• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

X5DDCot.jpg

Destroying/creating/affecting all counts as basic in Manipulation pages, recently plot manp even corrected it to match so.

@LuffyRuffy46307 sorry bro im busy - thats why i couldnt reply - but you and the panda guy did a great job

I think the edge thingy is the only problem, but it easy to debunk that since you can be at an edge and follow an infinite long street. It doesnt say much about the width of the street but it aint needed: There seems to be some head canon which makes people think that you have to be infinite in all directons. I could go deeper with a better explanation so you guys can use it for the Dragonball Cosmology page, but from what ive seen the edge thing was out of context or some shit?

As ive said: Even with the edge thingy im fine with infinte universe due in-verse statements, guidebooks and Koyama pretty much confirmed all the guidebook stuff. Plus all the GT stuff ... you have to be on cocaine to disargee with infinite DB.

At the end of the day its fiction and ficiton BENDS reality ... MFTL+++ speed sounds a lot more ridiculous than the edge thingy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ya know this is Dragonball ... the most popular verse? I hope the translations are legit and nothing out of context. My discord is full of horror/sci-fi fans (SCP, lovecraft, downstreamers etc) and there are some guys who started to read/watch Dragonball ... so be ready for some debunks 🤭

DBH/DBS gets so much attention and this upgrade is super dangerous :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@LuffyRuffy46307 sorry bro im busy - thats why i couldnt reply - but you and the panda guy did a great job

I think the edge thingy is the only problem, but it easy to debunk that since you can be at an edge and follow an infinite long street. It doesnt say much about the width of the street but it aint needed: There seems to be some head canon which makes people think that you have to be infinite in all directons. I could go deeper with a better explanation so you guys can use it for the Dragonball Cosmology page, but from what ive seen the edge thing was out of context or some shit?

As ive said: Even with the edge thingy im fine with infinte universe due in-verse statements, guidebooks and Koyama pretty much confirmed all the guidebook stuff. Plus all the GT stuff ... you have to be on cocaine to disargee with infinite DB.

At the end of the day its fiction and ficiton BENDS reality ... MFTL+++ speed sounds a lot more ridiculous than the edge thingy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ya know this is Dragonball ... the most popular verse? I hope the translations are legit and nothing out of context. My discord is full of horror/sci-fi fans (SCP, lovecraft, downstreamers etc) and there are some guys who started to read/watch Dragonball ... so be ready for some debunks 🤭

DBH/DBS gets so much attention and this upgrade is super dangerous :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Should I be concerned?

Who wrote this was Charmander?

If you ever feel doubtful that you ever amounted to anything, just remember that Ultimate Gohan only got two blows on Super Buu before he decided to self destruct and then immediately get Gohan shafted.
And I think to twist the knife further, Gohan wasn't even twice as strong as Super Buu was.

Unpopular opinion ...

Iknow that you cant really calculate with infinity algebraically, since this stupid big "number" is either an ((indefinite)) limit or just a "measure" of said power of a set which contains at least as many elements as the set of natural numbers ... but this, ya know, is fiction so I dont really have problems when someone multiplies with infinity. It doesnt make much sense but technically theres nothing wrong with that.

What ya think? Imo it makes more fun abusing scaling chains and multipliers :love::love::love::love::love:

Sadly, If DBS gets accepted to have 2-C AP (3 or 6) with Infinite Speed then it will be really hard to find viable matches against other characters outside of DB. Due to the way Tier 2 works in this wiki, they're either getting AP stomped or they will AP stomp their opponents. Above baseline infinite speed would also allow them to outspeed passive haxes.

Maybe it will be like this?
Resistance to Void Manipulation, Soul Destruction & Existence Erasure (Withstood the Destruction Energy Ball of a God of Destruction, which is capable of targeting and destroying their soul, can also could erase beings, objects, energy blasts and even warped the World of Void)
But I have seen resistance from Goku and in his explanation in profile it has been there that hakai erase souls.
"can also could erase beings, objects, energy blasts, and even souls from existence, and warped the World of Void".

Assuming Post-BoG Base Goku as 1x baseline. X = Baseline Infinite speed. Lowballed.

Post BoG base Goku: 1X
SS Goku: 50X
SS2, SS3, SSG: 50X
SSB: 2500X
SSBKKX10: 25000X
SSB post Hit-rematch: 25000X
SSBKKX20: 500.000X
UIO1-2: 500.000X
Late-ToP SSB: 500.000X
Late-ToP SSBKKX20: 10.000.000X
Base Gogeta: 500.000X
SS Gogeta: 25.000.000X
SSB Gogeta, FPSSJ Broly, MUI Goku: 1.250.000.000X

These are some insane numbers, and this is a massive lowball since it assumes SS2, SS3, and SSG didn't give any power increase.

Assuming Post-BoG Base Goku as 1x baseline. X = Baseline Infinite speed. Lowballed.

Post BoG base Goku: 1X
SS Goku: 50X
SS2, SS3, SSG: 50X
SSB: 2500X
SSBKKX10: 25000X
SSB post Hit-rematch: 25000X
SSBKKX20: 500.000X
UIO1-2: 500.000X
Late-ToP SSB: 500.000X
Late-ToP SSBKKX20: 10.000.000X
Base Gogeta: 500.000X
SS Gogeta: 25.000.000X
SSB Gogeta, FPSSJ Broly, MUI Goku: 1.250.000.000X

These are some insane numbers, and this is a massive lowball since it assumes SS2, SS3, and SSG didn't give any power increase.

i have to wipe myself clean :ROFLMAO: i love big numbers

Infinite speed would also give Hit an extremely potent time-stop, since it becomes layered later on and even in it's first layer it can stop someone moving at bare minimum 2500X infinite speed. Same goes for TS resistance the DB chars, they resist Time stop that can stop someone at inf speed.

Only way we're getting any form of infinite/immeasurable LS for DB is if we treat Infinite Zamasu having immeasurable LS from fusing with the entire macrocosm and somehow scaling the main cast above that.

Back