• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That I suppose would work to interact with them (assuming Goku would even know or remember Ichigo at all)
Vanishing Point Stage 3 erases the User from Memory and no one in DB to my knowledge resist Memory Hax
So if Ichigo went NEP, Goku would not remember him to use the Hakai in the first place

And even then, that would only serve for as much as interaction but not erasure since again, Ichigo would have EE ressitance
Although you could potentially argue Goku would have Inorganic Physiology Type 2 due to Robots and they resist various form of mental hax and Vanishing Point having no feats of Memory Haxing Robots
Yeah dont robots not have literal minds? Just usually data, so if ichigo has no technopathy its a no go

? When was World of Void treated like literal nothingness?
It’s literally called a void of eternal nothingness devoid of space and time though GP added space and time (he should have law manip for adding a rule that the participants have the gravity of the planet they’re born on and can’t fly)
Though in the manga it defintiely should have void manip too and antimatter manip because of the explanation

That I suppose would work to interact with them (assuming Goku would even know or remember Ichigo at all)
Vanishing Point Stage 3 erases the User from Memory and no one in DB to my knowledge resist Memory Hax
So if Ichigo went NEP, Goku would not remember him to use the Hakai in the first place

And even then, that would only serve for as much as interaction but not erasure since again, Ichigo would have EE ressitance
Although you could potentially argue Goku would have Inorganic Physiology Type 2 due to Robots and they resist various form of mental hax and Vanishing Point having no feats of Memory Haxing Robots
Doesnt ichigo only resist a very limted existence erasure? He only has it because he resist aizens spirit pressure, how he resist a mid godly regen EE that can affect beings with HDE and AE type 1?

It’s literally called a void of eternal nothingness devoid of space and time though GP added space and time (he should have law manip for adding a rule that the participants have the gravity of the planet they’re born on and can’t fly)
Though in the manga it defintiely should have void manip too and antimatter manip because of the explanation
Thats right, grand priest has power null, albeit seems like its limited, but implied he could do alot more if he pleased.

Doesnt ichigo only resist a very limted existence erasure? He only has it because he resist aizens spirit pressure, how he resist a mid godly regen EE that can affect beings with HDE and AE type 1?
Thats why he has EE?
I didnt know it was that Limited
I thought other characters had Full EE
If thats the reason then yeah
DB EE can affect him then since it has feats that outclass a Limited EE resistance

Does this include all of dbs? Like the manga as well, because if that's the case, gas has shown being able to restrict limbs with objects he creates, moro can copy abilities and passively absorb energy, he can i.T people which ichigo cannot react to. Infinite clones presumably because of zamasu in the manga.

Thats why he has EE?
I didnt know it was that Limited
I thought other characters had Full EE
If thats the reason then yeah
DB EE can affect him then since it has feats that outclass a Limited EE resistance
yeah lol, it was mentioned some guards that touch aizen will be erased because of his spiritual pressure, so that's where it comes from. No feats of it being anymore that that, and ichigo was just as strong or on aizens level that it would affect him.

Does this include all of dbs? Like the manga as well, because if that's the case, gas has shown being able to restrict limbs with objects he creates, moro can copy abilities and passively absorb energy, he can i.T people which ichigo cannot react to. Infinite clones presumably because of zamasu in the manga.
Manga was excluded.
Explain how there's not.
Because his body with the mid-godly regen was negged by the spirit bomb stuff (which can't be used in this fight due to how reliant it is).

Bro just go read the profiles
Abstract Existence (Type 1; By casting aside his divine vessel, he became his very will/thoughts of justice and merged with the fabric of the universe), Reality Warping, Danmaku, Fusionism & Multilocation (He was fusing with the fabric of space-time and becoming one with the universe before invading other timelines with his presence), Higher-Dimensional Existence (He became one with the universe itself), Large Size (Type 9), Self-Sustenance (Type 3)
Where is the regen?

That doesn't prove he lost it when the only reason he sustained himself is because of his immortality
First off his mid-godly regen was only accepted based off stuff like body soul and mind. His mid-godly regen does not extend to him existing as literal abstract thought unless you can prove otherwise. Hakai was never shown to affect it either.

First off his mid-godly regen was only accepted based off stuff like body soul and mind. His mid-godly regen does not extend to him existing as literal abstract thought unless you can prove otherwise. Hakai was never shown to affect it either.
And once again, the only reason Infinite Zamasu exists is because of Future Zamasu's immortality

Stop this nonsense back and forth if your only argument is voided by the fact that he only exists because of his immortality

I don't see why him being abstract means anything. If anything, that supports mid-godly considering he can continue to exist without a soul

Bro this was discussed already, hakai erases the body, and soul, which was negged by spirit sword and just his thoughts and ideas became an abstract entity

This was already accepted, you can go to the crts and check them out yourself if you want

And once again, the only reason Infinite Zamasu exists is because of Future Zamasu's immortality

Stop this nonsense back and forth if your only argument is voided by the fact that he only exists because of his immortality
.... All this shows is that Zeno can just interact and erase his abstract thought which his immortality was reliant on. It would very indirectly negate his mid-godly (Ichigo wouldn't even have the abstract thought to negate it.)

.... All this shows is that Zeno can just interact and erase his abstract thought which his immortality was reliant on. It would very indirectly negate his mid-godly (Ichigo wouldn't even have the abstract thought to negate it.)
it doesnt negate it, zeno just negates his mid godly, the burdon of proof is on you to prove this

Ok so you guys don't seem to get the point so let me explain.

Hakai was only ever demonstrated to affect mind spirit soul.

Zamasu can regenerate from that erasure.

Hakai wasn't affecting his abstraction.

Spirit bomb sword negs his mid-godly destroying his mind spirit and soul

He now exists as an abstraction. He has no mind spirit or soul so therefore the regeneration is pointless.

Zeno can EE him which means he can interact with his abstraction. Zeno however can't just do this cross verse as those characters would also need to demonstrate having an abstraction like that they rely on as he isn't deleting their concepts. Zeno is never shown to be able to negate mid-godly directly.

Back