• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Omega, time dilation doesn't always have to be used in conjunction with gravity, time dilation is the RESULT of a different time axis, a different spacetime entirely.
Stop it with the head canon and the ignoring of such straight forward material.
Well, how can i be using headcanon when you are the one that came up with an explanation without showing evidence, time dilation has nothing to do with space times, it in an irl concept about gravity

Also why do you always get over defensive when responding? That is starting to really weird me out

???????????? Dude no. It literally says they aren't apart of any dimension shown on the macrocosm because they literally are subspaces between the dimensions. You can't just say it's a special case and entirely exclude it from the macrocosm.
Nope? It says that "it isn't part of the world" and that it is between dimensions, any reason to believe that it is between the macrocosm dimensions?

Well, how can i be using headcanon when you are the one that came up with an explanation without showing evidence, time dilation has nothing to do with space times, it in an irl concept about gravity

Also why do you always get over defensive when responding? That is starting to really weird me out

Nope? It says that "it isn't part of the world" and that it is between dimensions, any reason to believe that it is between the macrocosm dimensions?
Literally the context is indicating that it's between the dimensions of the macrocosm. It's not bringing up the other universes nor MWI it's solely bringing up the MACROCOSM structure.

Literally the context is indicating that it's between the dimensions of the macrocosm. It's not bringing up the other universes nor MWI it's solely bringing up the MACROCOSM structure.
It litterally says that it doesn't belong to the macrocosm, it never says that it is between the dimensions of the macrocosm, just that it is between dimensions, which ones? Who knows, that is not said

Im not getting defensive, im asking why you are making this so difficult. It is extremely simple.

+ the Sugoroku Space is already confirmed to be between the dimensions in the Macrocosm per GT (Goku falling there midway being transported between the living world and kai realm)
Isn't the whole point of the scene that the revenge death ball screw things up so that it send goku to another place? If it was part of the macrocosm just like the afterlife is, then why couldn't kibitokai go there to recue goku right away with kai kai?

Isn't the whole point of the scene that the revenge death ball screw things up so that it send goku to another place? If it was part of the macrocosm just like the afterlife is, then why couldn't kibitokai go there to recue goku right away with kai kai?
The revenge death ball doesn’t actually send him there, you can see in the scene that it’s shockwave just makes Kibito lose his grip and drop Goku, which is how he ends up there. Elder Kai says their power there has no influence and the place had its own laws, for example Goku couldn’t even use Ki there.

Regarding infinite speed, keep in mind that "DB characters scaling to their attack speed/explosion speed." is already accepted in the wiki for a really long time. It's the whole reason why Goku gets quadrillion+ x FTL speed before this CRT. They're comparable to the explosion speed of their combination Ki sphere that is about to engulf the entire universe. The only thing that changes is the size of the universe itself, which is now infinite, and thus making the feat infinite speed.

If you want to deny that, you have to prove that either the universe is not infinite in size, or the characters somehow not scale to it, which if they don't scale, the quadrillion - sextillion MFTL rating from Goku's profile would've been gone a long time ago given how strict this wiki is against DB.

The revenge death ball doesn’t actually send him there, you can see in the scene that it’s shockwave just makes Kibito lose his grip and drop Goku, which is how he ends up there. Elder Kai says their power there has no influence and the place had its own laws, for example Goku couldn’t even use Ki there.
I would like a scan if possible, been a long time since i saw gt

Regarding infinite speed, keep in mind that "DB characters scaling to their attack speed/explosion speed." is already accepted in the wiki for a really long time. It's the whole reason why Goku gets quadrillion+ x FTL speed before this CRT. They're comparable to the explosion speed of their combination Ki sphere that is about to engulf the entire universe. The only thing that changes is the size of the universe itself, which is now infinite, and thus making the feat infinite speed.

If you want to deny that, you have to prove that either the universe is not infinite in size, or the characters somehow not scale to it, which if they don't scale, the quadrillion - sextillion MFTL rating from Goku's profile would've been gone a long time ago given how strict this wiki is against DB.
Yeah this should be obvious, and thats why dbs manga will get infinite speed

They would scale regardless because reacted to the thing, so meh

Note: What I said here only applies to the DBS Anime continuity. Manga has its own speed scaling that just upscales from Manga DB. So assuming nothing changes with the scaling, DBS manga characters are not going to get infinite speed either. Proving the Manga characters are also infinite speed will require some extra work here.

Note: What I said here only applies to the DBS Anime continuity. Manga has its own speed scaling that just upscales from Manga DB. So assuming nothing changes with the scaling, DBS manga characters are not going to get infinite speed either. Proving the Manga characters are also infinite speed will require some extra work here.
Imagine that, manga is still the fodder of db scaling, man that is so sad

BROO, it would have when beerus was going to destroy the universe
Well, that doesn't address what i said at all now does it? Anyway, not going to go to useless back and forth again, that clearly is leading nowhere

so it still scales, it doesn't matter if it didnt happen,
Do we even know if it would be an explosion that wouls destroy the universe when champa and beerus fought?

it didnt happen in the anime either, yet they still scale.
Yes it did, that is the whole reason they scale

It's ok bro, we're talking about the GT dimension lol
Gt is like the sonic 06 of db, not really good but it is the one that ups the verse lol

Do we even know if it would be an explosion that wouls destroy the universe when champa and beerus fought?
Yes bro that's LITERALLY WHAT THE DIALOGUE SUGGESTS
m4sbIFcl.png

just curious, what evidence does BoG have to suggest Goku and Beerus were gonna destroy the past present and future of all 3 realms?

Its the fact that the effects of their battle were reaching the Kaioshin Realm, something separated by space and time in relation to the Living World

Also its stated multiple times their battle is threatening the entire universe
I don't think that's considered enough evidence with the current (stupid) standards

just curious, what evidence does BoG have to suggest Goku and Beerus were gonna destroy the past present and future of all 3 realms?
2-C: Low Multiverse level
Characters or objects that can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

Kind of like it's not necessary to destroy past, present, and future, but to destroy some separate space-time continuums ranging from two to a thousand, or equivalent.

They straight up say that they threaten the universe by doing that, dude. I don't know how you're not getting that
They say "i don't care what happens to this universe anymore", no mention of the attacks destroying right there, for me it seems like they would really go all out from that point foward

They straight up say that they threaten the universe by doing that, dude. I don't know how you're not getting that
bro chill, I'm not getting at anything.

Tier 2 has undergone that many revisions in the last 6 months it's basically ****** beyond comprehension.

Back