• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They are not ssj3 buu saga tier lmaoo, that just upscales them, you would have to prove that they arent, your just saying stuff atp, we even accept cabba as universal on here.
Buu fought against Basil and struggled so did Gohan. Thus weakened Jiren was 4-B against Goku, Frieza and Android 17.

It should be obvious that Goku literally knows the strength of these characters and can easily be inferred that the image training he uses would perfectly replicate their strength.
Yes, this is shown later in the black saga, where trunks uses mental training to fight Black and still ends up getting beat up

Let's not pretend that T2 base Goku has no contradictions now.

Anyways I'll wait for Strym's thread, I'm curious if there's anything that hasn't been discussed many times.

The Saiyan beyond god arguement is bad because it would still result in Base Goku being above BOG SSG. Why? Because Frieza is able to contend somewhat against this “SBG” Goku. And in t.o.p Golden Frieza and Blue Goku are equals meaning base to base( final form Frieza) Goku is way stronger than a Frieza who got atleast 10x stronger scaling from post FT Blue Goku who the wiki considers 10x U6 Blue Goku.

I might be misinterpreting the argument though

Back