• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nope, the only reason we even scale them to that is because beerus reacted to it, that is it

Nope? Where does he dodge it? Gogeta teleports in front of him
Bro what are you talking about? Beerus nullified it before it exploded, and go to the blog, we even scale regular explosions and outpacing ki to the users speed, this is a valid feat for infinite speed.

Omega, look at the blog, beerus never "reacted" evidence was given that dragon ball characters scale the explosion of ki attacks, and when it was proven it would engulf the entire universe, it was calced to speed. Its the same instance for manga beerus. The exact same scenario pretty much.

Hey sir marvulous, i have a better translation for the scan with the guru picture on it, rather than infinitely expanding, here is a better translation. Heres the RAW: 無限に広がる宇宙を、それぞれの界王達が管理をしているおもに方角によって決められ、界王が管理している場所は大界王が統括して監督し、さらに東西南北の界王神が宇宙を管理.最終的に大界王神が全世界を監督していることになっている. Now here's the translation: Illumination of infinite spacetime and galaxies tens of thousands of light years... Billions of light years... Beyond the stars where not even light can reach... unknown aliens... unimaginable monsters... myriad inhabitants... i think it would be better to update it with this translation. Another translation: Between the infinite expanse and the illumination of galaxies, tens of thousands of light-years... hundreds of millions of light-years... there are countless unimaginable monsters of unknown aliens on the other side of the stars that cannot even be traced by light.
Where the hell did you find "spacetime"?

Bro what are you talking about? Beerus nullified it before it exploded
and thus reacted and thus he scales, are tou good dude? I pretty agreed with you?

, and go to the blog, we even scale regular explosions and outpacing ki to the users speed, this is a valid feat for infinite speed.
Those are all miniscule supports, the only main reason, and in fact the reason that got that accepted at all, was because beerus reacted to it, thar is it, that is where the scale comes from

He senses that Gogeta is going to appear in that space and quickly swerves out of the way. What are you even on about?
Where did you get this very specific interpretation from? In the clip you showed gogeta just teleporta in front of him

Omega, look at the blog, beerus never "reacted"
yes he did, when he nulled it

evidence was given that dragon ball characters scale the explosion of ki attacks, and when it was proven it would engulf the entire universe, it was calced to speed.
No, if that was the case then the speed value of the explosion would have been halved for the scale since it is the combination of both attacks that made the explosion

Its the same instance for manga beerus. The exact same scenario pretty much.
Nope, beerus didn't reacted to the thing in the manga, again, this is the only reason that this was accepted, why do you think the value we scale is the full one instead of half?

Instant transmission is faster than whis who is the fastest character in the verse.
It takes finite time for whis to reach from earth from beerus planet as well.
Whis never travels full speed until he has to travel an infinite distance so no anti feat

He wasn’t going full speed when he takes a finite time to reach those 2 points

Those are all miniscule supports, the only main reason, and in fact the reason that got that accepted at all, was because beerus reacted to it, thar is it, that is where the scale comes from
Nothing on the blog says anything about that being a specific instance of them reacting

The only justification on the blog is saying that characters scale to the speed of their ki attacks, which of course got accepted

Its what's happening on screen. I don't know you're getting your interpretation from either. Due to his instinctive reactions he senses Gogeta using Instant Transmission so he moves so as to not be in the way
All we see is gogeta teleporting in front of whis there

What do you mean reacted? It didn't even explode lmao.
Yes it did, we even see the light of it as it starts to explode, beerus nulled before it could do any real damage tho

Nothing on the blog says anything about that being a specific instance of them reacting
Yeah, i am saying the reason it, got accepted

The only justification on the blog is saying that characters scale to the speed of their ki attacks, which of course got accepted
If that was the case then the speed value for the explosion would have been halved, since it was a combined blast

All we see is gogeta teleporting in front of whis there
Now you're just stonewalling 💀
Yeah, i am saying the reason it, got accepted
Then what are you even trying to convey?
If that was the case then the speed value for the explosion would have been halved, since it was a combined blast
Not when this is a vastly suppressed Beerus whose power has Goku continuously breaking his limit in an effort to match

Now you're just stonewalling 💀
You know that i can say the exact same thing to you right? Why do people use this as if it was an argument? Like, this didn't addressed what i said, nor did it convinced me, what use did it have to say this? I honestly don't get it

Then what are you even trying to convey?
That the main reason it got accepted was because beerus reacted to it, all the other reason didn't stick without that fact

Not when this is a vastly suppressed Beerus whose power has Goku continuously breaking his limit in an effort to match
Irrelevant, if it was the blast that they would have been scaling to, it would have been the half result of it, vastly supressed and limit breaking to not get you up in multiplier in the wiki

Omega, the light indicated it was about to exploded, it never actually exploded, its explained he nullified it before the actual explosion
Yes it did, the light was from the explosion, where are toy getting that it was before it?

what you are saying is not on the blog.
It is the reason to why they scale to the full value in the profiles

You know that i can say the exact same thing to you right? Why do people use this as if it was an argument? Like, this didn't addressed what i said, nor did it convinced me, what use did it have to say this? I honestly don't get it
Its not used as an argument for anything. But I don't see why you're denying that he moves out of the way right before Gogeta pops in when it happens on screen
That the main reason it got accepted was because beerus reacted to it, all the other reason didn't stick without that fact
No, Goku's profile even says its because of ki-speed scaling without any mention at all of Beerus reacting to it
Irrelevant, if it was the blast that they would have been scaling to, it would have been the half result of it, vastly supressed and limit breaking to not get you up in multiplier in the wiki
Him being vastly suppressed means he has reason to outright scale. Also this argument is moot considering he reacts to it

Back