• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

low multiversal candy is a real thing!

d6hcr6uyk7831.jpg

Holy shamoly, Toeiverse characters profiles are SUPER outdated, people straight up did not give a shit.

Would it be ok for me to start changing them without a CRT? I just need to specify "Changing outdated ratings"

If you’re referring to the tiers not being High 3-A we have to wait for a crt asking for questions about the Infinite universe also I applied the Bojack and the other person’s stuff

how do you feel about Ultimas tier 2 Buuhan crt
That has nothing to do with it.

There's several of them that have their scaling outdated to a time where all movies where considered canon or when the scaling was outdated, several of them have a 4-A rating that we don't have anymore.

Forget the Hatchiyack part, but everything else I said still stands.

Honestly I don't know wtf did I miss, just came back to this forum after a while and saw DBS profiles being 2-C all of a sudden. I really thought it was something impossible after all the times they've rejected Low 2-C BoG and the cosmology upgrades lol
Honestly I was surprised too like yooo what the heck

There's several of them that have their scaling outdated to a time where all movies where considered canon or when the scaling was outdated, several of them have a 4-A rating that we don't have anymore.

I see

I think in this case you don't even need a crt, just edit the page.

Honestly I would say if the universe being infinite is accepted than frieza to buu will have somewhat of an upgrade based of their scaling also why isn't cell multi solar system?

Honestly I would say if the universe being infinite is accepted than frieza to buu will have somewhat of an upgrade based of their scaling also why isn't cell multi solar system?
Why would DBZ Frieza scale to the cosmology in any way? There's nothing to corroborate that. Not for Cell either

At least Buu is stated to be able to make the macrocosm go poof

Why would DBZ Frieza scale to the cosmology in any way? There's nothing to corroborate that

At least Buu is stated to be able to make the macrocosm go poof
I'm not asserting that they would be universal but more of saying they may get an upgrade higher than their range like since cell destroy a solar system and diazenshuu confirm its a galaxy than i dont see why we don't upgrade the bug man.

It’s not supported by feats or additional statements, this lone statement is not sufficient.
Its supported by narrative though

The whole dilemma is that the entire universe is at stake

A similar reason is partially why 4-B Cell was accepted. What is the point of those statements if the solar system wasn't at stake?

Now ask yourself that about Goku's statement regarding Kid Buu's power. What was the point of that statement if not that much was at stake?

Back