• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's a goofy heart shaped black hole powered by (likely literal) love. What would your argument be to treat it as an actual black hole?
It has every xtic of an actual black hole from it's mode of formation to its gravitational strength, only deviation is its shape, I'll explain it all later

Hey guys, I was discussing this in the recently accepted Low 2-C CRT, and I think Android 18 should get the same "Possibly Low 2-C" upgrade as Ribrianne.

She matched and overpowered transformed Ribrianne, who is possibly a Low 2-C and scales to 17's normal barrier and SSJ Vegeta.

18 also easily beat Tupper who Goku was struggling with in Base.
Goku has a nasty habit of holding back, hell, there was a guy base Goku fought in base who roshi was handling just fine. Base Vegeta treated super ribrianne as a bug. 17 got a buff, 18 didn't appear to

I think she can win straight 2-C, just with a single kick stopped the kamehameha of Goku in Blue form, and look that Goku wasn't holding back.
If Goku wasn't holding back, krillin would have turned to vapor instantly

Back