• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't mean to derail, but would the matter of there being a time limit in top be a inconsistency that is drowned out by the purponderence of evidence saying u7 has 3 seperate infinite realms nd bog peeps scaling to power than can oneshot it nd traverse it instantly? Tht plus characters scaling to ki attacks?

I don't mean to derail, but would the matter of there being a time limit in top be a inconsistency that is drowned out by the purponderence of evidence saying u7 has 3 seperate infinite realms nd bog peeps scaling to power than can oneshot it nd traverse it instantly?
I don't see why a tournament having a duration disproves infinite speed

I don't mean to derail, but would the matter of there being a time limit in top be a inconsistency that is drowned out by the purponderence of evidence saying u7 has 3 seperate infinite realms nd bog peeps scaling to power than can oneshot it nd traverse it instantly? Tht plus characters scaling to ki attacks?
Nah, it is a time limit based on the infinite speed characters perception

Just so y’all know, Vegeta’s page didn't have the changes from the 2-C CRT reverted.

Just so y’all know, Vegeta’s page didn't have the changes from the 2-C CRT reverted.
There's more where that came from
220px-Trollface_non-free.png

" because no one would actually be able to prove they scale to that attack in speed in its entirely plus the inconsistencies you can't just dismiss and even then it just doesn't make sense cause we see them get faster and constantly verse faster opponents after that arc. It's ridiculous man. Low multiversal is fine but infinite speed is wank "

" You would need to prove they scale to all their attacks and you can't have all the inconsistencies you will have. Low multiversal is fine I won't contend that but infinite speed is 100% wrong."

" Still havnt seen actual proof they have infinite combat or reaction speed. That don't even make sense in the series. You claiming they were at that speed in BoG yet you gunna say everyone in ToP was infinite as well? Dyspo casually blitzing mfers who are infinite cause he's a greater level of infinite. This is ridiculous"

Yeah u can see the copium🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Isn't there a scan that outright implies characters scale to speed of their ki?
Yeah, in daizenshuu I believe.

I replied with such tho,"

Whis having dimensional travel doesn't debunk anything, krillin vs goku is goku holding back. Dypso was so fast g.o.d. had hard time keeping up at times.

Db characters scale to their ki attacks, goku scales to the suppressed beerus + omnidirectional ki mass tht traversed u7 instantly + his own power sent out ki shockwaves tht traversed u7( low multi construct having 3 seperate spacetimes infinite in size) instantly.

Top time duration is time duration based on characters who can fight at infinite speed's perception.

U can be higher than another person infinite speed nd still be in infinite speed tier.

Tht explosion nd it's low multi from it having 3 seperate infinite sized realms.

Db characters are comparable in speed to their ki attacks nd goku ki went outside macrocosm instantly and he also scales to the omnidirectional ki mass+ suppressed beerus who reacted to said ki mass.

Hope this helps. "

Honestly, I'm tired of so many DB threads, I can't stand to see any more DB threads, this is so tiring, I could do a single thread and be done with it in one go

Back