• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Tbh in an actual VS match using this wiki's rules Jiren would just win via speed blitz and one shot unless Toppo has his EE aura active from the beginning of the fight.

Zeno should also be resistant to most of the verse's hax. The kayoshin mentions that he is the only person in the entire world who cannot be defeated. It really doesn't make sense for zeno to be affected by hakai, that's one of the weirdest things on the wiki.
Or it's because the moment you try to do something you get erased?

"Grand Zeno can destroy anything he wants in an Instant. Such as evil people, obviously, Or a Planet, Or a Galaxy, Or an Entire Universe. If he felt like it, he could destroy the entire world." ~ Whis

I mean one could argue that's the 18 (Technically 12 now) 2-C Universes in an instant or that could be taken as the entirety of the DB Cosmology. It all depends on your interpretation of entire world.

Last edited:
"Grand Zeno can destroy anything he wants in an Instant. Such as evil people, obviously, Or a Planet, Or a Galaxy, Or an Entire Universe. If he felt like it, he could destroy the entire world." ~ Whis

I mean one could argue that's the 18 (Technically 12 now) 2-C Universes in an instant or that could be taken as the entirety of the DB Cosmology. It all depends on your interpretation of entire world.
"the entire world" i think you are referring to temporal lines, like the parallel world of Trunks, the world is mentioned all the time.

Every time worlds are mentioned, it refers to timelines, when it is mentioned that he is going to destroy something, universe is used instead of "world"

"the entire world" i think you are referring to temporal lines, like the parallel world of Trunks, the world is mentioned all the time.
Right but in this case World is greater than a 2-C space-time which is what Trunks' world was. This is most likely referring to the 12 Universes that exist maybe a stronger case can be made in the Manga

Interesting is that zeno can do this so casually lol

Right but in this case World is greater than a 2-C space-time which is what Trunks' world was. This is most likely referring to the 12 Universes that exist maybe a stronger case can be made in the Manga
But if it was really the 12 Universes I wouldn't use "the world", it's like Whis said it would destroy all timelines, although I think it makes a lot of sense to be another parallel world, I think which has some mention in the anime where Beerus mentions that he had a way to destroy some parallel worlds (I think it was in the manga)

2-B is wishful thinking, the timelines that exist each have a Zeno of their own and weren’t supposed to exist in the first place with time travel that creates them being banned by the gods, so it’s far more likely that Zenos domain is limited to a single 12 macrocosm timeline.

‘World’ is context sensitive, we do not assume the highest possible interpretation without evidence suggesting otherwise.

edit: also just rewatched the scene were Zeno btfos Zamasu and he says he is going to destroy ‘this world’ so his usage of the word refers to individual timelines rather than a multitude of them.

Last edited:
2-B is wishful thinking, the timelines that exist each have a Zeno of their own and weren’t supposed to exist in the first place with time travel that creates them being banned by the gods, so it’s far more likely that Zenos domain is limited to a single 12 macrocosm timeline.

‘World’ is context sensitive, we do not assume the highest possible interpretation without evidence suggesting otherwise.

edit: also just rewatched the scene were Zeno btfos Zamasu and he says he is going to destroy ‘this world’ so his usage of the word refers to individual timelines rather than a multitude of them.
Well At least 12
Also I think the term World is used differently throughout these different events

36 2-C Zeno is doubtless, 54 2-C Zeno should be the case given the multiverse originally had 18 macrocosms. What I'd like to see is the cosmology of DB expanded more in the future manga given we know there is an Angel Realm, a realm Namekians came from, the light dimension from DBS:B that surpasses the U7 Macrocosm in energy capacity and then the unknown Demon Realm that could have its own special dimensions, the (unknown) number of RoSaTs and so on.

All we need is one or two good statements in, say, the next arc and we'd be golden for 2-B DB.

36 2-C Zeno is doubtless, 54 2-C Zeno should be the case given the multiverse originally had 18 macrocosms. What I'd like to see is the cosmology of DB expanded more in the future manga given we know there is an Angel Realm, a realm Namekians came from, the light dimension from DBS:B that surpasses the U7 Macrocosm in energy capacity and then the unknown Demon Realm that could have its own special dimensions, the (unknown) number of RoSaTs and so on.

All we need is one or two good statements in, say, the next arc and we'd be golden for 2-B DB.
Pretty sure 54 universes is what was accepted in the 2-C crt I made

Would Zamasu have High Godly regeneration from being able to survive the Hakai which can erase people who endure Narative erasure? Would this also affect people who have resissted Hakai (like golden frieza)

Back