• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This may be a bit stupid but could the Broly and Gogeta feat be considered 4 2-C? The U7 Macrocosm is 3 universes but it's stated in the LN that the dimensional thing was the result of their energies surpassing the 'boundaries' of the universe (macrocosm) and then later they break that dimension as well.

So in theory, if their power was too much for a 3 Universe macrocosm to withstand then that could be argued to mean they are 4 2-C, their energies being far too much for a 3 2-C construct to handle and then the dimension that could handle it being unable to withstand their later power.

SSB Gogeta >> FPSS Broly > Light Dimension (At least 4 2-C) > SS1 Gogeta = SS1 Broly > U7 Macrocosm (3 2-C)

I doubt that logic would be accepted but I'm just curious since it'd upgrade the manga to be 4 2-C or higher Moro Saga onwards.

This may be a bit stupid but could the Broly and Gogeta feat be considered 4 2-C? The U7 Macrocosm is 3 universes but it's stated in the LN that the dimensional thing was the result of their energies surpassing the 'boundaries' of the universe (macrocosm) and then later they break that dimension as well.

So in theory, if their power was too much for a 3 Universe macrocosm to withstand then that could be argued to mean they are 4 2-C, their energies being far too much for a 3 2-C construct to handle and then the dimension that could handle it being unable to withstand their later power.

SSB Gogeta >> FPSS Broly > Light Dimension (At least 4 2-C) > SS1 Gogeta = SS1 Broly > U7 Macrocosm (3 2-C)

I doubt that logic would be accepted but I'm just curious since it'd upgrade the manga to be 4 2-C or higher Moro Saga onwards.
SS Gogeta and Broly scale way over 50 times baseline 6 universes, so this is moot

Without extra context that dimension is probably just another structure as large as the macrocosm
I'm not so certain when it's stated they surpassed the 'boundaries' of the macrocosm (a 3 2-C structure) which put them in that dimension and then they destroyed/surpassed that higher dimension. It seems pretty clear that the Light Dimension is a greater structure than the entire U7 macrocosm.

Point being, that structure can withstand power that a 3 2-C structure cannot and then is unable to withstand it when Gogeta and Broly power up.

I'm not so certain when it's stated they surpassed the 'boundaries' of the macrocosm (a 3 2-C structure) which put them in that dimension and then they destroyed/surpassed that higher dimension. It seems pretty clear that the Light Dimension is a greater structure than the entire U7 macrocosm.

Point being, that structure can withstand power that a 3 2-C structure cannot and then is unable to withstand it when Gogeta and Broly power up.
Without extra context we can only really assume that its simply higher than baseline 3 2-C

She has the name described as superdimensional ( Brolly comics and interview ) in the novel to access she has to distort space-time.

Exactly! Superdimensional.
I'm not even sure how we could begin to define this for the tiering system but tbh I do kind of see some matching with the DBS:B dimension and Low 1-C standards. I'm not gonna claim that dimension is actually Low 1-C but I do think the perspective that it is wouldn't be inherently wrong?

So I don't know. The 'superdimensional' translation mixed with it surpassing the literal boundaries of the U7 dimension in energy capacity is pretty interesting at least. I'm interested in seeing what you might be cooking there.

I'm not even sure how we could begin to define this for the tiering system but tbh I do kind of see some matching with the DBS:B dimension and Low 1-C standards. I'm not gonna claim that dimension is actually Low 1-C but I do think the perspective that it is wouldn't be inherently wrong?

So I don't know. The 'superdimensional' translation mixed with it surpassing the literal boundaries of the U7 dimension in energy capacity is pretty interesting at least. I'm interested in seeing what you might be cooking there.
Hehehe, not talking about the novel, but the DBS Brolly comics and the official DB website.

Wouldn't it be easier to just show him the accurately translated scans and be done with it

Anything that said "infinitely expanding" was a mistranslation

There's no reason to make things this convoluted

Wouldn't it be easier to just show him the accurately translated scans and be done with it

Anything that said "infinitely expanding" was a mistranslation

There's no reason to make things this convoluted
But we already showed it, he said it's hyperbole, he spent the entire topic telling us that, derailing there.

The translations are perfect, until the Fire checked.

A day has passed

db supporters where are those (non-stomp) 2-C matches
Isn't it stupidly hard though? I mean; for a verse that excels in one shotting everything via merely AP they're still on the the lower end of the tier (3 to 6 universes) and even if you get a character that scales to that specific amount, they get one shotted bc nobody will have an stupidly big scaling chain or just haxstomp.

If one universe difference wasn't an infinite AP gap it would be easier xd

Isn't it stupidly hard though? I mean; for a verse that excels in one shotting everything via merely AP they're still on the the lower end of the tier (3 to 6 universes) and even if you get a character that scales to that specific amount, they get one shotted bc nobody will have an stupidly big scaling chain or just haxstomp.

If one universe difference wasn't an infinite AP gap it would be easier xd
This is gonna be way easier when tier 2 gets unfucked and only scaling chains matter

Back