving stamina.
His future sight also counter surprise attacks, so Naruto's deceptive abilities are useless and so are Goku's Instant Kamehameha etc.
Addtionally his RPL may be weaker than Goku's but it is more versatile since it affects all three of his haki ability. His future sight will get increasingly stronger.

Considering all these points I will side with Goku.
While Luffy hardcounters Naruto and Goku, he is kept in check by Ichigo. His ranged attacks are still his arms and not some energy attacks. If he isn't cautious he is loosing his arms. Not to mention the battlefield will be extremely chaotic due to Naruto's shadow clones and Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho spamming, and we know Future sight user tend to tunnel vision. And while Luffy probably has better stamina conservation and his lack of healing factor is huge disadvantage so he is basically being outlasted anyway.

Ichigo on the other hand has the problem that his fighting style is very repetitive. All of them are fighting geniuses but Ichigo's is the most predictable one. Also it will be hard to land lethal attacks on Naruto due to 10000 shadow clones and a virtually infinite amounts of chakra arms protecting him...and concerning Goku...well it's Mui. Ichigo ain't landing a single sword slash.

Naruto has the problem that Goku's RPL will eventually go out of control and there will be a point where Naruto can't hurt him anymore. And Naruto can't finish off Goku early because Naruto likes to corner people with his shadow clones . While it will is a valid solution against Mui because Goku probably can't evade hits from thousand Narutos at once, it gets countered by teleportation and massive AOE Ki blasts and explosive waves. There is also Hakai. If Naruto uses Shadow clones he shares his chakra equally with them. If they dissolve, he gets their chakra back. But here comes the key problem. If Goku hakai's Naruto's Shadow clone that energy is LOST. Naruto will be instantly down to 1/1000 of his energy.
Keep in mind that Naruto, Goku and Ichigo would have EE Hax and no one (to my knowledge) in one piece resist EE
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Curious question

All Statistics Equal....
Hmmm...well goku now has Mid godly regen/mid godly regen neg. Can survive any mortal/fatal wounds, and exists purely a will. Has passive hakai aura so good luck effecting him. Has busted RPL/AD so he blitzes and AP stomp. And if we are using Manga, he has FSF which will make any absorbed power/fusion useless. Plus RW and EE so....i don't see how anynone is beating him.

If we think that Goku will have all the abilities of the verse, even Zamasu's omnipresence, Arale's script manipulation, Super Shenron's reality manipulation, there is no character that can beat Goku in the Naruto verse, Bleach or One Piece. Goku just with his presence kills everyone.

So Goku would have all the powers of the verse? Ichigo, Naruto, and Luffy do absolutely nothing, they take passive plot
And who in DB has plot Hax now?
Because if you think I’m gonna allow him to use Arale then no she’s restricted for the sake of making the match fair
Hmmm...well goku now has Mid godly regen/mid godly regen neg.
I believe bleach characters have the same thing
Can survive any mortal/fatal wounds, and exists purely a will.
Naruto would have HDE to counter and Ichigo would have NEP to counter
Has passive hakai aura so good luck effecting him.
Both Naruto and Ichigo resist EE
Has busted RPL/AD so he blitzes and AP stomp.
Compulsory, Yourself and Miracle in Bleach negates any advantage Goku could get with RPL
And if we are using Manga, he has FSF which will make any absorbed power/fusion useless.
We aren’t using DBS manga
Plus RW and EE so....i don't see how anynone is beating him.
Both are resisted by Naruto and Ichigo as both verses have characters that’s resist RW and EE
If we think that Goku will have all the abilities of the verse, even Zamasu's omnipresence
2-C omnipresence is hard countered by 2-A range almighty
Arale's script manipulation
Restricted for sake of fairness
Super Shenron's reality manipulation
Doesn’t work, resisted by Naruto and Ichigo
there is no character that can beat Goku in the Naruto verse, Bleach or One Piece. Goku just with his presence kills everyone.
Debatable

Back