• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Omega please read the blog, nowhere was it stated it actually exploded
The blog is not relevant when it is clear in the show that it did

and it doesn't matter, we know the attack from beerus in the manga was GOING to exploded, so he would scale regardless.
We don't scale character speeds from what their attacks would destroy, never did never will, that is a thing of the wiki, compalin to a mod, not me

Its not used as an argument for anything. But I don't see why you're denying that he moves out of the way right before Gogeta pops in when it happens on screen
He moves back and then gogeta tp in front of him, i am not sure what is there more to see there

No, Goku's profile even says its because of ki-speed scaling without any mention at all of Beerus reacting to it
It says that he is comparable to it, since he reacted to beerus who the reason he scales is because he nulled it right as it was exploding

Him being vastly suppressed means he has reason to outright scale.
no? That is really not how we do things in this site

Also this argument is moot considering he reacts to it
Yeah exactly, that is what i am saying

He moves back and then gogeta tp in front of him, i am not sure what is there more to see there
That is LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID 💀
no? That is really not how we do things in this site
Here's a little thing called "case by case"
We don't scale character speeds from what their attacks would destroy, never did never will, that is a thing of the wiki, compalin to a mod, not me
Now you're just trying to cope like the blog doesn't explain why Dragon Ball is an case by case exception 😭
It says that he is comparable to it, since he reacted to beerus who the reason he scales is because he nulled it right as it was exploding
No it just says he's comparable to it. I implore you to actually read the profiles you're looking at

That is LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID 💀
Then how is that whis "reacting" to it?

Here's a little thing called "case by case"
Yeah, i aknowledged that this is an acception for Beerus in the anime, since he straight up reacted to it

Now you're just trying to cope like the blog doesn't explain why Dragon Ball is an case by case exception 😭
I am just saying what the profiles says, what do you want me to do bro? 😭

No it just says he's comparable to it. I implore you to actually look at the profiles you're reading
I did, see beerus' profile, that is why goku scales

It's on the blog
why focus on the blog that much?

what you are saying is not the reason it was accepted, you are blatantly ignoring context and replacing it with your own narrative.
no i am not, i am but saying what the profiles are showing

In DB we recognize the speed of ki and ki attacks equal to the combat speed of the characters in question.
Not all the time, exeptions exist, regardless, that is but a support for the main reason they scale in the anime

Bro omega, the blog has all the information you need man, these arguments are your own narrative, the blog is what's connected the the profiles YOU'RE reading. Ki speed in dragon ball scales to combat speed also.
Every burst of Ki is equal to speed, this is since the beginnings of DB that the same essence is used, Piccolo even had a casual feat, where he intercepted a ship that traveled through the galaxies with just the ki

I've seen multiple old threads reach the message limit and threads that aren't general discussion go over a thousand messages
Just seeing this makes me very uncomfortable, I don't usually read topics like this, the last one I saw was from the school god who is Mori, it didn't end anymore.

I have seen it all

I was there for the infinite universe thread
I was there for the solaris immeasurable speed downgrade thread, trust me, you have no idea of what real stonall debate is, 20 pages between 2 threads, that was the real nightmare

Bro omega, the blog has all the information you need man
the blast exploded, that much is clear and that is what the blog calcs it

these arguments are your own narrative, the blog is what's connected the the profiles YOU'RE reading.
i am saying what i see in the profiles

Ki speed in dragon ball scales to combat speed also.
When did i said otherwise?

That seems like really solid evidence for non Toeiverse only points for 2-C Macrocosm if the RoSaT (own space-time) exists between the dimensions, which by extension should confirm the dimensions themselves to surely be so as well if the area between them already has separate spacetimes.
What further confirms that another world is separated by space-time, this is too good.

But there is yet another translation of the novel, stating that Gogeta and Broly distorted space-time and hit the dimensional barrier.

"The force distorts space-time and the two collide even more violently within the broken dimensional wall."

Last edited:
That seems like really solid evidence for non Toeiverse only points for 2-C Macrocosm if the RoSaT (own space-time) exists between the dimensions, which by extension should confirm the dimensions themselves to surely be so as well if the area between them already has separate spacetimes.
Nah, those two are noted be special cases, plus the rosat was said to only have different timeflow because of time dialation, aka gravity, so i don't think it classifies as a space time

Nah, those two are noted be special cases, plus the rosat was said to only have different timeflow because of time dialation, aka gravity, so i don't think it classifies as a space time
Bro what are you talking about? Its clearly on a different time axis, this is not some theory of relativity type shit. It's a different spacetime entirely between the two dimensions, living realm, and otherworld.

Its a separate space with its own flow of time

Its just not universal in size
If the time difference is because of time dialation of gravity, then thenically it wouldn't count as a separated space time

Special case of what? The entry places them as subspaces that exist between the dimensions of the macrocosm, it's extremely straightforward
It is also noted to not really be part of the macrocosm structure, they are special cases of dimensions

Bro what are you talking about? Its clearly on a different time axis, this is not some theory of relativity type shit. It's a different spacetime entirely between the two dimensions, living realm, and otherworld.
Not according to merus in the dbs manga

If the time difference is because of time dialation of gravity, then thenically it wouldn't count as a separated space time

It is also noted to not really be part of the macrocosm structure, they are special cases of dimensions

Not according to merus in the dbs manga
Omega, time dilation doesn't always have to be used in conjunction with gravity, time dilation is the RESULT of a different time axis, a different spacetime entirely. Stop it with the head canon and the ignoring of such straight forward material.

Omega, time dilation doesn't always have to be used in conjunction with gravity, time dilation is the RESULT of a different time axis, a different spacetime entirely. Stop it with the head canon and the ignoring of such straight forward material. Gravity is mentioned nowhere, they are different spacetimes shown and proven time and time again.

I don't think that's really what its saying based on ExecturN0's explanation of his translation, the "don't belong anywhere in the world in Fig 1." line seems to be in reference to how it's not part of the labelled areas in that map (Living World, Afterlife, Kai Realm) rather than not being part of the structure itself as a whole, as it says the subspaces exist between the areas which make up the macrocosm.
Basically, between the dimensions of the Dragon Ball world (As the entirety of the Macrocosm) exist subspaces that aren't a part of the diagram, they not only lack concepts of space and time, but are also detached from any area.

Omega, time dilation doesn't always have to be used in conjunction with gravity, time dilation is the RESULT of a different time axis, a different spacetime entirely. Stop it with the head canon and the ignoring of such straight forward material.
I enjoyed seeing that, you're really good.

Back