• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

instant transmission is, instant, A to B travel, seemingly having no limits, as long as you can sense energy
I think the fact that Granolah's Instant Transmission is treated as faster than Goku's shows its not instant just REALLY far above his normal movement speed

I think the fact that Granolah's Instant Transmission is treated as faster than Goku's shows its not instant just REALLY far above his normal movement speed
It was explained in the debunk for Whis outspeeding Gogeta's Instant Transmission being infinite speed

I don't feel like pulling up that thread myself. You can probably find it on Whis' tag

On a serious note, Zen'o should get an easy few resistances added to his profile. His current resistances are poor. Another one to add to the DB checklist of future threads for someone, I guess.
I mean since it’s stated that nobody in the verse could harm or kill Zeno which is how they Zeno still existed in Future Trunks timeline that could mean he resists any Hax in the verse but at minimum should resist stuff like EE since that blatantly shows nobody could kill him

I mean, Toei will probably become faster than Super, so there is that.

And Toei will become 2-C. So I would say they aren't that far off in terms of power.

If instant transmission is A to B travel, that means it takes 0 time, he could go anywhere in the universe in no time at all. That's infinite speed

From what? If both Buu Sagas get 2-C then they start off with the same infinite speed
Toei has insane speed feats.

Both will start with infinite speed, yes.

But Toei chars will be even faster in the Infinite speed scaling chain.

So canon Buu saga gets outclassed

In fact, Kid Buu is the strongest Buu in the Toei continuity meanwhile he's at the bottom of the barrel in the manga while still being the one who performed the 2-C feat so already DBS is faster lmao

In fact, Kid Buu is the strongest Buu in the Toei continuity meanwhile he's at the bottom of the barrel in the manga while still being the one who performed the 2-C feat so already DBS is faster lmao
Once again DBS is superior to GT because everyone scales above the feat in the former while its endgame in the latter

Yeah pretty much, but Pikkon's and Goku's speed feat results are comparable to BOG.

And the fact that we got even more faster speed feats in Toei with Buu wiping out the Galaxy.

Toei is already faster from Buu saga in regards infinite speed lol

Back