• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If you guys are having trouble convincing the wiki that Buuhan is universal then Cell, who is firmly ingrained as a Solar System buster in every person's head. is pretty much impossible to make universal.

yeah i just recently found out about this lmao. Now i can upset with more bleach fans. "BuT hOw dOes TrUnKs KilL AiZeN"
Goku with genkidama is also denying half God. And shouldn't this also be escalated to cc goku and goku xeno? Since they have the genkidama. I had seen it and their profile didn't have the changes.

Goku only has this in the blue universe key.
I dunno, honestly I don't dare to touch CC Goku's profile for this.
I have something to ask, is it possible that at least Goku GT will have Shenron abilities especially from his wish granting considering Dragon Ball is like uniting with him at the end of the series?
I'm asking about this because maybe if it's possible I'll try to add more Goku GT abilities to his profile.

Can Moro absorb people who have normal magic and ki?
I don't see why not? Ki is just life force and magic is explicitly distinct from Ki in DB. The VS Wiki employs Verse equalisation to make fights work so if Moro can absorb magic he can typically absorb magic from other verses as well. To claim he wouldn't would require explaining how magic in that verse is so distinct from magic in DB that they can't be reasonably treated as the same.

So in short, unless there is a REALLY good reason Moro's powers SHOULD work on magic users and Ki users from other verses.

Griffin wants clarification on a thread to firmly stablish whether the universes are infinitely expanding or full infinite.

If it's taken as the first without the latter, good bye High 3-A, pretty much. So yeh.

According to Herms, Chouzenshu 4 says that Dragon ball has infinite Galaxies.

Scan translation: Galaxy

A cluster of stars at one location in the Universe. United stars form nebulae and several nebulae together form a Galaxy. The 4 Kaiohs who are responsible for the North, South, East and West govern these Galaxies. The division between North, South, East and West was created by the Gods and Kings of Heaven to control/supervise the infinite number of Galaxies in Outer Space.

is said to have unlimited Galaxies in GT

Basically just show it to @LordGriffin1000, all translation has been checked and you can ask the Fire, I don't know why that other moderator feels worried, when all the time he's just saying it's hyperbole on the CRT of the infinite universe and he's barely looking at the quotes for a change.

I'm just waiting for the translation of the novel to be done, soon we'll have another definitive proof that DBS 2-C, that's all for when there's no future downgrade.

Back