• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Bruh if we make an entirely new thread we have to wait 48 hours and Planack said the scaling was pretty straight forward we just have to change the tiers and Link my blog
^^^
Let's NOT make a new thread. Our blogs use accepted scans from the threads that upgraded the Dragon Ball cosmology, so we have literally no reason to wait another 48 hours

Actually I think GT can straight up just get revised with this, not much work has to be done for that specifically

All we'd have to do is add infinite speed to the five profiles that scale
Well not really, for the same reasons super needed a scaling blog, so would the toei continuity, it doesn't seem complicated tho, just change the calc from goku and paikuhan to infinite and put the multipliers, seems simole enough

Well for Toie, The ones that have infinite speed and high 3-A/2-C feats are: Pikkon, goku(Z, movie and gt), Gogeta(movie amd gt), Buus, Broly, Syn/Omega shenron, vegito(?), janemba, pan(gt). Those are the ones at the top of my head for now

Well for Toie, The ones that have infinite speed and high 3-A/2-C feats are: Pikkon, goku(Z, movie and gt), Gogeta(movie amd gt), Buus, Broly, Syn/Omega shenron, vegito(?), janemba, pan(gt). Those are the ones at the top of my head for now
everyone in the buu saga has infinite speed, and above baseline

Infinite Speed =< Base Goku <(50x) SS Goku < SS2 Goku < Fat Buu < SS3 Goku < Super Buu =< SS3 Gotenks < Ultimate Gohan < Buutenks < Buuhan < Kid Buu = SS3 Goku (Post Vegito) < General Rilldo < Baby < Base GT Goten <(50x) SS GT Goten < Base GT Gohan <(50x) SS GT Gohan < Base GT Goku <(50x) SS GT Goku < SS2 GT Goku < SS3 GT Goku < Baby Vegeta < Super Baby Vegeta < Super Baby Vegeta 2 < Golden Oozaru GT Goku < Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta < SS4 GT Goku < SFPSS4 GT Goku.

So bare minimum that's 6.250.000x over Baseline Infinite speed, along with a long ass scaling chain that isn't even complete yet for SFPSS4 GT Goku.

Thoughts on this video?
Infinite Speed =< Base Goku <(50x) SS Goku < SS2 Goku < Fat Buu < SS3 Goku < Super Buu =< SS3 Gotenks < Ultimate Gohan < Buutenks < Buuhan < Kid Buu = SS3 Goku (Post Vegito) < General Rilldo < Baby < Base GT Goten <(50x) SS GT Goten < Base GT Gohan <(50x) SS GT Gohan < Base GT Goku <(50x) SS GT Goku < SS2 GT Goku < SS3 GT Goku < Baby Vegeta < Super Baby Vegeta < Super Baby Vegeta 2 < Golden Oozaru GT Goku < Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta < SS4 GT Goku < SFPSS4 GT Goku.

So bare minimum that's 6.250.000x over Baseline Infinite speed, along with a long ass scaling chain that isn't even complete yet for SFPSS4 GT Goku.
End of shadow Dragon Arc base Goku is an additional 50x at least as his base form was taking in on the power of 3 super saiyans on Majuubs level at the very least.

Could be another 50x considering how Majuub and the Saiyans performed against Super 17, with Oob being surprised that base Gohans Kamehameha couldn’t do anything, meaning he expected his KHH to be above his own level of power which had previously failed to damage super 17.

Hey sir marvulous, i have a better translation for the scan with the guru picture on it, rather than infinitely expanding, here is a better translation. Heres the RAW: 無限に広がる宇宙を、それぞれの界王達が管理をしているおもに方角によって決められ、界王が管理している場所は大界王が統括して監督し、さらに東西南北の界王神が宇宙を管理.最終的に大界王神が全世界を監督していることになっている. Now here's the translation: Illumination of infinite spacetime and galaxies tens of thousands of light years... Billions of light years... Beyond the stars where not even light can reach... unknown aliens... unimaginable monsters... myriad inhabitants... i think it would be better to update it with this translation. Another translation: Between the infinite expanse and the illumination of galaxies, tens of thousands of light-years... hundreds of millions of light-years... there are countless unimaginable monsters of unknown aliens on the other side of the stars that cannot even be traced by light.

Guys, I think you are also forgetting about Xenoverse, they should also get upgraded to Infinite speed, and their results would be far greater than Canon DB, given the fact they are like a composite version of DB made of GT/Toei and Super

Guys, I think you are also forgetting about Xenoverse, they should also get upgraded to Infinite speed, and their results would be far greater than Canon DB, given the fact they are like a composite version of DB made of GT/Toei and Super
could we potentially get 5d xenoverse/heroes with this cosmology upgrade?

Oh. Well. I just made a Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Boruto Era Gaara thread a few hours ago. Genuinely thought Vegeta is above baseline 5-B 🗿
Dude, Vegeta is where they get their 5-B rating.

You can use Great Ape Vegeta, but for that the Oozaru CRT I made should be accepted.

Gaara is 150ish ZT. Vegeta if baseline scales to 60 ZT. Not an AP stomp I suppose, but, Gaara's sand would basically be about as powerful as a theoretical Kaioken X7.5 Saiyan Saga Goku.

No need, they don't have scaling to the infinite speed feat in the manga
Manga will still be 2-C and Infinite Speed, I think a Blog would still be necessary, the one above used 3 gods of destruction facing each other, right? In the manga everyone faces each other, Jiren is scaled above Belmont who almost killed some gods in the fight, this needs to be analyzed

I think that just makes more sense as high 3-A AP for Buu rather than infinite speed. Pretty sure having one isn’t mutually inclusive with the other. Inf speed ratings should start at the BoG anime (idk when or if for the DBS manga).

Buu being able to destroy the universe, which is Infinite in size. Would either require infinite speed or high 3-A AP. Not necessarily both, and there's no proof of infinite speed Manga buu saga yet. So agree.

Manga will still be 2-C and Infinite Speed, I think a Blog would still be necessary, the one above used 3 gods of destruction facing each other, right? In the manga everyone faces each other, Jiren is scaled above Belmont who almost killed some gods in the fight, this needs to be analyzed
2-C? Yes, infinite speed? No, there is no infinite speed feat that they scale

Back