• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Grand priest and all the other angles, zeno, maybe gohan, frieza currently, if we include dead characters, gas was stronger. DB verse is hella strong.

facts, goku not even top 10 in the verse lmfao, not even like top 15
Two Zenos
Four Zeno Attendants
The Grand Priest
12 Angels (Possibly more)
Beerus
Maybe Quitela
Black Freeza
Gohan Beast (Supposedly)
Gas (Unless he surpassed him by SH)
Vegeta (By end of SH)
Cell Max (Supposedly)
Potentially Broly after training with Whis(?)

That's up to 27 people stronger than Goku in the current canon. Even if you debate a few he still wouldn't even make it into the Top 20.

iu

Two Zenos
Four Zeno Attendants
The Grand Priest
Beerus
Maybe Quitela
Black Freeza
Gohan Beast (Supposedly)
Vegeta (By end of SH)
Cell Max (Supposedly)

That's up to 27 people stronger than Goku in the current canon. Even if you debate a few he still wouldn't even make it into the Top 20.

iu
yeah facts, lowball he's not top 20 which is really insane.

Two Zenos
Four Zeno Attendants
The Grand Priest
Beerus
Maybe Quitela
Black Freeza
Gohan Beast (Supposedly)
Vegeta (By end of SH)
Cell Max (Supposedly)

iu
Forgot to mention Tori-Bot, Arale, Super Shenron

I assume they are since the Grand Priest, Angels, GoDs and Zenos are all insanely powerful and they're part of that hierarchy of beings. Whis is an attendant to Beerus yet could easily one shot him...although there's no way in hell the Zeno attendants are stronger than Zeno.

Eh, we'll just assume they're Angel-level and leave it there for now.

well technically super shenron is only above goku with wish granting, i find it pretty insane how hes stated to be able to do anything, at least for his dimensionality, i feel like he and zeno could possibly be 2-B to 2-A
I hope that loga mentions something about the dimension where he resides, that it is a dimension where all concepts are absolutely nothing and that it is a dimension of at least 99D or 25D, I want that the verse is high in scale to solo verses like all anime and having conceptual manipulation someday

at least 2-B possibly even 2-A via wish granting, and both zeno's should scale to this with their EE.
I feel like the only real argument against this that could exist is the idea that the Grand Priest (The daddy of all angels, strongest warrior in the entire multiverse, man right below Zeno) would SOMEHOW be ignorant of the scope of the Dragon World's cosmology.

Now imagine if we could get it passed that Zeno is 2-B and his durability should scale to his EE feats...then Freeza kills Zeno in an arc or two :eek:

Zeno was sta
I feel like the only real argument against this that could exist is the idea that the Grand Priest (The daddy of all angels, strongest warrior in the entire multiverse, man right below Zeno) would SOMEHOW be ignorant of the scope of the Dragon World's cosmology.
Which i highly doubt, zeno's power was even capable of erasing zamasu who leaked into the present timeline, i mean how could it not be consistent?

Arguments against this are: Super Sheron never affected other timelines, there are other Super Sheron in timelines, as well as each Zeno'oh or angels, pretty much that's the ones their arguments, it's so bad it's enough to laugh

I also remember a vsbttles user mentioning that if Zen'ō existed in just one era line it would be 2-B, just because of that nobody scales to the full multiverse, practically the counterarguments are horrible

In the dbs anime it was stated he could destroy "everything" and this is supported by him destroying the entire timeline and his power reach other timelines, its not far fetched to say he would scale to everything.

Arguments against this are: Super Sheron never affected other timelines, there are other Super Sheron in timelines, as well as each Zeno'oh or angels, pretty much that's the ones their arguments, it's so bad it's enough to laugh

I also remember a vsbttles user mentioning that if Zen'ō existed in just one era line it would be 2-B, just because of that nobody scales to the full multiverse, practically the counterarguments are horrible
of course they are, just because they have never did it, apparently means they cant and ignore the implications, its sad.

Wait Zen'O has a statement that he'd be capable of erasing the entire Cosmology ?
To my recollection it's been stated numerous times that Zeno could erase everything on a whim. And we have numerous statements by Zeno, Grand Priest and others that Super Shenron can grant any wish, which should include wiping out the entire cosmology of Dragon Ball, which is 2-B in scale. That's when Zeno is consistently stated to be the most powerful being in existence.

Zeno > Super Shenron > DB Cosmology (2-B)

The only arguments against that logic would be that the highest gods of the verse are ignorant of the structure of their own cosmology and the silliness that Luffy references people saying.

To my recollection it's been stated numerous times that Zeno could erase everything on a whim. And we have numerous statements by Zeno, Grand Priest and others that Super Shenron can grant any wish, which should include wiping out the entire cosmology of Dragon Ball, which is 2-B in scale. That's when Zeno is consistently stated to be the most powerful being in existence.

Zeno > Super Shenron > DB Cosmology (2-B)

The only arguments against that logic would be that the highest gods of the verse are ignorant of the structure of their own cosmology and the silliness that Luffy references people saying.
There are practically 5 or 6 citations stating such a thing, could someone make a CRT upgrading Zen'ō and Super Shenron

we could work on one yes, but make sure the arguments are well though out and non debunkable and addressing all counter arguments to your knowledge, we could talk about in dms if you decide to make one.

I understand cross-timeline scaling is a no-no but could we argue that Zeno should be exempt from this as the ultimate being of the verse? From we've seen Future Zeno and Present Zeno are practically identical beyond, obviously, what events occurred in the timelines. Their powers should be the same across all existence. So DBS Anime feats should apply along with DBS Manga feats. And SDBH if that's ever somehow accepted as canon.

I can start a new conversation where you guys can supply the arguments and stuff and then once we get everything squared away I can just make the thread myself. Because atm they can just say either that is NLF b/c we have no current proof they are aware of the cosmology (even though the existence of Time Rings completely destroys this idea)

I understand cross-timeline scaling is a no-no but could we argue that Zeno should be exempt from this as the ultimate being of the verse? From we've seen Future Zeno and Present Zeno are practically identical beyond, obviously, what events occurred in the timelines. Their powers should be the same across all existence. So DBS Anime feats should apply along with DBS Manga feats. And SDBH if that's ever somehow accepted as canon.
it would be extremely hard to get this to pass

Zeno should also be resistant to most of the verse's hax. The kayoshin mentions that he is the only person in the entire world who cannot be defeated. It really doesn't make sense for zeno to be affected by hakai, that's one of the weirdest things on the wiki.
I think that too, I don't think even death has any effect on Zeno'oh, the kaioshin was like he couldn't die or something.

Zeno should also be resistant to most of the verse's hax. The kayoshin mentions that he is the only person in the entire world who cannot be defeated. It really doesn't make sense for zeno to be affected by hakai, that's one of the weirdest things on the wiki.
Jiren doesn't have EE resistance despite him beating Belmod and Toppo.

Back