• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

evil-scheme.gif
Hehehe, I'm going to solar 😎

Are there any noteworthy feats/statements of high 3-A/2-C/infinite speed in movies? The one that i know are Arguably cooler and goku IT feat, Broly destroying the universe via overtime, Janemba warping all of the Macrocosm/stating that he can destroy the universe, goku shaking the afterlife, Gogeta having big bang level power and...thats really it. Unless there is more

Super Buu should be 2-C because he was effectively merging two space times with raw power, the only ‘ chain reaction’ is the macrocosm as a whole being btfo afterwards that doesn’t exactly disprove he was getting an alternate space time to overlap with the living world.

Super Buu should be 2-C because he was effectively merging two space times with raw power, the only ‘ chain reaction’ is the macrocosm as a whole being btfo afterwards that doesn’t exactly disprove he was getting an alternate space time to overlap with the living world.
That's just with one attack, right?

Are there any noteworthy feats/statements of high 3-A/2-C/infinite speed in movies?
The one that i know are Arguably cooler and goku IT feat
Instant Transmission isn't accepted as literally instant so this can't be used to justify that
Broly destroying the universe via overtime
This is fair game
Janemba warping all of the Macrocosm/stating that he can destroy the universe
That statement is from the English dub only. Also Janemba's reality warping is only a range feat
goku shaking the afterlife
This works
Gogeta having big bang level power
This should be fair game now

nah, that is not his own power, he was just opening portals, so many so that dimensions were starting to leak in

Instant Transmission isn't accepted as literally instant so this can't be used to justify that

This is fair game

That statement is from the English dub only. Also Janemba's reality warping is only a range feat

This works

This should be fair game now
IT is faster than infinite speed characters, making it...well instant.
And as for janemba, its stated in the sub too. And no, he warped all pf the Macrocosm [or at least the afterlife] so its at worst a High 3-A feat, at best 2-C feat.

Instant Transmission when its used by infinite speed characters cannot be used to justify Instant Transmission when its used by MFTL+ characters

Mind showing that?
What do you even mean by the first sentence?

As for the sub. I did not find it. so it can be ignored. But his RW feat is better anyway

Are there any noteworthy feats/statements of high 3-A/2-C/infinite speed in movies? The one that i know are Arguably cooler and goku IT feat, Broly destroying the universe via overtime, Janemba warping all of the Macrocosm/stating that he can destroy the universe, goku shaking the afterlife, Gogeta having big bang level power and...thats really it. Unless there is more
I think Gogeta's Ki covering the living world and affterlife should be high 3-A with 2-C range
DentalFeminineBighorn-max-1mb.gif

7hbv3i.gif

So we do have scans proving the existence of other dimensions in the macrocosm? 👀

I highly doubt they're universal in size or anything but I bet someone's gonna use this to argue 2-B macrocosm or something.

There is only the toei verse exclusive ‘outside space’ talked about in the daizenshuu wich could cover the living universe according to it, in the anime could be interpreted as multiple pocket spacetimes that as whole could ‘crush’ the universe so cumulatively they’d be the size of one whole space time.

so 4 at most provided characters explicitly refer to said space being affected as RoSAT spaces are classed as being outside the macrocosm.

Assuming the cosmology is the same. Sugoroku space would also exist in DBS, there would also be the random dimension Gogeta and Broly was fighting on briefly. So there would be 2 extra dimensions in U7, though, I doubt they're universal in size.

I could just imagine one of the triple Ts stating that there are infinite dimensions in U7, the Kais just picked a few of them to become Living Realm and Other World. Imagine the shitstorm that would cause lmao.

Back