• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They say "i don't care what happens to this universe anymore", no mention of the attacks destroying right there, for me it seems like they would really go all out from that point foward
And how does that disprove them being able to destroy the universe? (once again suggested by that page)

Alright, I'll ask a different question

What popular tier 2 verses get upgraded by the change? (For example, Dragon Ball and its stupidly high multipliers)

1. Number of universes destroyed means **** all
2. Yes because it abuses multipliers
DB is not going to happen, we already went through the review, remember them wanting to make the line being low 2-C and the Universe being 3-A because of the review? So we spent days trying to prove that our universe is space-time separated and all important administrator rejected.

Saint Seiya, Bleach, and some other animes that I don't remember the name.
almost if not all of them if we're being honest
I think Saint Seiya is also free, since it is mentioned to have distorted spacetime in the underworld to go to the Elyseus, but there are still many Multiverses that will go bad with this, DB went through a review like that, you must prove that the Universes are separated by space-time or something, I think you even agreed with "alleged DB downgrade"

I think Saint Seiya is also free, since it is mentioned to have distorted spacetime in the underworld to go to the Elyseus, but there are still many Multiverses that will go bad with this, DB went through a review like that, you must prove that the Universes are separated by space-time or something, I think you even agreed with "alleged DB downgrade"
I do personally think that the arguments for 2-C macrocosm are far superior and stronger than the arguments for a 2-C multiverse using U1-12, and if it weren't for u7 having all this evidence, DB shouldn't have a 2-C cosmology.

I do personally think that the arguments for 2-C macrocosm are far superior and stronger than the arguments for a 2-C multiverse using U1-12, and if it weren't for u7 having all this evidence, DB shouldn't have a 2-C cosmology.
It's good that DB has so much evidence, imagine when this Tier 2 goes down killing in Bleach that doesn't have quotes of the Universes being separate space-times?

Bleach is one of those verses where it has too much interference from bias and mods due to popularity, you don't know what to believe on the profiles
Really, Bleach is one of the most underrated here, like DB, I'm glad we're rising from the ashes, lol

Before cosmology was just planet buster, but now it somehow went to Low 2-C

Omega, please tell me youre trolling
Ok, youre trolling ;)

Omega is not with you lol 😳

But I'm also a Sonic and Digimon fanboy lol
Hahahha, i am ao trippy right now lol

Omnimon>>all of dbh, that was all i needed to see to decide to enter the wiki lol

Alright, I'll ask a different question

What popular tier 2 verses get upgraded by the change? (For example, Dragon Ball and its stupidly high multipliers)
Sonic, no more separation between tier 2, sonic has all 4 tier 2 listed right now lol

DB was saved by me and people wanted to downgrade the verse to 3-A and low 2-C, even Omega was in favor of that
Hehehe, watch me, i will be like batman and prepare :devilish:

Ok, youre trolling ;)

Hahahha, i am ao trippy right now lol

Omnimon>>all of dbh, that was all i needed to see to decide to enter the wiki lol

Sonic, no more separation between tier 2, sonic has all 4 tier 2 listed right now lol

Hehehe, watch me, i will be like batman and prepare :devilish:
Omega don't be the villain of the story, be a hero like us, you are my friend and you have to stop trying to demean my verse

Really, Bleach is one of the most underrated here, like DB, I'm glad we're rising from the ashes, lol

Before cosmology was just planet buster, but now it somehow went to Low 2-C
Nah, it is 4-B sadly

I spent days on end looking for proof that each universe is separated by space-time, I had a lot of people on top of me.
And yet dbgt came and save it all, what a beatiful world we live in

Are they not haxed enough to obliterate Dragon Ball that way?
i mean, not all of them, odin would **** them badly, but like, most starts with hth, which dragon ball would destroy lol

Or if they are, is their hax out of character enough that they get one-shotted before they can do anything?
Probably most of them tbh lol

She is very strong?
Hax wise yeah, but db would one shot before that lol, only regen beasts would be a real problem

Omega don't be the villain of the story, be a hero like us, you are my friend and you have to stop trying to demean my verse
evil-scheme.gif

Back