• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I’ve thought of this before as well, I’m pretty certain Vegito is capable of ssj2 and 3, if gotenks can do it, and his components can only use Ssj.
I mean gotenks is a dance fusion while vegito isn't. Also in heroes its shown vegito is actually capable of going ssj3 and a guidebook from GT confirm vegito can go ssj3 as well

I mean gotenks is a dance fusion while vegito isn't. Also in heroes its shown vegito is actually capable of going ssj3 and a guidebook from GT confirm vegito can go ssj3 as well
Is there a possibility for someone to start a crt to try to apply these multipliers? Although I see there will be a lot of crying 🤣

If you said that and have no argumentation proving it is. I don't see no point in it being a hyperbole. Get mind hax

Demigra....jpg.webp
Make it blurrier I can still read it

Lurking in these threads I've found the arguments against Infinite Speed DB to be extremely weak, given they apply to virtually every infinite speed character on the website. I personally find 'Infinite Speed' to be an incredibly stupid concept that is endlessly contradicted even by the fastest characters in fiction and shouldn't even exist as a statistic.

In my head it's either that DB does have Infinite Speed or Infinite Speed as a whole should be removed from most of the characters with it.

Ehh ... ihmo the only good argument was the 20 min Gas stuff but he used a short burst once he found them. Some may say it was just teleportation, just check the impact and it pretty much debunks that he teleported there.

They should at least get a "likely infinite speed" if you take into account their power system and from what ive seen it was accepted that they scale to their KI blasts.

But pretty much every infinite speed feat, be it from Beerus vs Goku, Goku moving in ZERO TIME, Jiren feat etc are outliers

My reaction in real life:

well-im-not-surprised-not-amused.gif

Honestly ... i feel bad for Toyotaro:

it sucks that Dragonball cant be original anymore cuz once GT ended, fans have created ten thousands if not millions of storys/transformations/characters (ToP was already a thing)

Now add Xenoverse, DBH and Toriyamas middlefinger "you are not allowed to do this and that" ...

poor guy 😭😭😭😭
My opinion about the continuation of the super manga, is that Akira returned to explore the multiverse. I think most fans want to see hitto, jiren and the saiyans from U6 back. And of course, approach an even stronger enemy, which would probably be black frieza. Or are they going to leave it in the fridge for a while longer. Heroes even used jiren and hitto in two sagas.

Honestly ... i feel bad for Toyotaro:

it sucks that Dragonball cant be original anymore cuz once GT ended, fans have created ten thousands if not millions of storys/transformations/characters (ToP was already a thing)

Now add Xenoverse, DBH and Toriyamas middlefinger "you are not allowed to do this and that" ...

poor guy 😭😭😭😭
Akira Just want to do saga on U7 😭

My opinion about the continuation of the super manga, is that Akira returned to explore the multiverse. I think most fans want to see hitto, jiren and the saiyans from U6 back. And of course, approach an even stronger enemy, which would probably be black frieza. Or are they going to leave it in the fridge for a while longer. Heroes even used jiren and hitto in two sagas.

Yeah theres really cool stuff, be it the demon realm, zenos place etc

I wanna see the angel realm ... 😍

Ive so many storys in my head when it comes to the angel realm and want an answer -.-

Yeah theres really cool stuff, be it the demon realm, zenos place etc

I wanna see the angel realm ... 😍

Ive so many storys in my head when it comes to the angel realm and want an answer -.-
I would love for the demon realm to be harnessed within the canon. the world of angels too, there are many ideas that can be created. I hope that someday akira will explore more.

Ehh ... ihmo the only good argument was the 20 min Gas stuff but he used a short burst once he found them. Some may say it was just teleportation, just check the impact and it pretty much debunks that he teleported there.

They should at least get a "likely infinite speed" if you take into account their power system and from what ive seen it was accepted that they scale to their KI blasts.

But pretty much every infinite speed feat, be it from Beerus vs Goku, Goku moving in ZERO TIME, Jiren feat etc are outliers

My reaction in real life:

well-im-not-surprised-not-amused.gif
yeah the gas short burst thing actually reinforces infinite speed, once he could sense where they were, he sped up and instantly got there.

it is, but after this 2-C stuff is all applied, we can make the infinite speed thread and properly address arguments and counter arguments so we can hopefully get a rating.
If we accept the cosmology being infinite in size than the minute it would require for gas to travel to the universe wouldn't be finite but infinite. But yea we should do that

Back