• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

you would think, but it would never get accepted, when in reality, he should scale to the end result, which would be 2-B-2-A. They say that just because he didn't do it, they won't give him the rating.
yes but due to the thread, one of the reasons is that because he is simply the will of Fused Zamasu, released from the confines of his vessel and thus running out of control. It's also stated that his thoughts flew into the sky. So really, this is just the existing will of Fused Zamasu, but spreading throughout the entire universe rather than remaining in his body due to said body being cut down. This doesn't suggest a growth in strength after all, as this same will still exists within Fused Zamasu, just contained in his vessel.

if we use this then it means that zamasu would scale to the end goal, no?

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, If DBS gets accepted to have 2-C AP (3 or 6) with Infinite Speed then it will be really hard to find viable matches against other characters outside of DB. Due to the way Tier 2 works in this wiki, they're either getting AP stomped or they will AP stomp their opponents.
Only Suggs Isekai like AWLBA, Isekai at Peace or Instant Death would be able to stop DB chars lol, in the Tier 2 scale.

yes but due to the thread, one of the reasons is that because he is simply the will of Fused Zamasu, released from the confines of his vessel and thus running out of control. It's also stated that his thoughts flew into the sky. So really, this is just the existing will of Fused Zamasu, but spreading throughout the entire universe rather than remaining in his body due to said body being cut down. This doesn't suggest a growth in strength after all, as this same will still exists within Fused Zamasu, just contained in his vessel.

if we use this then it means that zamasu would scale to the end goal, no?
yes he should scale to the end goal, which right now would be 2-B, it doesnt matter if he DIDNT do it, theres evidence that he could've. And that was the entire narrative of zamasu, that there should only be one god ruling over the cosmos. And zeno clearly saw him as a threat to the entire timeline.

You know I really feel like there's at least a respectable case to be made for Zamasu possibly merging with more than one universe off the fact he reached another timeline. I say this because IZ seemed to be an omnidirectional explosive expansion and range wise the same as an explosion, and reached another timeline off that alone. For comparison, we know that at one point Zeno destroyed 6 entire universes at once and an explosion of that size wasn't enough to affect another timeline like Zamasu was doing. Don't even have to say he necessarily say he became all 12 universes like some who argue it default to.

I think there is a 4th space time missing tbh and It’s related to Buuhans toei feat, the extra dimensional space he was pulling into the living universe exists independent of heaven, living world and Kaio realm, and would be included in the complete destruction of the universe at least in GT as there is literally ( no where to run ) implying the destruction of a macrocosm would extend to up to those RoSAT- like dimensions ( which can cover up the entire universe)

maybe with some wonky scaling we could buff midget hitler to low 2C

8646771-2353486859-main-qimg-fc64390c7596eeb87331032203e0366f-pjlq.jpg

Only Suggs Isekai like AWLBA, Isekai at Peace or Instant Death would be able to stop DB chars lol, in the Tier 2 scale.

Isekai at Peace and AWLBA aren't Suggs like isekai at all. Especially not IAP. (And none of them are in 2-C..)

Anyway, I read about 2-C vegito and buu is that true? If so...that really add some stuff since beerus easily destroys vegito and goku needed God form to clash with him sheeesh

Isekai at Peace and AWLBA aren't Suggs like isekai at all. Especially not IAP. (And none of them are in 2-C..)

Anyway, I read about 2-C vegito and buu is that true? If so...that really add some stuff since beerus easily destroys vegito and goku needed God form to clash with him sheeesh
I know, I was just joking in the first point, btw I know those verses are WAY above 2-C. Besides, I actually enjoy reading IAP and AWLBA. AWLBA being my favourite, has better character devealopment and plot than the entirety of the Dragon Ball franchise combined.

Btw, Yeah, 2-C Buuhan and Vegito might be a thing.

But only Toei versions. We are collecting more evidence to show that Buuhan's feat is not a mere chain-reaction.

He wasn't affecting all of them at all

He only leaked into another timeline and just barely
And even then, it was only a portal with his face, he was not even there yet much less fused with it lol

Yes but in this wiki, there are several instances of timeframe not mattering in tier 2
In zamasu's case it does since his tier doesn't come from destruction but from fusing, didn't fuse, so no tier

I think there is a 4th space time missing tbh and It’s related to Buuhans toei feat, the extra dimensional space he was pulling into the living universe exists independent of heaven, living world and Kaio realm, and would be included in the complete destruction of the universe at least in GT as there is literally ( no where to run ) implying the destruction of a macrocosm would extend to up to those RoSAT- like dimensions ( which can cover up the entire universe)
Not really? He was just pulling dimensions to collide to one another, we don't even know if the dimensions where from the universe

I know, I was just joking in the first point, btw I know those verses are WAY above 2-C. Besides, I actually enjoy reading IAP and AWLBA. AWLBA being my favourite, has better character devealopment and plot than the entirety of the Dragon Ball franchise combined.

Btw, Yeah, 2-C Buuhan and Vegito might be a thing.

But only Toei versions. We are collecting more evidence to show that Buuhan's feat is not a mere chain-reaction.
Damn only toei..that is still crazy though to think they might reach that

The only sad thing is that now there will no good matches to do with db, either they get one shot by the higher ups of 2-C, or they one shots the lesser ones, and the infinite speed? Well speed equal makes speed the most useless stat, so yep how ******, i am happy and crying at the same time lol
Why are you crying?

The only sad thing is that now there will no good matches to do with db, either they get one shot by the higher ups of 2-C, or they one shots the lesser ones, and the infinite speed? Well speed equal makes speed the most useless stat, so yep how ******, i am happy and crying at the same time lol
Awesome! Less matches and more indexing, this site true purpose

Well, Future Zamasu is likely to become an incon machine, lol

Back