• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Hey guys, I was discussing this in the recently accepted Low 2-C CRT, and I think Android 18 should get the same "Possibly Low 2-C" upgrade as Ribrianne.

She matched and overpowered transformed Ribrianne, who is possibly a Low 2-C and scales to 17's normal barrier and SSJ Vegeta.

18 also easily beat Tupper who Goku was struggling with in Base.

Hey guys, I was discussing this in the recently accepted Low 2-C CRT, and I think Android 18 should get the same "Possibly Low 2-C" upgrade as Ribrianne.

She matched and overpowered transformed Ribrianne, who is possibly a Low 2-C and scales to 17's normal barrier and SSJ Vegeta.

18 also easily beat Tupper who Goku was struggling with in Base.
I think she can win straight 2-C, just with a single kick stopped the kamehameha of Goku in Blue form, and look that Goku wasn't holding back.

If the force of his Ki can do it, so can he. His Ki is what he uses to strengthen his body, and his body then becomes equal to the strength of his Ki, which is why Dragon Ball characters are comparable to their own Ki blast's, which are simply large concentrations of Ki.
I imagine so too, this is the only ls feat that seems truly good to me, even more so before the android saga started. For the rest, there is only the feat of vados loading the super spheres at mtfl+ speed.

When was that?

And SSJB Goku isn't 2-C until after his 2nd UIO
Android 18 kicks the kamehameha of Goku in blue form

The CRT about the Universe being 2-C is just a few hours away from being accepted, Goku in God form will be 2-C and Blue is many times above the baseline.

It was also mentioned that only when Goku went SSB. He finally surpassed SSG. RoF and BoG contradict each other, even worse RoF contradicts itself by Krillen's statement which also came before Goku went SSB. but RoF comes later so it seems like a soft retcon instead of SSJ surpassing SSG it's SSB. So Goku's non-god forms should be upscaled from the Buu Saga and God forms to 2-C. They went simply the manga way.

So

Base
SSJ
SSJ3

They should be chained scaled from defeating SSJ3 Gotenks, Good Buu,

SSG
SSB
MUI

They should be chained scaled from SSB RoF all the way to Super Hero.

It was also mentioned that only when Goku went SSB. He finally surpassed SSG. RoF and BoG contradict each other, even worse RoF contradicts itself by Krillen's statement which also came before Goku went SSB. but RoF comes later so it seems like a soft retcon instead of SSJ surpassing SSG it's SSB. So Goku's non-god forms should be upscaled from the Buu Saga and God forms to 2-C. They went simply the manga way.
post the scans please?

Revive this crt
W crt right here

So

Base
SSJ
SSJ3

SSG
SSB
MUI

Can you provide a scan? because all the movie says is that ssjb is ssjg with ssj and the other think he turned ssjg
again

So

Base
SSJ
SSJ3

SSG
SSB
MUI

That's contradicted by these three scans
tumblr_inline_np3alsDr9b1tvqwcf_500.jpg
L9fVKVw-23.jpeg
7958555-8241295543-79462.png

post the scans please?
Here:
https://ibb.co/K2GsDQb

This is vague, because SSG and SSJ Goku fought Beerus and they could already sense SSJ Goku's power . Who was stated several times to surpass SSG power and later on he broke his limits, but it's clear that Krillen's statemen refers to Saiyan Beyond God the power that Goku harnessed in his base and can only use SSB on top of it making it "SSGSS"

Here:
https://ibb.co/2qSy8dx

It's clear that the anime went the manga way, because all those statements where also made about SSJ in BoG, but got redirected to SSB. Also when Goku was transforming you scan see SSJ's yellow aura with no statement of surpassing SSG's power it simply got skipped and he went SSB and had those statements.

Last edited:
That's contradicted by these three scans
tumblr_inline_np3alsDr9b1tvqwcf_500.jpg
L9fVKVw-23.jpeg
7958555-8241295543-79462.png
The first scan likely refers to Saiyan Beyond God in other words when Goku uses God Ki which makes him able to go SSB .

The last one only confirms my point it's only when they go SSB they surpass SSG. That's why SSG returned.

The first scan likely refers to Saiyan Beyond God in other words when Goku uses God Ki which makes him able to go SSB .
And that proves he's not at least as strong as his previous level of SSG how?

The last one only confirms my point it's only when they go SSB they surpass SSG. That's why SSG returned.
Literally saying that their base forms are at least as strong as BoG SSG level

Ok so there's not an official rule on it but I'm pretty sure if you were to do it again it would just get closed immediately

So its an unspoken rule

Here:
https://ibb.co/K2GsDQb

This is vague, because SSG and SSJ Goku fought Beerus and they could already sense SSJ Goku's power . Who was stated several times to surpass SSG power and later on he broke his limits, but it's clear that Krillen's statemen refers to Saiyan Beyond God the power that Goku harnessed in his base and can only use SSB on top of it making it "SSGSS"

Here:
https://ibb.co/2qSy8dx

It's clear that the anime went the manga way, because all those statements were also made about SSJ in BoG, but got redirected to SSB. Also when Goku was transforming you scan see SSJ's yellow aura with no statement of surpassing SSG's power it simply got skipped and he went SSB and had those statements.
The first scan is literally referring to Gokus base power because they could sense Goku’s power in BoG after he went into SSJ and eventually Base proving he didn’t absorb the ki but the power thus making him scale

The second scan is just referring to SSJB being a form that surpasses SSJG which even Goku Black words it like that you could say the same that SSJ2 surpasses SSJ
This is you just taking the scans out of context for your own interpretation which is false

?
Good luck on that, low 1-C was attempted so many times that i am surprised there isn't a rule on it yet lol
it happens like roughly once a year people make a bigger deal out of it than it is tbh but CoT should be Low 1-C I’m still not quite sure why it was rejected and I was arguing in it
I'm fairly certain there's a rule on that
there’s not
Ok so there's not an official rule on it but I'm pretty sure if you were to do it again it would just get closed immediately

So its an unspoken rule
strym would probably do so lol

I mean, Chi Chi had the hots for him when they were kids, Bulma had the hots for him when she saw him as an adult and even on Name she still regrets not marrying him, Princess Snake and her servants too to an extent...

4-B? Hell no, that is just blatantly wrong and you would need some massive proof to prove this, base goku punched away an energy ball that was made by a stronger beerus and super saiyan goku after absorbing ssjg.
Later on base Goku struggled with SSJ3 tier characters, because his power got retconned in RoF.

Back