• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

No, it's just. I never even tried that hard. Wasn't particularly active either (been on the site 6 years, look at my message count, that averages to 2 messages a day). I guess someone saw me on a random thread and nominated me.
Jeez, you already have almost 5 thousand messages, you are amazing, 6 years is a long time, and the good thing is that you gained supreme power

Honestly I just like helping ayy

Yesterday was one of my most active days on the wiki ever, and was just jumping from thread to thread seeing if help was needed. Felt good.
I noticed that, I was in all of your topics that I was active on, I find it very interesting that people start to trust you more and every business is good, but as any job generates a lot of stress, lol

I found something very interesting, where Goku and Vegeta obliterate a galaxy

Dbh is 2-A tho

Toppo changed the whole structure of the world of the infinite void, another feat of support for Infinite Speed 🗿🤙
Nah, it isn't infinite in size

Honestly I just like helping ayy

Yesterday was one of my most active days on the wiki ever, and was just jumping from thread to thread seeing if help was needed. Felt good.
Great power but just wants to help, are you spiderman by any chance?

i think granolah reacting to gas instant transmission is blatant infinite speed
not really, like teleport is not treated as infinite speed inherently, and they didn't react to instant transmission, but to the attacks that happened after it blow by blow
unless you are talking about something else than what i am thinking

not really, like teleport is not treated as infinite speed inherently, and they didn't react to instant transmission, but to the attacks that happened after it blow by blow
unless you are talking about something else than what i am thinking
No worries he didn't do a Goku vs Cooler and fight him in the middle of Instant Transmission he just reacted to it after the fact

The only abilities that should scale across continuities are those granted by the cosmology itself (see Toei Vegeta and Cell's Other World/Dead tabbers)

On a serious note, Zen'o should get an easy few resistances added to his profile. His current resistances are poor. Another one to add to the DB checklist of future threads for someone, I guess.

Back